The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Game of Thrones

Old 01-04-2018, 07:57 PM   #401
Drizzle
Fine, I'll D'oh it myself

Default Re: Game of Thrones General (Non-Book Related) Discussion Thread - Part 1

I hate that they didn't specify as to when in 2019 but I have a feeling it will be within the first quarter.

Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 04:57 AM   #402
BaelaTargaryen
Side-Kick

Default Re: Game of Thrones General (Non-Book Related) Discussion Thread - Part 1

Brad Pitt Bid $120,000 to Watch ‘Game of Thrones’ With Emilia Clarke

Quote:
Winter is officially here for Brad Pitt.

Pitt offered to pay $120,000 to watch an episode of “Game of Thrones” with Emilia Clarke — but he was outbid.

Pitt bid six figures to watch a “Game of Thrones” episode with Clarke on Saturday night during a silent auction at Sean Penn’s annual gala for Haiti, held at Milk Studios in Los Angeles, California.

During the charity gala, the auctioneer announced the opportunity to watch an episode with Clarke, who was in attendance at the A-list event, along with her “Game of Thrones” co-star Kit Harington, though the cast members were seated at separate tables.

The auction to watch the episode with Clarke started at $20,000, but the race quickly escalated. At one point, the auctioneer yelled out “Is the King of the North here?!” But as it turned out, Harington had stepped out of the gala to go to the restroom.

Meanwhile, Pitt bid $80,000 to watch an episode of “GOT” with Clarke. Then he outbid himself to $90,000. When Harington came back into the room, the actor offered to also sit in on the episode viewing. And that’s when Pitt raised his own bid to $120,000.

In the end, Pitt was outbid by a gala-goer who ended the auction at $160,000.

Old 01-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #403
Drizzle

All I took from that is that Brad Pitt is trying to bang Daenerys.

Old 01-07-2018, 05:16 PM   #404
KevTravels
Side-Kick

I can wait a year. I know it's worth it. But it better be March or April. No summer release

KevTravels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:57 PM   #405
Drizzle

I'm thinking March 2019 at the earliest. They're gonna wait until after the Super Bowl and Oscars because those put a dent in ratings. Not that a juggernaut like Game of Thrones needs to worry about that.

Old 01-08-2018, 06:03 PM   #406
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Since there is only 6 weeks of episodes I'm hoping for a January premiere with a week off for Superbowl.

Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote