The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #826
Lorus
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 433
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint Marko View Post
This sentiment baffles me. The UC has stronger editing and Superman is actually given something worthwhile to do. But is it drastically better? Not in my estimation. The only people I see regularly claiming that are the ones who already defended the theatrical cut tooth and nail.

I haven't seen the movie in a while but I recall that almost every single scene that wasn't action/spectacle lasted around two minutes or less before it'd cut to the next sequence. Is that the case? I feel like the longest dialogue scenes were between Lex and the Senator.
I saw the ultimate cut for the first time recently and I find myself agreeing with this for the most part. It's longer, but it mostly amounts to stretching the questionable material to fill more space, rather than adding new content that significantly alters the way the story is told or contextualises the remaining content differently, other than on a purely plot related level. Superman still very much feels like an afterthought in a movie that can never stop talking about him.

I'd be very curious to know what particular aspect of the added footage could cause a complete 180 on someone's opinion of the movie.

Lorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:18 PM   #827
Flint Marko
Side-Kick
 
Flint Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,484
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorus View Post
Superman still very much feels like an afterthought in a movie that can never stop talking about him.
This is a very concise and very accurate summary of BvS' biggest failure.

Flint Marko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:05 PM   #828
kguillou
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 11,248
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorus View Post
I saw the ultimate cut for the first time recently and I find myself agreeing with this for the most part. It's longer, but it mostly amounts to stretching the questionable material to fill more space, rather than adding new content that significantly alters the way the story is told or contextualises the remaining content differently, other than on a purely plot related level. Superman still very much feels like an afterthought in a movie that can never stop talking about him.

I'd be very curious to know what particular aspect of the added footage could cause a complete 180 on someone's opinion of the movie.
I'm one of those that did a 180 from the TC to the ultimate edition. To me, coherence and story flow is everything. I remember in theater I was digging the tone and vibe of the first 30 minutes of the movie and then once the second act hit and the editing and pacing went to s***, the movie lost me. I just felt like I had no idea what was going on the way the movie was jumping around so movie, I almost felt dizzy. And because of that, it spoiled vibe and mood that I was in during act I.

So, to me, the UC is a vast improvement because it feels SMOOTH. Each scene breathes and takes its time, Henry Cavill gets, like, 20 more minutes of screen time which in a film is a ton and it feels like a movie about Batman AND Superman. Bruce AND Clark. The movie in theaters felt like someone had dropped the film reel on the way to the projector and parts of the movie were missing. The UC feels like a complete experience.

Now, granted, the key factor here is that I actually LIKED the movie up until the editing went screwy. If you were not already digging the vibe and tone of the movie in its first 30 minutes, a longer version will do nothing for you imo.

__________________
2017 TOP FILMS

1) JUSTICE LEAGUE 2) John Wick 2 9/10 3) Logan 8.5/10 4) BladeRunner 2049 9/10 5) Wonder Woman 8/10 6) ALIEN: Covenant 7.5/10 7) WAR Of The Planet of The Apes 8.5/10 8) Ghost in The Shell 6/10 9) Kingsman: Golden Circle 9/10 10) Atomic Blonde 7/10
kguillou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:33 AM   #829
BruceWayne2
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 97
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

^^^ Yeah. Idk why they chose to show such a screwy version in theaters. It definitely felt off, and I left not feeling like I had seen a complete movie.


I love the UC of the movie, the tone, what they were going for. I forgive the flaws because so much of it is exactly what I'd like to see in a Superman/Batman film.


But I do understand the above criticisms. It's like they packed so much into the movie that nothing really gets a chance to breathe. It could've used more dialogue and character development, as opposed to plot movement. It ends up feeling a bit cold and removed. The audience doesn't really get a chance to get emotionally invested with either Bruce or Clark. I feel like Cavill is such a naturally likable guy, there needed to be more of his natural charm in the role of Superman, the audience needs to relate to him. It lacks emotion, almost as if all the characters are just plot devices and not living, breathing people.


Hopefully, this is something they can rectify in JL

BruceWayne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 03:18 AM   #830
misslane38
Side-Kick
 
misslane38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,152
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceWayne2 View Post
I feel like Cavill is such a naturally likable guy, there needed to be more of his natural charm in the role of Superman, the audience needs to relate to him. It lacks emotion, almost as if all the characters are just plot devices and not living, breathing people.
I didn't feel that at all, especially with Clark. I find that I don't need characters to be charming in order for me to relate to them. I relate to a lot of people who aren't charming. In fact, the "charming" qualities people see in Reeve's Superman are mostly a big turn off for me. That version, in my opinion, often blurs the line between charm and arrogance. Plus, with Cavill's Clark, it's important to look at the moments when he is more expressive. He's gentle, romantic, and even silly with Lois at their apartment. He's passionate and argumentative with Perry and Bruce about The Batman's reign of terror in Gotham. Emotion ripples off of Superman when Lex toys with him and showers him with awful photos of his captured mother. I really loved the soft and warm smile he had when he returned the girl he rescued to her family, too.

misslane38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 05:29 AM   #831
FeedOnATreeFrog
(A Metal Gear reference)
 
FeedOnATreeFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,675
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

I think the fact that some of us can list the times Clark shows emotion and the fact that you don't see similar posts for any other character says it all.


Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 09-12-2017 at 05:32 AM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:04 AM   #832
AVEITWITHJAMON
We are Legion
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 33,718
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguillou View Post
I'm one of those that did a 180 from the TC to the ultimate edition. To me, coherence and story flow is everything. I remember in theater I was digging the tone and vibe of the first 30 minutes of the movie and then once the second act hit and the editing and pacing went to s***, the movie lost me. I just felt like I had no idea what was going on the way the movie was jumping around so movie, I almost felt dizzy. And because of that, it spoiled vibe and mood that I was in during act I.

So, to me, the UC is a vast improvement because it feels SMOOTH. Each scene breathes and takes its time, Henry Cavill gets, like, 20 more minutes of screen time which in a film is a ton and it feels like a movie about Batman AND Superman. Bruce AND Clark. The movie in theaters felt like someone had dropped the film reel on the way to the projector and parts of the movie were missing. The UC feels like a complete experience.

Now, granted, the key factor here is that I actually LIKED the movie up until the editing went screwy. If you were not already digging the vibe and tone of the movie in its first 30 minutes, a longer version will do nothing for you imo.
I agree, despite the UC being 30 mins longer, it actually feels shorter when you watch it due to how much better it flows. The added Clark/Superman scenes also help of course.

__________________
2017 movie ratings out of 10:

1)War For The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(2)Logan-9.5(3)Baby Driver-9.5(4)Dunkirk-9(5)Thor: Ragnorak-9(6)Wonder Woman-9(7)Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2-9(8)Blade Runner 2049-8.5(9)It-8(10)Spider-Man: Homecoming-8(11)John Wick 2-8(12)Split-8(13)Kingsman: The Golden Circle-8(14)Kong: Skull Island-7.5(15)Alien Covenant-7(16)Ghost In The Shell-7(17)POTC: Salazar's Revenge-7(18)The Dark Tower-4(19)Transformers: The Last Knight-4
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #833
TheGDBatman
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 57
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

I have to agree with the UC supporters. While I enjoyed aspects of the TC (despite its many flaws), I felt that the UC was way stronger. The flow, the added material.... all of this added up to a stronger viewing experience for me. The more I watch that movie, the more I have come to appreciate what Snyder and Co. was aiming for. Is it perfect? No, but Zod damn do I love it.

TheGDBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 12:14 AM   #834
Sleiek
Side-Kick
 
Sleiek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Montreal / Brisbane
Posts: 6,007
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

I haven't been to the SHH for atleast a month I think. But I wanted to drop in to say that this movie is listed in "Violent Movies" in Netflix.

LOL

__________________
2017 CBM MOVIE RATINGS------Logan 8.5/10------ Guardians Vol. II 7/10------ Wonder Woman 9/10------ SM: Homecoming 7.5/10
Sleiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 03:07 PM   #835
The Guard
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 31,362
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiek View Post
I haven't been to the SHH for atleast a month I think. But I wanted to drop in to say that this movie is listed in "Violent Movies" in Netflix.

LOL
Netflix has a category called Violent Movies?

The Guard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:49 AM   #836
idiot09
Kicks side
 
idiot09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 10,642
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Nice. Zack confirms this little foreshadowing in BvS :




__________________
"He fascinates and amazes and staggers me. Zack Snyder, ultimate f---ing legend. Forever”- Ezra Miller, 2017
idiot09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 12:03 PM   #837
steve4991
Waiting on Kal in the sun
 
steve4991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: 20 years in Gotham
Posts: 4,455
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

I never thought a pic of my wife and I would end up on SHH. Haha thanks for sharing!

__________________
The Twitter alerts were enabled with care
In hopes that St. Snyder soon would be there
The hypsters were nestled all snug in their beds
With visions of the Justice League battling in their heads
steve4991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 02:21 AM   #838
BruceWayne2
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 97
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Lol nice work man!


Love it or hate it, there really is a LOT of thought put into these little details and references and connection and symbolism and foreshadowing, etc. Can only hope JL has similar layering

BruceWayne2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:33 PM   #839
idiot09
Kicks side
 
idiot09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 10,642
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

https://superherotalksite.wordpress....-stories-here/

How BvS made such an impact in so many people's personal lives. Say what you want, BvS has really struck a chord for so many people around the world.

