View Poll Results: GL & Flash pairing
Hal & Barry 37 49.33%
John & Wally 38 50.67%
A different GL or Flash 0 0%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2013, 05:45 AM   #751
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"

Default Re: How would you feel about John Stewart amd Wally West instead of Hal and Barry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
That would be awesome - sadly it doesn't seem likely to happen.

I have a feeling Wally can't come back into the spotlight until management changes at DC. Till then we're stuck with Barry.
DC has a golden opportunity right now to prepare the public for a live-action JLA movie with the new animated movies. The old shows like Super Friends and JL/JLU are nice, but they are too kid-centric to lure teens and childless adults. The new movies delve deeper into the characters and feature more mature storylines.

That could work wonders for characters in the FD and GLC, but DC seems to be locked on Barry and Hal right now. I have a feeling the GA sheeple might come to know Billy Batson's name before Wally West or Kyle Rayner.

Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:44 PM   #752
DChero
Out of Work Superhero

Default Re: How would you feel about John Stewart amd Wally West instead of Hal and Barry?

Billy Batson should have his own Saturday morning live-action television show. His character is perfect for something similar to the Power Rangers of the past.

I don't think that a Shazam movie is going to happen before a Green Lantern Corps gets introduced into the MoS universe, so I'd feel safe in assuming that we'll get Jordan, Stewart and Gardner first. After that, it depends on how long the ride lasts. The superhero genre won't be this hot forever, so it's hard to tell if we'll get Rayner at all.