The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 09-02-2014, 01:06 PM   #401
roach
I am the night

Default Re: Marvel Heroes MMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
what kind of Mac do you have? I wonder if any of the progress is transferable between Windows and Mac as I wouldnt mind using this on my Macbook Pro when away from home
I have a Macbook Pro

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #402
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I have a Macbook Pro
I meant which kind. There's several out there with different specs. I have the mid 2012 13". Not sure if that will run this game

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #403
roach
I am the night

I have a 15" 2011....hmmm. I play lots of MMOs on it and don't have any issues

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 11:05 AM   #404
zenith16
Side-Kick

Ok so I have a update for you all

Quote:
Test Center Schedule for This Evening

Doomsaw

GazillionLocation Fools! You dare to trifle with the Phoenix? Staff

September 2
For those asking, our schedule for tonight is to have a public build into test center at 10:15 pm Pacific Time.
We will move this to the morning if we feel that there isn't enough useful stuff to test, but currently we are on schedule.
Test center will be up all week with Rogue, Jean Grey's level 52 and She-Hulk.
We'll also have some very early testing of the Currency tab and the Cybernetics feature as well (to get ahead in the iterative process).

Talk to you again at 10pm.

with
Quote:
Test Center Build

Doomsaw

September 2
If you want to get a headstart, you can download the latest test center build now.
It will make the next patch slightly quicker.

Link to the Test Center

Last edited by zenith16; 09-08-2014 at 05:51 AM.
zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #405
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Cybernetics FAQ In Progress

Doomsaw

September 2
Hello,
I've started an FAQ for the Cybernetics feature (planned for release later this month).
Let me know if there are other questions I can answer.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1649378
From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...in-progress/p1

also with

The Daily Grind: Have you branched out beyond traditional MMOs lately?

(5 hours ago)
Culture, Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, Opinion, The Daily Grind, Marvel Heroes

As I mentioned in this space last week, I've been suffering a bit of MMO burnout. I've still been gaming, though, mostly via single-player stuff but also a smidge of Marvel Heroes. I was never much for Diablo, which is why my ongoing MH fixation is somewhat surprising. Maybe I'm just an action RPG late-bloomer, and I'm curious to see if I might enjoy something like Path of Exile now, too.

What about you, Massively readers? Have you branched out beyond traditional MMOs recently? How so?

Every morning, the Massively bloggers probe the minds of their readers with deep, thought-provoking questions about that most serious of topics: massively online gaming. We crave your opinions, so grab your caffeinated beverage of choice and chime in on today's Daily Grind!

source:
marvel heroes 2015 forum & Massively

Last edited by zenith16; 09-08-2014 at 06:09 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:23 AM   #406
zenith16
Side-Kick

Return of Cosmic Chaos! Continue Reading

COSMIC CHAOS!

This event will last the full week until next week’s patch. This event is recurring and will come back every month, allowing for short-term and long-term goals for the event.
With that in mind, check out the features of Cosmic Chaos!
Cosmic Bosses Drop Double Loot - All cosmic Terminal bosses, every time.
Cosmic Questions Answered - What is the answer to Life, The Universe and Everything? The answer is a 42% server-side multiplicative boost to Rare Item Find, Special Item Find and Experience for all your heroes.
The Power Cosmic - A new Legendary item with powerful potential.
Doop Rune - A new rune that can be found during Cosmic Chaos.
Cosmic Doop Medallion - A new medallion for heroes that like to get up close and personal.

Cosmic Doop Insignia - A new Insignia featuring a Rare Item Find aura for you and your allies.
Cosmic Doop Training Sector - Move over cow level, portals to this special cosmic subsection of space for training Cosmic Doops are available during Cosmic Chaos week.
Cosmic Chaos Supplier: Moondragon - An honorary member of the Guardians of the Galaxy and daughter of Drax the Destroyer, Moondragon is no stranger to cosmic chaos. During this week’s Cosmic Chaos event, and returning each month, Moondragon will exchange Cosmic Worldstones for a variety of items:
  • The Power Cosmic Legendary Item
  • New Runeword Crafting Recipe: The Power Doop
  • New Runeword Crafting Recipe: Doop Inspiration
  • New Crafting Recipe: Upgrade Epic Insignia to Cosmic
  • Portals for the Cosmic Doop Training Sector
  • Moondragon’s Cosmic Coffer
  • Doop Ectoplasm Artifact
  • Doop Insignia
  • ... and Cosmic Doop Companion Pet!
Cosmic Shop Items
Cosmic Mystery Box! - A “cosmically enhanced” cross between a BOGO box, mystery box andalmost too crazy deal from the fine people on the store team.
Cosmic Penta Boosts - Returning for the Cosmic Chaos event.
Cosmic Hero Sale - A selection of Cosmic Heroes are on sale during Cosmic Chaos:
  • Silver Surfer
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • Mr. Fantastic
  • Invisible Woman
  • Thing
  • Human Torch
  • Ms. Marvel
Cosmic Mega Bundle - All the cosmic heroes with their stash tab and costume at a cosmically crazy deal.
Published: 06 September 2014

Details from the marvel heroes 2015 site it's self

(Full Event Details Are Here)

Check out Nightcrawler's new costume. (More Info...)

From the Marvel heroes forum via: TribalSage
Quote:
☯MAGNETO☯

Current Plan: October

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Has been stated that it is coming: Marvel Now!(May be his alt costume)

☯EMMA FROST☯

The new costumes that just turn the skin to diamonds is coming this patch.

☯PSYLOCKE☯

Has been stated that it is coming: Outback and Lady Mandarin(Next costume for her)
Current Plan: Hopefully by the end of September. Also, QoL Coming in the same patch as Ghost Rider's QoL, Starlord's Element Gun QoL and Cyclops's review. The current plan is to move the secondary resource away from an 'alternative spirit' mechanic and into a damage shield style mechanic (allowing her to use the Psionic Construct powers at any time), and focus her gameplay more on mobility and stealth. Also... optional Psi Katana replacement for her Katana powers. You can opt to go standard Ninja with the metal blade, or 'new age' Psylocke and use the Psi Katana instead. (This will not change her damage typing so your current itemization will not be affected).

From:http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...omment_1666729

☆☆☆☆☆TEAM UPS☆☆☆☆☆

☯ANGEL☯

Current Plan: Has been approved for team-up

☯SHE-HULK☯

is currently on the test center

☯WASP☯

has also been added to the test center

☯DR DOOM☯

the team-up version, Current Plan: Future Foundation possibly in September. He will be after Wasp.

☯IRON FIST☯

Last plan stated: Possible future team-up

☯ARACHNE☯

Last plan stated: Will be a team-up.

☆☆☆☆GEAR☆☆☆☆

Cosmic Team Up gear is possibly on the way.

Eventually there will be an insignia review, but not in the next month.

More Hero Medallions coming, Captain America and Squirrel Girl among others.

From:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1466741

lastly

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes: Rogue Skill Preview!
Nullrage
1 day ago

Via:Hub4 Heroes.com
source: MarvelHeroes 2015 & the MH 2015 forums

Last edited by zenith16; 09-11-2014 at 02:12 AM.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:20 PM   #407
zenith16
Side-Kick

Here with an update on tomorrows patch. First up from Bica with new details on controllers via Xpadder this isn't part of the patch from Gazillion but will have those that like to play with controllers. the rest of the details are from one of the dev's (well their community manager actually to be accurate) and a show case from NullRage

Quote:
Bica's Controller Support

Bica

MutatedLocation "Hell and Back" Mighty

September 10
UPDATED September 10th 2014

YES! I finally did it! Full In-Game Controller Support! (Menus still iffy but I cant change UI)
What you will need: -Xpadder (Program that links Keyboard controls to a gaming controller) -PC comparable controller
for this demonstration I used an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Wireless Receiver
Alright to kick this off I will show you my Layout then Explain why each key is where it is.
THE LAYOUT
Alright your asking what is going on, this is how it works:
In Game Key Bindings Have to change the following!
A to X
S to A
D to B
F to Y
Num1 = Power Set 1
Num2 = Power Set 2
Num3 = Power Set 3
The Following Should Stay The Same
M= Med Pack
L= Mission Log
U= Ultimate
P= Power Selection
T= Hero Selection
K= Team Up
W= Move Hero
Example:
Joy-Sticks (Hardest Part to Get to work correctly)
Left Joy-stick Controls the movement of your character (Yes after you move the mouse cursor moves back to the center of the screen Thank you Spring!
The Center of the Left Joy-stick allows the mouse not to move Allowing you to pick up items/click on other players to invite them to your party extra. By standing over them without running all around.
Right Joy-stick controls precise mouse movement
(For Pet Builds, Teleporters or Ranged AoE attackers, or people who have a ton of patients to move around the UI of inventory powers extra.)
The Center of the Right Joy-stick triggers a left mouse click! allowing you to play the game without the mouse cursor, if anyone knows how to just get rid of it Please Post! Also Acts like the J button that is Cybernetic Vacuum!
As well as the entire UI. I really want to find out how to get rid of just the mouse cursor for this to look awesome!
from:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1678250

^^more Details in Bica's thread

Quote:
PSA: Large Patch Size This Week

Ryolnir

GazillionLocation Asgard Staff

September 10
Hey all,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that this week's patch (exact day/time TBD still) will be a larger than usual patch for the following reasons:
1) Assets for Rogue
2) Assets for Bronx Zoo (not shipping this week, but SOON!)
3) Assets for Jean Grey
4) Assets for Mar-Vell (new VFX to represent the bands!)
5) New Emma Frost diamond form assets
6) New Alejandra Blaze bike VFX, sounds and model
7) Some other fancy yet to be shown things
BUT, most importantly:
We have repackaged all of our audio files into smaller "chunks". The end result of this is that future patches will be smaller for the life of the game since you will not have to download giant audio packages for small changes (which often cause our patch sizes to be bigger than they should be).

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Story Developer, Plenty of Other Stuff
from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...e-this-week/p1

And

Quote:
Tomorrow's Patch (Updates and such)

Ryolnir

2:13PM
Hey all,
We're looking good to go live tomorrow at 6AM currently. Lots of great bug reports and feedback were delivered by testers yesterday and our build is looking quite good - we should be on TC in the early afternoon with what should be the final build.
There is one piece of optimization change in this build that is huge though - we have changed the way that the database loads your heroes to prevent database slowdowns and issues. To do so, we will load your entire account on first login which will cause a slowdown (if you logged into TC any time in the past week, you will have seen this.) Because of this, we will be using a queued system that will start at a low threshold and gradually increase until it's no longer needed to prevent unnecessary amounts of database usage all at once.
tl;dr
Just after the patch tomorrow there will be a login queue that will gradually go away. When you log in, you will likely see a single big hitch as we load your stuff. This is to make the servers faster in the future.

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Story Developer, Plenty of Other Stuff
from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...es-and-such/p1

Lasty

Quote:
[HD] Mar-Vell Enhanced Costume (Captain Marvel)

NullRage

Location Do they speak English in What?!? Fantastic

1:14AM
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Bathe in his Cosmic Glory!
from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1682384

source: MarvelHeroes 2015 General Discussion frorums

Last edited by zenith16; 09-11-2014 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:22 PM   #408
zenith16
Side-Kick

A live Stream a has started from the Dev's

Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Here are details on to days patch

Rogue is here! Jean's 52 Review! Odin's Bounty! Oh My!

Quote:
Marvel Heroes 2015 1.15 Patch is here! Odin’s Bounty has returned and with it, a game mode rotation (with a new twist)!
In order to give player’s choice over when and where they want their lootsplosions and avoid slowdowns, buffed game modes will drop new Chests of Odin’s Bounty!
These chests contain numerous pieces of gear, XP, a chance at Odin Marks and even a very small chance at the Mysterious Crimson Box containing boss-specific artifacts.
These Chests of Odin’s Bounty have a short 5 cooldown to prevent players from using too many boxes and causing performance issues.
An additional very rare "jackpot" loot bonus can trigger during the Odin's Bounty event. This loot bonus is know as "Odin's Gift" and can contain a large pile of loot. As a bonus, the Odin's Bounty boost will provide an additional chance of receiving this Odin's Gift in addition to the Odin Mark benefits.
In addition, a daily mission has been added for the event: Deliver Odin’s Wrath!
Serve as Odin’s champion and deliver Odin’s own wrath to the enemies of Asgard for a special reward! Head to Lady Sif in Avengers Tower (located near the waypoint) to receive this mission. This mission can be completed once per day during the course of the event and will return for each subsequent Odin’s Bounty.
ROGUE

The southern belle X-Man herself, Rogue has joined the cast of Marvel Heroes 2015! One of our most frequently requested heroes, Rogue boasts the most diverse powerset in all of Marvel Heroes history.
Able to steal powers from friend and foe alike, players can build Rogue as they see fit with access to over 90 stealable powers (which will increase with each Hero, Supervillain, and Team-Up Hero released!) in addition to her iconic super strength and flight powers that she had stolen from Ms. Marvel.
For her Signature and Ultimate abilities, Rogue recalls multiple stolen powers at once from iconic mutants - with her Signature resulting in a deadly, screen-wide blast and her Ultimate transforming her physical form into an amalgamation of other mutants!
CYBERNETICS SYSTEM

Cybernetics is a new system for Marvel Heroes that gives you something to do with all the loot that you earn in the world, but isn't an specifically upgrade for your hero and would otherwise just stay on the ground and provide no benefit. With the Cybernetics feature you can turn those items that would otherwise be worth nothing into Cybernetic Upgrades for your cosmetic pets or into a bit of cash for yourself. We expect to iterate and expand on this system in the coming months, with various options for players to select and personalize their Cybernetic Vacuum experience. This feature is very much a game changer for an ARPG like Marvel Heroes and we're all pretty excited to launch it and keep working to improve it.
For a detailed FAQ, click here.
Note for next week: We have a slight radius increase the width of the Cybernetics Vacuum and we’ve removed the confirmation box when donating Cosmic Items.

Continue reading

source: Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Last edited by zenith16; 09-12-2014 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #409
zenith16
Side-Kick

Here's the VOD for those that missed it

51:16

Marvel Heroes 2015 - final Rogue Showcase before launch and other details
MarvelHeroes an hour ago

oh and bica's has also added details on controller support using the ps3 controller to play MH 2015 with the pc or via a tablet

Quote:
Bica

12:53AM
@Sartuos Its a bit more Complicated then The Xbox Controller but once you follow these steps it should work Perfectly for you, Just tried it
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

(9/12/14 4PM EST)

1) Install the Drivers (really good Youtube Video That will Help you install drivers)

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

(Install Drivers First)
2) Download this Application Without it your joysticks will not work!
http://www.motioninjoy.com/download
(You will have to Select this option in this application)

3) Run Xpadder and Load these Configuration files
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45...it?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B45...it?usp=sharing
4) In Game Key Binds Switch,
A=1
S =2
D=3
F=4
Medkit to M
Power Set 1 To Num1
Power Set 2 to Num2
Power Set 3 to
Num3
And it will work Perfectly!
5) Enjoy!

Quote:
@Divotox Sometime within the next few weeks ill be uploading pictures like this....