__________________
"He fascinates and amazes and staggers me. Zack Snyder, ultimate f---ing legend. Forever”- Ezra Miller, 2017
idiot09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 06:01 PM   #840
AVEITWITHJAMON
We are Legion
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 33,718
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Nice to know the movies have helped out. Even as a Snyder fan I know his moves aren't for everyone. But they certainly have an impact that's for sure.

__________________
2017 movie ratings out of 10:

1)War For The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(2)Logan-9.5(3)Baby Driver-9.5(4)Dunkirk-9(5)Thor: Ragnorak-9(6)Wonder Woman-9(7)Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol.2-9(8)Blade Runner 2049-8.5(9)It-8(10)Spider-Man: Homecoming-8(11)John Wick 2-8(12)Split-8(13)Kingsman: The Golden Circle-8(14)Kong: Skull Island-7.5(15)Alien Covenant-7(16)Ghost In The Shell-7(17)POTC: Salazar's Revenge-7(18)The Dark Tower-4(19)Transformers: The Last Knight-4
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:15 AM   #841
m1ll3r
Failed experiment
 
m1ll3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: London. Probably in Soho trying to avoid hipsters.
Posts: 3,842
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -



Well, an awful lot of you are going to hate this, but this new video from MovieBob is hands down the best critique of everything wrong with this film (part one of it anyway). I find the rapid fire speech irritating, but there’s no denying that the points he raises are ones I fundamentally agree with. Intent vs Execution indeed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F9juReoJxI0

__________________
"Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded."

2017 Scores: Batman & Bill - 9/10 (Bob Kane is scum), John Wick 2: 8/10, Logan - 9.5/10, Alien Covenant - 3/10, GotG 2 - 7/10, Wonder Woman - 9/10, Spider-man Homecoming 7.5/10 War For The Planet Of The Apes - 9/10, Dunkirk - 10/10, The Dark Tower - 1/10, IT - 8/10, Blade Runner 2049 - 7.5/10, Thor Ragnarok - 8.5/10, Justice League - 5/10
m1ll3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:03 PM   #842
Flint Marko
Side-Kick
 
Flint Marko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 13,484
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Was just about to post this as well. It's a great critique and I'm excited for part two.

Flint Marko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:43 PM   #843
misslane38
Side-Kick
 
misslane38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,152
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGilkison View Post
I don't like a Batman who kills small time henchmen and yet lets a dangerous killer like The Joker live.
You're not supposed to like this. You're supposed to not like it so much that you are happy to see Batman see the error of his ways and commit to not failing so spectacularly again.

Quote:
I don't like a Superman who spends the entire movie being emotionless and distant and then the movie expects me to be emotionally moved when he is killed by Doomsday.
Emotionless? Clark is very expressive with Lois and with Perry. He responds to an enormous amount of criticism with grace and care. He's deliberative and thoughtful. Superman is distant because his every action is overanalyzed and criticized.

Quote:
I don't like how stupid Lois Lane is written to be.
She's literally the only one who figures out Lex's plan. She deduces that the kryptonite spear will kill Doomsday.

Quote:
I don't like what an ******* Perry White is turned into.
How familiar are you with Perry White? He's always been a bit of a cynic and a curmudgeon.

Quote:
I don't like how Lex Luthor is turned into a weirdo who blows people up with jars of his piss.
Lex Luthor has been many things over the decades since his creation, including a versions who have been massive weirdoes. Lex blew up people with a bomb hidden in a man's wheelchair to frame Superman as irresponsible and a catalyst for destruction. The peach tea with just a way for Senator Finch to know she had been had before she died.

That being said, relitigating BvS is the last thing we should be doing right now. I've said my piece and have no intention to continue a back-and-forth.

misslane38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 01:49 AM   #844
AndrewGilkison
Side-Kick
 
AndrewGilkison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,145
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
You're not supposed to like this. You're supposed to not like it so much that you are happy to see Batman see the error of his ways and commit to not failing so spectacularly again.
Why did Batman kill people after his "Martha" moment with Superman? He blows up Lex's thugs for no real reason, and yet The Joker was in Suicide Squad. So we got a Batman who will kill low level henchmen casually and yet lets a dangerous mass murdering villain like The Joker live. How is this supposed to be a good characterization of Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
Emotionless? Clark is very expressive with Lois and with Perry. He responds to an enormous amount of criticism with grace and care. He's deliberative and thoughtful. Superman is distant because his every action is overanalyzed and criticized.
The entire movie is Superman being criticized. That's fine. What is not fine is there are little to no scenes where Superman is humanized. The movie is far too focused on Superman's impact on the world and what everyone thinks about him that his actual motivations and character agency get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
She's literally the only one who figures out Lex's plan. She deduces that the kryptonite spear will kill Doomsday.
The plan she figured out was stupid to begin with. Why would a billionaire like Lex Luthor risk his entire empire and freedom trying to frame Superman using a gun and bullets in the first place (a character as strong and powerful as Superman clearly doesn't need a gun to kill someone)? Stevie Wonder could poke holes in this plan.

