The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2017, 08:04 PM   #201
ComicChick
That Song in My Head
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 66,132
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

i think he's been sniffing the floor cleaner again

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”

RIP to the Mod of Thunder :(

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:05 PM   #202
Kane52630
Joker Got Away
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,929
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleJesuses View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Sorry, but this is absolute ********.

Krypton while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in 3 weeks with your deathmatch championship, I have... a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don't hate you, Krypton. I don't even dislike you. I do like you. I like you, a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Lounge. I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not... I'm the best. I'm the best in the world.

There's one thing, you're better at than I am, and that's kissing ComicChick's ass. You're ass good at kissing ComicChick's ass as Craig was. I don't know if you're as good as Jane, though, he's a pretty good asskisser. Always was and still is. Oops. I'm breaking the internet.

I am the best poster in the world.

I've been the best ever since day one, when I logged onto this website, and I've been vilified and hated since that day, because Roose Bolton saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That's right, I'm a Roose Bolton guy. And you know who else was a Roose Bolton guy? Dude Stannis. And he split. Just like I'm splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Dude is that I'm going to leave with the deathmatch championship.

I've grabbed so many of Comic C. McMahon's imaginary brass rings that, it finally dawned on me, they're just that; they're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real; is me. And the fact that day in, day out, for almost six years, I've proved to everybody on the hype, that I am the best in this comment section, in the lounge, even in the deathmatch, nobody can touch me.

And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I'm not on your lovely little artwork threads, I'm not in the deatmatches, I'm barely in the lounge, I don't get to be in movies, I'm certainly not on any crappy show on the CW network. (*cough* Gotham *cough*) I'm not on Conan O'Brien, I'm not on Jimmy Fallon, but the fact of the matter is I should be. And trust me, this isn't sour grapes, but the fact that Jane gets to organise the deathmatches AND I DON'T MAKES ME SICK.

...

Oh and hey, let me get something straight, those of you who are reading this agreeing with me right now, you, are just a big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you're the ones (wrongly) voting on those deathmatches right now, you're the ones that quote my comments, and then at five in the morning, when I'm in the airport, you shove them in my face, asking for a reply and try and screenshot it to reddit for upvotes, 'cos you're too lazy to go get a real job.

I'm leaving with the deathmatch championship on November 17th and, hell, who knows, maybe I'll go defend it on CBR Community. Maybe I'll go back to RGI. Hey Gianakin, how ya doin'?

The reason I'm leaving if you lurkers because after I'm gone, you're gonna pour views into this website. I'm just a spoke in the wheel, The wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. C. Lee's gonna make money to spite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a millionaire? Because he surrounds himself with, glad-handing, non-sensical, **** yes-mods, like Hunter Rider who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think, that maybe this website, will be better moderated after C. Lee leaves but the fact is, it-it's gonna get taken over by Flickchick and Schlosser and the rest of the stoopid moderators.

Let me tell you a personal story about C. Lee, alright? 'Know the way the hype has this whole any bully campaign? **** **** ****, ***** ***** ****. **** **** **** ****, ****. **** **** **** ****. ****, **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****. **** ****, **** **** ****, ****, **** **** **** ****.
A solid 5/7 effort.

__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:06 PM   #203
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator
 
flickchick85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 27,837
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

You're an...interesting egg, MJ.

__________________

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

As long as there's life, there's happiness. There's much, much still to come."


flickchick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:08 PM   #204
Kane52630
Joker Got Away
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,929
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

This is what happens when you're surrounded by non-wrestling fans.

__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:11 PM   #205
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 96,514
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultipleJesuses View Post
Sorry, but this is absolute ********.

Krypton while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in 3 weeks with your deathmatch championship, I have... a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don't hate you, Krypton. I don't even dislike you. I do like you. I like you, a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the Lounge. I hate this idea that you're the best. Because you're not... I'm the best. I'm the best in the world.

There's one thing, you're better at than I am, and that's kissing ComicChick's ass. You're ass good at kissing ComicChick's ass as Craig was. I don't know if you're as good as Jane, though, he's a pretty good asskisser. Always was and still is. Oops. I'm breaking the internet.

I am the best poster in the world.

I've been the best ever since day one, when I logged onto this website, and I've been vilified and hated since that day, because Roose Bolton saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That's right, I'm a Roose Bolton guy. And you know who else was a Roose Bolton guy? Dude Stannis. And he split. Just like I'm splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Dude is that I'm going to leave with the deathmatch championship.

I've grabbed so many of Comic C. McMahon's imaginary brass rings that, it finally dawned on me, they're just that; they're completely imaginary. The only thing that's real; is me. And the fact that day in, day out, for almost six years, I've proved to everybody on the hype, that I am the best in this comment section, in the lounge, even in the deathmatch, nobody can touch me.

And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I'm not on your lovely little artwork threads, I'm not in the deatmatches, I'm barely in the lounge, I don't get to be in movies, I'm certainly not on any crappy show on the CW network. (*cough* Gotham *cough*) I'm not on Conan O'Brien, I'm not on Jimmy Fallon, but the fact of the matter is I should be. And trust me, this isn't sour grapes, but the fact that Jane gets to organise the deathmatches AND I DON'T MAKES ME SICK.

...

Oh and hey, let me get something straight, those of you who are reading this agreeing with me right now, you, are just a big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you're the ones (wrongly) voting on those deathmatches right now, you're the ones that quote my comments, and then at five in the morning, when I'm in the airport, you shove them in my face, asking for a reply and try and screenshot it to reddit for upvotes, 'cos you're too lazy to go get a real job.

I'm leaving with the deathmatch championship on November 17th and, hell, who knows, maybe I'll go defend it on CBR Community. Maybe I'll go back to RGI. Hey Gianakin, how ya doin'?

The reason I'm leaving if you lurkers because after I'm gone, you're gonna pour views into this website. I'm just a spoke in the wheel, The wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. C. Lee's gonna make money to spite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a millionaire? Because he surrounds himself with, glad-handing, non-sensical, **** yes-mods, like Hunter Rider who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think, that maybe this website, will be better moderated after C. Lee leaves but the fact is, it-it's gonna get taken over by Flickchick and Schlosser and the rest of the stoopid moderators.

Let me tell you a personal story about C. Lee, alright? 'Know the way the hype has this whole any bully campaign? **** **** ****, ***** ***** ****. **** **** **** ****, ****. **** **** **** ****. ****, **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****. **** ****, **** **** ****, ****, **** **** **** ****.
I love the way your mind works, but that makes no goddamn sense.

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:29 PM   #206
Kane52630
Joker Got Away
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,929
SHH! Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups



Welcome ladies and gentleman to the final round of the Hype Deathmatch! We have witness several battles ranging from singles matches, to tag team matches, to even rival matches. Our final contestants have fought tooth and nail to get to where they are right now. They will have to fight one more time to claim the pretentious Hype Deathmatch championship! I wish good luck to the both of you.


The Finale Match Will Start On Friday And Will Last 7 Days

KRYPTON INC. vs. Reek




__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:31 PM   #207
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 96,514
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Ugh. How did you people let Reek get this far again?

Is this a preview of what to expect from 2020?

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:30 PM   #208
ComicChick
That Song in My Head
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 66,132
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Seven days? Lol

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”

RIP to the Mod of Thunder :(

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:48 PM   #209
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 54,204
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicChick View Post
Seven days? Lol
Yeah, right.....does anyone even get any more votes after day 2?

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 12:14 AM   #210
ComicChick
That Song in My Head
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 66,132
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

i did
i wasn't even here for the first two

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”

RIP to the Mod of Thunder :(

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:31 AM   #211
Reek
_________
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 46,842
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Ugh. How did you people let Reek get this far again?

Is this a preview of what to expect from 2020?
Why so hateful, bae?

Reek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:33 AM   #212
Reek
_________
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 46,842
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

This is Krypton's year. I sense it... right in time for Justice League, the man of steel will rise...

Go get 'em tiger.inc

Reek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:56 AM   #213
Sawyer
High King
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 96,514
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
Why so hateful, bae?

__________________
https://twitter.com/HIGHzurrer/statu...05636392116224
Quote:
Eric Heisserer
@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:33 PM   #214
Kane52630
Joker Got Away
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 89,929
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups


__________________
Confessions in the Dark | Swimware
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #215
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
KRYPTON INC.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 50,842
Default Re: 2017 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
This is Krypton's year. I sense it... right in time for Justice League, the man of steel will rise...

Go get 'em tiger.inc
You say that but my plan is to surge early and then collapse mightily in the polls because of a reopened investigation of old infractions.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ AQUAMAN/CYBORG HISTORY DISCUSSION.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.