The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 01-31-2018, 11:07 AM   #26
nypinta
Certified Delightfut

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x09 "Best Laid Plans" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by <(o_o)> View Post
No, They want to use Flint's powers to fix the Monolith rock that sent them to the future to start with & then they can go back in time again.

And maybe take Flint with them so he can help keep the Earth from coming apart at all?

nypinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:04 AM   #27
justme
Side-Kick

I've just come up with another possibility for Kassius's seer. Since the cast of the show has said it was shocking; I was thinking it would be shocking if the seer is .... Virgil. He was the last of the true believers and should know quite a lot about the Shield team and the Zephyr.

So who does everyone guess is the seer. My choices are Ben , Yo Yo and Virgil.

justme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:04 AM   #28
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme View Post
I've just come up with another possibility for Kassius's seer. Since the cast of the show has said it was shocking; I was thinking it would be shocking if the seer is .... Virgil. He was the last of the true believers and should know quite a lot about the Shield team and the Zephyr.

So who does everyone guess is the seer. My choices are Ben , Yo Yo and Virgil.
Are we really supposed to be shocked if it is someone from this current season, what if it was someone who supposedly died a couple of seasons ago, like Gordon or Daisy's mother who is basically immortal?

Old 02-02-2018, 05:35 AM   #29
SPO2 Dalisay
Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by <(o_o)> View Post
Are we really supposed to be shocked if it is someone from this current season, what if it was someone who supposedly died a couple of seasons ago, like Gordon or Daisy's mother who is basically immortal?
Well Jaiying was basically an Inhuman vampire feeding off of the living to obtain immortality. Even if we are supposed to be shocked they do act like many viewers have only seen the current season and while people have been brought back from the dead they were freshly killed not rotting walking dead carcasses

SPO2 Dalisay is offline   Reply With Quote