And didn't Lois throw the kryponite spear into the water before she had to drive back into the water to retrieve it? Not exactly smart writing there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
How familiar are you with Perry White? He's always been a bit of a cynic and a curmudgeon.
I've never seen a Perry White that goes on a rant about how "its not 1938 anymore" when one of his reporters tells him he is just trying to do the right thing by writing a meaningful story.

That scene between him and Clark where he goes off on him with that rant was one of the worst scenes in the movie. It sucked because Perry's "cynical man" arc never goes anywhere, and having Clark stand there and take having what he believes in trashed like that without being able to change Perry's mind or well... any kind of resolution to that arc at all does nothing for Clark's character. The scene just sucked, and made both characters look bad.


Quote:
Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
Lex Luthor has been many things over the decades since his creation, including a versions who have been massive weirdoes. Lex blew up people with a bomb hidden in a man's wheelchair to frame Superman as irresponsible and a catalyst for destruction. The peach tea with just a way for Senator Finch to know she had been had before she died.
1. Our supervillain in this movie used a jar of PISS as a calling card. Just gross and not any version of Lex Luthor I know would do this. Just gross for no reason. Had no place in a comic book movie with Batman and Superman in it.

2. Why the hell didn't the metal detectors in the Capital Building find the bombs in the guy's wheelchair?

3. Why would anyone believe that someone as powerful as Superman need a bomb to kill a lot of people? This is why Lex's plan in this movie is dumb as ****. Just poor garbage writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslane38 View Post
That being said, relitigating BvS is the last thing we should be doing right now. I've said my piece and have no intention to continue a back-and-forth.
If you don't want to discuss my thoughts on this movie why did you do a point by point rebuttal of my entire post?

Don't be afraid of me. I don't bite.

__________________
"I am VENGEANCE! I am the KNIGHT! I. AM. BATMAN!"
AndrewGilkison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:24 PM   #845
Kane52630
Technologic User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,261
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -




__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:24 AM   #846
-JKR-
Side-Kick
 
-JKR-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,186
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguillou View Post
I'm one of those that did a 180 from the TC to the ultimate edition. To me, coherence and story flow is everything. I remember in theater I was digging the tone and vibe of the first 30 minutes of the movie and then once the second act hit and the editing and pacing went to s***, the movie lost me. I just felt like I had no idea what was going on the way the movie was jumping around so movie, I almost felt dizzy. And because of that, it spoiled vibe and mood that I was in during act I.

So, to me, the UC is a vast improvement because it feels SMOOTH. Each scene breathes and takes its time, Henry Cavill gets, like, 20 more minutes of screen time which in a film is a ton and it feels like a movie about Batman AND Superman. Bruce AND Clark. The movie in theaters felt like someone had dropped the film reel on the way to the projector and parts of the movie were missing. The UC feels like a complete experience.

Now, granted, the key factor here is that I actually LIKED the movie up until the editing went screwy. If you were not already digging the vibe and tone of the movie in its first 30 minutes, a longer version will do nothing for you imo.
Same exact thing that happened to me!

They really messed up the movie's narrative in the shorter version. They should've cut out scenes such as the Knightmare sequence to make space for some of the more important subplots.

-JKR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:58 AM   #847
Consona
Side-Kick
 
Consona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 3,123
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -




__________________
Fave CBMs: TDK, MoS, BvS UE, X-DoFP
Consona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:05 PM   #848
LaughterLives
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 559
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGilkison View Post
The entire movie is Superman being criticized. That's fine. What is not fine is there are little to no scenes where Superman is humanized. The movie is far too focused on Superman's impact on the world and what everyone thinks about him that his actual motivations and character agency get lost.



1. Our supervillain in this movie used a jar of PISS as a calling card. Just gross and not any version of Lex Luthor I know would do this. Just gross for no reason. Had no place in a comic book movie with Batman and Superman in it.

2. Why the hell didn't the metal detectors in the Capital Building find the bombs in the guy's wheelchair?

What do you think "humanize" means?...I only ask cuz I feel the whole movie does exactly that. But Maybe that word means something different to me.


1) I think given the context of the film, it feels exactly like something Lex Luthor would do.

2) Wasn't the chair made of metal?...Do they rob people of their wheel chairs in the American courts?...I'd believe it if they did but I don't think they do.

LaughterLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 05:49 PM   #849
Kevin Roegele
Do you mind if I don't?
 
Kevin Roegele's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: England
Posts: 23,459
Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion (TAG SPOILERS) - - - - - -

I've just come back from Justice League, and BvS is superior in every way.

__________________
Justice League is the new Superman II. Two directors. Jarring clash of drama and comedy. Huge amount of material cut or changed.
Kevin Roegele is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.