The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Old Yesterday, 07:02 AM   #376
Morg
SHH! Global Moderator
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - Part 15

Trump's UN Speech Photos Are Like A Bottomless Pot Of Gold

Ok, Who's the person trying to muzzle him?

Morg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #377
The Incredible Hulk
Bad Hombre

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Falls View Post
appalled trump is using the term "rocketman" in such a disrespectful matter
that is sacred only elton john and william shatner can say that
Or

Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM   #378
Herofan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnReese View Post
Honest question here. Say Mueller uncovers the obvious, exposes Trump's corruption, and the GOP has no choice but to impeach Trump. Do you think the GOP are afraid to act because how his supporters will react?
Yes, they're obviously afraid that his supporters could vote against them.

Herofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM   #379
Matt Mortem
You'll Float Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herofan View Post
Yes, they're obviously afraid that his supporters could vote against them.
They're all goddamn morons then. Doesn't take a genius to see that Trump supporters, the true believers, are a minority in this country. You'd think the GOP would do more to cater to the majority of voters instead of trembling in fear over a handful of misinformed dip****s.

Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM   #380
Sithborg
The new ewoks

GOP are more afraid of primaries than the actual elections.

Sithborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #381
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

When "first principles" matter more than practicality or results you inevitably end up catering to an unstable fringe of extremists. That goes for the GOP and the Dems.

KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM   #382
samsnee
Side-Kick

Why is everyone acting like Cheetoh won't pull out of the Iran deal? If it was an Obama accomplishment, of course he'll want to undo it.

samsnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM   #383
Sithborg
The new ewoks

Well, quite a few generals are telling him no. He has a tendency to cave to military men.

Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM   #384
childeroland
Side-Kick

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

You are the world you have created. And when you cease to exist, this world that you have created will also cease to exist. Cormac Mccarthy

Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing. Arya Stark

Spellcaster now available at Amazon
childeroland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM   #385
fancyarcher
Side-Kick

https://twitter.com/juliehdavis/stat...80214408851456

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/u...2F0BDA&gwt=pay

" Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has asked the White House for documents about some of President Trump’s most scrutinized actions since taking office, including the firing of his national security adviser and F.B.I. director, according to White House officials."

Getting even closer! Thankfully Trump hasn't fired Mueller yet.

fancyarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM   #386
TheCardPlayer
Come play with me

It's like a shark circling around it's prey in the waters. A big fat, stupid orange prey with a real bad combover.

Fire walk with me
TheCardPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM   #387
Sithborg
The new ewoks

Jesus H Crackers. Trump is out of DC, guess its time for Russia leaks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d4d5872d66db

Manafort was offering to give a Russian oligarch private briefings on the US election.

Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM   #388
TheCardPlayer
Come play with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCardPlayer View Post
Oh he's done.
Quote:
Paul Manafort made the offer in an email to an overseas intermediary, asking that a message be sent to Oleg Deripaska, an aluminum magnate with whom Manafort had done business in the past, these people said.

“If he needs private briefings we can accommodate,” Manafort wrote in the July 7, 2016, email, portions of which were read to The Washington Post along with other Manafort correspondence from that time.
He better flip if he doesn't want to look at white cinderblocks for the rest of his life.

Fire walk with me
TheCardPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #389
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithborg View Post
Jesus H Crackers. Trump is out of DC, guess its time for Russia leaks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d4d5872d66db

Manafort was offering to give a Russian oligarch private briefings on the US election.
Even Manafort's lawyers aren't denying this one.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/TBC New Episode: A Short Tribute To Superherohype's Own Vartha, In The News and Defenders Spoiler Review.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM   #390
Raiden
Hela Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyarcher View Post
https://twitter.com/juliehdavis/stat...80214408851456

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/u...2F0BDA&gwt=pay

" Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has asked the White House for documents about some of President Trump’s most scrutinized actions since taking office, including the firing of his national security adviser and F.B.I. director, according to White House officials."

Getting even closer! Thankfully Trump hasn't fired Mueller yet.
I'm 100% positive that Trump would fire Mueller in a heartbeat if he could. The only reason that he hasn't is because he knew the Congress would hire Mueller right away if he fires the investigator. Trump loves to abuse his powers and fire anybody who poses a threat to him, and Mueller must be driving him nuts by now.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

RIP Vartha
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #391
fancyarcher
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I'm 100% positive that Trump would fire Mueller in a heartbeat if he could. The only reason that he hasn't is because he knew the Congress would hire Mueller right away if he fires the investigator. Trump loves to abuse his powers and fire anybody who poses a threat to him, and Mueller must be driving him nuts by now.
You're giving Trump too much credit. He's not a sane rational thinking man. The only reason he hasn't fired Mueller is because he's being held back right now. I'm sure he'll try and fire Mueller the best chance he gets.

fancyarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM   #392
JohnReese
Side-Kick

Post Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - Part 15

I read a classic comment on Facebook earlier today. The comment stated "Mueller is just uncovering all the dirt that Hillary and Obama has done! He's about to drain the liberal swamp! It's nothing but a witch hunt and he is obstructing Trump."

Anyone who thinks like this individual is clearly a moron. One thing a lot of these Trump supporters fail to realize is that if there was ANY indication, even a whiff of any illegal activities done by Obama or Hillary, the media would be all over it because it would be such a huge monumental story. I see they're so quick to say CNN, MSNBC, or any other news outlet that doesn't praise Trump is purely liberal. Yet they fail to realize those same liberal outlets would be all over Obama and Hillary chastising them, calling for their indictment, and insulting them with every name in the book. Why? Because it's a big story and the media has exhibited a racist sexist narrative as well.

If this same media was lynching Michael Jackson over unproven child molestation accusations. What do Trump supporters think the media would do if Obama and Hillary committed treason?! I swear these people don't think at all.

JohnReese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:02 AM   #393
Raiden
Hela Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyarcher View Post
You're giving Trump too much credit. He's not a sane rational thinking man. The only reason he hasn't fired Mueller is because he's being held back right now. I'm sure he'll try and fire Mueller the best chance he gets.
Who's holding Trump back right now? Kelly?

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

RIP Vartha
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:19 AM   #394
Sithborg
The new ewoks

Well, he may have learned his lesson after what happened when he fired Comey.