The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM   #401
KnightErrant
Once and Future Geek

Default Re: Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Hawkgirl and Hawkman were the most boring characters, lacking in charisma or any screen presence.
Was glad when they both disappeared for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
Possibly as a setup for a Rip+Sara romance in season three. LOL

Ugh,cannot ship that one at all sorry.

neither seen nor heard.
KnightErrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:57 AM   #402
zenith16
Side-Kick

CBM.com

5 hrs ·

The #CW Has Released 7 New Stills From Next Week's Episode Of DC's Legends of Tomorrow. Check Them Out Here!
#DcComics #CWTV

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: The Team Gets A Makeover In New Stills From Season 2, Episode 16: "Doomworld"

Quote:
The CW has released seven new stills from next week's episode of Legends of Tomorrow featuring our first real look at the significantly altered Legends in their less-than-ideal new realities.

Mick Rory may have betrayed his Legend teammates last night, but next week, it looks like he's going to attempt to rectify his error by reassembling the team, but whether or not, he'll actually be able to convince his former friends work proximity associates to return reality to the way it should be, that's yet-to-be-seen.

The CW has released a new batch of stills for the episode, offering a look at the new-and-improved Legion of Doom, which now has both Captain Cold & Heatwave in tow. We also get to see the unsettling new versions of Ray, Sara, Amaya, & Jax.

Check out seven promotional stills from episode sixteen, titled "Doomworld," below:

"Doomworld" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

BETRAYALS - After obtaining the Spear of Destiny, the Legion of Doom rewrites reality, leaving the Legends changed, perhaps forever. Frightfully, the Legends' and the world's hopes rest with Rory (Dominic Purcell), but being the "hero" is not easy for him. Meanwhile, there is tension within the Legion of Doom and the reason why the Spear of Destiny needs to be destroyed is revealed. Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Arthur Darvill, Caity Lotz, Franz Drameh, Nick Zano and Maisie Richardson-Sellers also star. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Ray Utarnachitt & Sarah Hernandez (#216). Original airdate 3/28/2017.
After the defeat of the immortal villain Vandal Savage and the corrupt Time Masters who colluded with him, a new threat emerges. Dr. Nate Heywood, an unconventional and charming historian, is thrust into the action upon making a shocking discovery – the Legends are scattered throughout time.

Nate must find a way to rescue season one’s beloved team of heroes and rogues, including billionaire inventor Ray Palmer, who has created an exo-suit with the power to shrink him to miniscule size, as the Atom; Sara Lance, the White Canary, a trained assassin; Professor Martin Stein and Jefferson “Jax” Jackson, who together form the meta-human Firestorm; and Mick Rory, aka Heat Wave, a career criminal. When the Legends encounter the J.S.A in the 1940s, Amaya Jiwe, aka Vixen, joins the team. While the team reunites, a mystery looms – the fate of former captain Rip Hunter.
Legends Of Tomorrow features:
Brandon Routh as Dr. Ray Palmer/The Atom
Victor Garber as Professor Martin Stein/Firestorm
Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary
Arthur Darvil as Captain Rip Hunter
Franz Drameh as Jefferson "Jax" Jackson/Firestorm
Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe/Vixen
Nick Zano as Dr. Nate Heywood/Citizen Steel
Matt Letscher as Eobard Thawne/Reverse-Flash
Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn/Dark Archer
Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk

Legends Of Tomorrow returns with an all-new episode March 28

source: CBM.com

zenith16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:28 AM   #403
eplo
agent of nothing

So we get masked Felicity in the finale? Greeeat

eplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:57 AM   #404
coluanprime
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplo View Post
So we get masked Felicity in the finale? Greeeat
I don't know why this bothers people. Its an alternate reality created by villains and people see this as the sign of a Felicity-boner (especially since she she's been a good character this year and halfway decent last year aside from the unfortunate blip from episodes 15-19...) Why can't the writers have fun writing timelines?

Questions about the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Want to settle a debate? Looking for images? Visit the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki! The most accurate and comprehensive Marvel Movie and TV show wiki!
coluanprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #405
KnightErrant
Once and Future Geek

Felicity masked and suited up for physical combat ?

neither seen nor heard.
KnightErrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:13 PM   #406

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluanprime View Post
I don't know why this bothers people. Its an alternate reality created by villains and people see this as the sign of a Felicity-boner (especially since she she's been a good character this year and halfway decent last year aside from the unfortunate blip from episodes 15-19...) Why can't the writers have fun writing timelines?
I agree. People seem to have a vicious hatred for Felicity Smoak, but I personally see nothing with her. She used to be one of my favorite characters until the writers upped her angst up to eleven and completely obliterated everything good about her relationship with Oliver.

AvatarWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:53 PM   #407
eplo
agent of nothing

Its nothing against the character specifically. Just the fact that since this is the finale, I want the focus to be on the team and the legion. Going in I had assumed laurel would be a very small role, but I don't want her to be a major part either. Especially with cold just finally coming back last week I want them to have enough time to deal with him and mick without feeling too rushed, especially since this is the final battle episode at the same time.

Old Today, 04:06 PM   #408
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarWan View Post
I agree. People seem to have a vicious hatred for Felicity Smoak, but I personally see nothing with her. She used to be one of my favorite characters until the writers upped her angst up to eleven and completely obliterated everything good about her relationship with Oliver.
that seem to be the problem it's over expose and over pushing/use of character and the exaggeration of the personal problems in a relation ship or force jealousy. that's the real problem and the fact that the writers don't know how to approach romance ether most times . they alway's want constant conflict cause they them selves are bored and people mistake it that they are writing for the teen audience there. no.

And while some might think they might be pushing to the teen audience , when you look at shows like the Degrassi which was aimed at teens and was received by teens on the relation ships area. cause they were from a real place . I don't think the writers of this show are catering to teen's . it's just them bouncing idea's and thinking this will work and they have no one telling them "no this is bad idea."

it's just bad habit from them selves and not knowing how to approach and them thinking their idea's are good . but when it get's to the audience they find out their idea's and the way they approached it wasn't good. at all it's very much like what happened with Melisa McCarthy and her husband when they wrote the movie Cathy.

they bounced of idea's between each that they thought were good, when they wrote the script for that movie. but it fell flat with the movie audience and that's what happen's with these writers on dc live action tv when it come to romance.

that and they don't have these thing screen tested (like the tv show bull with mock trial's) like with pre showing to see how an audience would react to these things and they find out the hard way . And beside's fan telling them when they wrote comic's that these things aren't good in the first place, which the writers choose to ignore often.

truth be told they'd be better off hiring people that wrote for the Degrassi high's show in the area of relation ships. since they are up here in canada. in stead of their exaggeration of what they like do in force problem's to deal with in a relation ship for these protagonist's in show like arrow and the rest.

they should pick up people that have done well in that area, since they are near them, instead repeatedly doing the same thing over & over and they have problem there. it shouldn't be that hard to fix.

you really want to have that in be known fto good at it? then hire people that have done well in it or drop that part til you do.

cause it's not working the way your doing it.

I'm saying reevaluate . and drop the bad habits. and MAY THOSE PEOPLE WARNING YOU ACTUALLY CARE , SO YOU SHOULDN'T WRITE THEM OFF. but they gotta learn the hard way.

I do like romance. but not the way the writers of Dc tv go at it. I want thing's normal and for good understandable reasons not turn up to ten or higher in exaggeration.

I can't stand any o exaggeration in real life as it is . especially people bend the truth or just acting nuts or a holish . be side I don't have problem with felicity I have problem with how they approach certain situations like when they did that thing on legends when mick and presedent were in danger. And had the two new member to the have sex at the worst time.

my youngest sister say to some of the writer need their heads examined . yes there's something off when have people near ya say that . I'm not dissing them I just think they need to look at those other thing's that have done romance right( not day time soap opera's) and may add in people that know how to do thing's.

Last edited by zenith16; Today at 04:44 PM.
zenith16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:33 PM   #409
Primal Slayer
Black Canary

I don't HATE Felicity, just the writers constant need to put her on a pedestal as the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm not excited about seeing her show up but I dont hate it unless it is anything other then a cameo. But I already know that they will be having her kicking ass and taking names as if she is the greatest hero ever which will annoy me.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:25 PM   #410
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplo View Post
Its nothing against the character specifically. Just the fact that since this is the finale, I want the focus to be on the team and the legion. Going in I had assumed laurel would be a very small role, but I don't want her to be a major part either. Especially with cold just finally coming back last week I want them to have enough time to deal with him and mick without feeling too rushed, especially since this is the final battle episode at the same time.
It's not the finale, there's two episodes left. Felicity is in the next episode and Laurel is in the finale. But I agree Legends has so many cast members that they don't really need another one off hero. Even so, it should have been Laurel, Thea or Flash, characters who actually matter to the Legion, instead of Felicity doing a Spoiler impression. Or even a character that matters to Nate and Mick since those characters seem to be the main ones in this episode.

Old Today, 10:40 PM   #411
eplo
agent of nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Locke View Post
It's not the finale, there's two episodes left. Felicity is in the next episode and Laurel is in the finale. But I agree Legends has so many cast members that they don't really need another one off hero. Even so, it should have been Laurel, Thea or Flash, characters who actually matter to the Legion, instead of Felicity doing a Spoiler impression. Or even a character that matters to Nate and Mick since those characters seem to be the main ones in this episode.
Well, I guess if there are 2 episodes it's not as bad. But still, there's a lot left to wrap up. And as a big Cold fan I want him to get plenty of screen time over characters from other shows.