The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 07:16 PM   #326
TheNextNolan22
Hurting Really REALLY BAD

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Sentinel View Post

'MURIKA!!!!!!!!

WE THE PEOPLE!!!!

Man of Steel (Zack Snyder)/ Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Zack Snyder)/ Suicide Squad (David Ayer)/ Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins)/Justice League (Zack Snyder)/The Flash/Aquaman (James Wan) /Shazam!/Cyborg/Green Lantern
Old 05-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #327
Notrip
SuperDaD

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomsdayApex View Post
Bane's origin is proof enough that 20-30 minutes were cut. Hell, the trailers themselves uphold that theory. Several scenes were indeed cut. It's no coincidence that TDKR pushed IMAX's limitations either.
This^ 100%

I will never know why we didn't get more of Bane's origin, if it wasn't for IMAX we get a three hour + movie, at least that is my theory. If one movie needed more time, it's TDKR. And I loved TDKR, 25 more minutes of some plot issues/timing and sharper editing and the movie could have been up there with TDK. but that is for the Bat boards and all I will say on the matter,

AMC is usually close, so 135 minutes sounds great to me, but it is all up to the pacing and execution.

"20 years in Gotham..how many good guys are left? (Jim, Robin dead?) How many stayed that way? (Two-Face)..He has the power to wipe out the entire human race..And we have to destroy him." ~ Bruce Wayne/Batman

Old 05-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #328
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
And that is probably why I avoid all threads with the words "Oscar" in them.
Do I hear someone making 'The Official MOS Oscar Thread'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIrishAvenger View Post
I have a feeling the sunshine and daisies will come to a halt when reviews and reactions hit. Not that reviews will be bad, but any small hint of criticism from anybody will receive a huge amount backlash.

The TDKR reactions thread had to be closed down last year due to the place going crazy.
I pray this place doesn't get that bad, but you know Nolan's name brings the cray-cray.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #329
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Yes.

ME.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #330
Notrip
SuperDaD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post

I pray this place doesn't get that bad, but you know Nolan's name brings the cray-cray.
IN 3,2,1....

I just want a good movie, doesn't have to be perfect, just a great reboot to a long deserving Superhero, Superman. This generation needs a hero that embodies Hope, and that my friends can be only one hero, Superman!

"20 years in Gotham..how many good guys are left? (Jim, Robin dead?) How many stayed that way? (Two-Face)..He has the power to wipe out the entire human race..And we have to destroy him." ~ Bruce Wayne/Batman

Old 05-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #331
Kane52630
Just Some Nut

Old 05-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #332
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrip View Post
IN 3,2,1....

I just want a good movie, doesn't have to be perfect, just a great reboot to a long deserving Superhero, Superman. This generation needs a hero that embodies Hope, and that my friends can be only one hero, Superman!
BLAST OFF

You'll thank me later

Old 05-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #333
Notrip
SuperDaD

Anyone have any ideas what the reward might be for the #seesteelfirst wal-mart thing. At 25% some blurry image appeared. Looks static like.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #334
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Anyone have any ideas what the reward might be for the #seesteelfirst wal-mart thing. At 25% some blurry image appeared. Looks static like.
Link?

Old 05-11-2013, 07:45 PM   #335
TheNextNolan22

Quote:
What??

Man of Steel (Zack Snyder)/ Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Zack Snyder)/ Suicide Squad (David Ayer)/ Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins)/Justice League (Zack Snyder)/The Flash/Aquaman (James Wan) /Shazam!/Cyborg/Green Lantern
Old 05-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #336
Notrip
SuperDaD

Quote:
Link?
https://www.facebook.com/Superman.in...252FdRVe6oAgIy

Old 05-11-2013, 07:52 PM   #337
TheNextNolan22

Hopefully, it's another blurry poster.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #338
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Yeesh, Facebook. No thank you.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #339
gkokujin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Quote:
Link?
Quote:

I trust nothing from that page. They are an unofficial fan page.

and the way a lot of you guys talk about them on this page, its a wonder anyone would even link to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
no kid in fifteen years will recall what was going on in the haze of animated card game shows where cat faced japanese children yelled annoyingly and danced around and shot mushrooms out of their mouths.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #340
Notrip
SuperDaD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=3fb6908b83

here is the blurry pic.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #341
TheNextNolan22

It hope this isn't like The Dark Knight Rises Virutal Theater App from last year. That went on for ages lol.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #342
Dark Sentinel
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
It hope this isn't like The Dark Knight Rises Virutal Theater App from last year. That went on for ages lol.
It shall be forever known as LUDICRULOUS

Old 05-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #343
Notrip
SuperDaD

Yeah, I didn't even look at that one, and I am not looking at this one until it is at 100% and I see whatever it is on here. Just thought I would pass it along, so those who want to enter to win something can.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:02 PM   #344
GreenKToo
In the fire

All i'm gonna say is that I wish during the run up to the last superman film, the only complaints we had heard before release had been about the posters...
that is all.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:09 PM   #345
gomez147
You're not just anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
All i'm gonna say is that I wish during the run up to the last superman film, the only complaints we had heard before release had been about the posters...
that is all.
Well said! I hope that too

Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #346
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

The posters are connected to the film as a representation of it, but are not the film. Though I am disappointed with all of these posters. I don't think theres a single one truly deserving of wall space. I'd rather they not release so many if they're this standard. I mean, yeah, they'll do. But this movie deserved better, especially when its a relaunch.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #347
Notrip
SuperDaD

when is the last time a TV spot hit one million views! TV spot 3 at 1,003,440

Old 05-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #348
TheNextNolan22

Quote:
when is the last time a TV spot hit one million views! TV spot 3 at 1,003,440
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:24 PM   #349
MrMaooz
Banned User

For those wanting to see the NBA MOS spot, tune into ABC right now. Give or take 5 minutes for the spot to come on.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #350
Kane52630
Just Some Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
For those wanting to see the NBA MOS spot, tune into ABC right now. Give or take 5 minutes for the spot to come on.

Closed Thread