The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 10-07-2017, 02:19 PM   #76
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

From NYCC, the premiere will be on December 1st with a 2-hour premiere. The season will again be divided into arcs. First one will be set in space.

Edit: Appereantly, they are screening the first 20 minutes of Season 5 premiere right now.

"You think of Marvel as the biggest studio in the world, but it’s really just Kevin [Feige] and his two friends... he's all about making something that entertains people but leaves you with something to think about."

Last edited by ImSGirl95; 10-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.
ImSGirl95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:41 PM   #77
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

Old 10-07-2017, 07:57 PM   #78
just one thing
Side-Kick

any word on the 20 min screening. some stuff on social media

just one thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:50 AM   #79
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by just one thing View Post
any word on the 20 min screening. some stuff on social media
Yes

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Appereantly it was set in space, with some Alien-feel to it, due to some roach type of aliens being present. Also, some horror/sci-fi vibe to it. And way more bloodier than previous episodes.

"You think of Marvel as the biggest studio in the world, but it’s really just Kevin [Feige] and his two friends... he's all about making something that entertains people but leaves you with something to think about."
ImSGirl95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 08:29 AM   #80
Zant
Side-Kick

Lol this series stopped being a spy and espionage show many seasons ago..I'm sure time travel will soon be on the agenda.

Zant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:17 PM   #81
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Old 10-08-2017, 11:29 PM   #82
scarlet-witch
Stormborn

I'm not crazy about those spoilers aside from what's going on with May. We'll see how this goes.

Why is the Force connecting us, you and I?
scarlet-witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 09:39 AM   #83
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

The Ladies at the Thor: Ragnarok preimere!

Old 10-11-2017, 09:58 AM   #84
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Do only current cast members get to go to world premieres of Marvel movies now? It used to be people like Brett Dalton who got invited. Was he even there this time?

Old 10-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #85
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

good lord Ming....

Old 10-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #86
DalekbusterFitz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Do only current cast members get to go to world premieres of Marvel movies now? It used to be people like Brett Dalton who got invited. Was he even there this time?
It would make sense if that was the case. Why would they invite a past cast member?

DalekbusterFitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 04:16 PM   #87
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I am trying to create an accurate Marvel Cinematic Universe power Tier list, and thought the best way to get standings would be to get a general consensus, and the best way to do this is to create vs. matches, allow the hype forum a week to debate and vote and then use these results to place them on the tier list. I know this process will take a while, but it seems to me like it would make it the most accurate possible and be a lot of fun to be involved with. So, if you want to vote on the first battle or get into a debate on why you think a specific character should win leave a comment and who knows you might influnce others. Please keep in mind though these are the MCU versions and not their comic book versions I am asking you to vote for. Also, please don't select a character to win just because you might like them more if you feel they would lose.

Sorry to interrupt the this thread, but just want to spread the word so I get a good amount of people participating hopefully. Link below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535035

Surfer

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=539163

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:01 AM   #88
Havok83
Side-Kick

I just finished last season on Netflix and it was probably one of their strongest season even if the end dragged on a bit. I thought I was all ready to start watching the current season and found out it wont debut till Dec. Damn. How many episodes will that be?

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:31 PM   #89
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Normal length AFAIK

Old 10-31-2017, 02:29 PM   #90
Quasar
Side-Kick

So, December 1st is a Friday. If that's its new regular time slot, can we assume this will be the final season?

Old 10-31-2017, 02:46 PM   #91
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
So, December 1st is a Friday. If that's its new regular time slot, can we assume this will be the final season?
Possibly, if it's in the death slot.

But Hawaii Five-0 has gone 8 seasons on a Friday night.

Old 10-31-2017, 05:32 PM   #92
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

and if Disney want the show to continue, then they'll just tell ABC to continue it

Old 10-31-2017, 05:54 PM   #93
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Quote:
Depends if ABC and Disney think the show makes them more money in that slot than another show would. By definition, something has to be on Friday at 9pm.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 PM   #94
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
I hope season 5 won't be the final season. What would you like to see happen in season 5?

Last edited by fire117; 11-04-2017 at 09:29 PM.
fire117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:13 AM   #95
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

I'm relatively indifferent to it being the final season. If it is the final season, I'd like them to do an all out push to get either Downey or Evans onto the show for a guest appearance just to tie things up nicely.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:23 AM   #96
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

They could probably reuse a clip from the Avengers of Tom Hiddleston stabbing Coulson with the spear and Chris Hemsworth standing by. Agents of SHIELD could be revealed to be all a fantasy that took place inside Coulson's dying mind as they operated on his brain. So the Framework would almost be like a framework within a framework, because even the "reality" that existed outside the framework was all a fantasy.

Old 11-05-2017, 09:52 AM   #97
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
They could probably reuse a clip from the Avengers of Tom Hiddleston stabbing Coulson with the spear and Chris Hemsworth standing by. Agents of SHIELD could be revealed to be all a fantasy that took place inside Coulson's dying mind as they operated on his brain. So the Framework would almost be like a framework within a framework, because even the "reality" that existed outside the framework was all a fantasy.
If that was done I would be very unhappy. And it would really tick off fans of the show.

Old 11-05-2017, 09:53 AM   #98
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
I'm relatively indifferent to it being the final season. If it is the final season, I'd like them to do an all out push to get either Downey or Evans onto the show for a guest appearance just to tie things up nicely.
Well I hope it isn't the final season. Having them in guest appearances would be great or if not them others like Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo.

Old 11-05-2017, 09:57 AM   #99
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Quote:
That's one way to wreck the Marvel TV/Movie franchise....

Old 11-05-2017, 10:00 AM   #100
fire117
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
That's one way to wreck the Marvel TV/Movie franchise....
And have a fan backlash so bad that things need to be changed to appease these unhappy fans.