That should help get an idea of a layout for other heroes besides Nightcrawler. Actually ill share a few now hehe.
NOTE these are Beta Testing Power Layouts for the Following Heroes and they are The Default Set Powers (As you can See its Power Set 1 in the Number Lower Right)
I always Like a Basic Power in Slot 1 or Square or X
Followed by a Stronger Power in Slot 2 or X or A
Followed by an AoE/Strong Power in Slot 3 or O or A
Lastly I like a Doge/Jump/Dash Power in Slot 4 or Triangle or Y as you can see below
Star Lord! (In Power 4 when I toggle it switches to Power Set 2 and its set to his Fly ability!)

Wolverine!

Last edited by zenith16; 09-12-2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #410
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Bica

3:10PM
Check this out if you have a tablet.
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...-tablet#latest
Or Watch this Demo Video!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
All from Bica's thread:https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1691883

Quote:
Missing Items? See here.

Ryolnir

September 12
If you appear to be missing items after the downtime, clear out your inventory. Your items are in our emergency overflow inventory and will reappear when you make room for them (try moving items around as well).
Do not be alarmed by many items being returned to your inventory, all items below cosmic that you sold today may be returned to you upon login depending on certain situations. We know you're not exploiting any bugs.
Please note:
All currency has been converted to the currency tab with this patch. It will no longer take an inventory space.

from: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...omment_1695083

Marvel Heroes welcomes Rogue into its fold

(11 hours ago)
Super-hero, Trailers, Video, Classes, Patches, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

There's a new addition to Marvel Heroes' roster, but this one might be a total game-changer. Added to the game yesterday, Rogue is a superhero who not only possesses super strength and flight but can steal powers from enemies to customize a unique powerset.

You can get your first look at Rogue in a trailer after the jump and see whether this absorbant lass is the hero for you! Continue Reading

Lastly

The Stream Team: Reveling in Rogue's release in Marvel Heroes

(8 hours ago)
Super-hero, Video, Classes, Free-to-Play, Marvel Heroes, Livestream, The Stream Team

Massively's MJ has been waiting a long time to play Rogue in Marvel Heroes, and now she finally can! The popular hero was just released, so folks can jump in and start siphoning others' powers. The hardest part is going to be deciding which heroes to steal powers from; there are so many mutants to choose between. Join us live at 2:00 p.m. to check out the newest addition to the the Marvel Heroes lineup. You can even take this opportunity to start out a brand-new character with MJ and soak up all the loot and XP that will rain down upon you.

Game: Marvel Heroes
Host: MJ Guthrie
Date: Saturday, September 13th, 2014
Time: 2:00 p.m. EDT

Enjoy our Stream Team video with in. Continue Reading

Last edited by zenith16; 09-13-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:37 PM   #411
Havok83
Side-Kick

Ive been playing all weekend and have been finding this strangely addictive. Im tempted on spending money to buy Jean Grey bc its taking forever to get Eternity Splinters. I have like 70 and she costs 400. I guess I'll wait around for a sale to pop up or something. Id also get Cable and Ms. Marvel. For now, Ive been primarily using Loki, who's a beast. He plays strangely like how one would imagine Multiple Man would as he can make multiple holograms of himself to fight and confuse enemies. Im playing solo but its like I have my own little team comprised of myself.

LOL..I swear there are like 100 Rogues right now. I wish they'd given her more costumes so at least there would be more variety to what Im seeing. She looks interesting enough though with her abilities

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 05:07 PM   #412
zenith16
Side-Kick

The costumes for Rogue are on the way I saw the list we fans on their forum have put up for them it will be interesting.

Oh I had the time to re look on Fridays live stream and Troy Baker as been added to the list of voice actor's he'll be doing a voice of a Dead pool a wild west one and the voice of Rick Richard Rider Aka nova. nova will be out the same day as cyclops rework of powers, there's also a live stream this coming Tuesday which will showcase the Bronx Zoo.

Last edited by zenith16; 09-14-2014 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:08 PM   #413
zenith16
Side-Kick

There is a live stream on now and it's supposed to be as they said last week Friday featuring the Bronx Zoo the villains are the Lizard Mr. Hyde ad Crave the hunter. A VOD(Video on Deman) will be put up after after this live stream is over.

Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Last edited by zenith16; 09-16-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:21 PM   #414
zenith16
Side-Kick

Ok the live streams over. Here's the VOD for those of you that missed it.

52:13

Marvel Heroes 2015 - Bronx Zoo & Rogue Showcase
MarvelHeroes an hour ago

source: Marvel Heroes 2015 official twitch channel

Old 09-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #415
zenith16
Side-Kick

BRONX

Redeem the code
for a Summer Beach Party Fortune Card and an Iridium Triple Rush 1 Hour Energy Bar!
Code Redemption Instructions

Friday, 19 September 2014

Bronx Zoo!

Quote:
NEW ONE-SHOT STORY: BRONX ZOO

A new One-Shot Terminal has been added to Marvel Heroes 2015! Enter the Bronx Zoo after the Raft break out and do battle with fearsome lizard-ified creatures such as bears, bats, and even sharks! In addition to saving innocent civilians from these mutated enemies, heroes will have to battle the Lizard, face off against Kraven the Hunter, and stop Mr. Hyde from enacting his nefarious plan!
Given the size and scope of the Bronx Zoo, we’re considering the first week of its release to be primarily a testing week and have a small list of polish changes that we’re planning over the next week, including the inclusion of the appropriate Eyes and Hearts of Demonfire as well as exclusive boss-specific items.
END OF SUMMER BEACH PARTY

As we promised earlier in the year, we’re hosting an “End of Summer” event for players to have the opportunity to use up the last of their summer items and snag some of the exclusive loot associated with the event.
Conch Shells and Hot Dog ingredients have returned and can drop from any enemy. When a Conch Shell drops, a hot dog ingredient will drop every time to insure that players are earning each of them at a steady rate.
Beast, the Special Event Vendor, has brought back 4 very awesome Summer items which can be bought in exchange for Conch Shells:
  • The Perfect Wave - A Slot 3 Unique item that provides a high level of survivability and utility.
  • Brutally Awesome Shades - Slot 5 Unique sunglasses that are simply brutal.
  • The Big Kahuna - An awesome Legendary with a Summer Beach Party twist.
  • Mysterious Crimson Box - Contains a random boss-specific artifact.
We're also bringing back the Beach Party Fortune Card for a limited time.

Additional Note: We’re permanently phasing out Hot Dog parts and Conch Shells in an effort to consolidate event items. You can use them up to acquire items listed above and sell leftover Hot Dogs items and Conch Shells for credits at the end of the event.
BLACK WIDOW

Black Widow has a few changes in this patch, some of which are directly from the feedback thread in her forum.
As with any hero, we continue to read the dedicated feedback thread in the hero-specific forum and invite anyone with additional thoughts to post in that thread so it gets read by the appropriate developers for their review.
  • Increased the range on Coup De Grace.
  • Increased the cooldown of Micro Drones to 5 seconds and buffed the damage to line up with a longer cooldown
  • The DOT on Rolling Grenades now applies a Burn keyword debuff which interacts with various items in the game.
  • Rolling Grenades DoT duration increased to 5 seconds (up from 3 seconds)
  • Deadly Blades spirit cost reduced to 8 (down from 10 spirit).
  • Increased the cooldown of Micro-Drones to 5 seconds and adjusted the damage to line up with a longer cooldown tuning tags, resulting in higher damage.
  • Increased the damage mitigation granted by ‘Silent Killer’ to 10%.
  • Widow’s Kiss is now a full Damage-Over-Time ability.
  • Twilight Cloaking Device now fills Black Widow’s Widowmaker instantly when used.
  • Twilight Cloaking Device duration increased.
  • Twilight Cloaking Device slow duration increased, to lock down enemies more thoroughly.
  • Twilight Cloaking Device is now harder for enemies to resist.
  • Black Widow’s Ultimate damage has had a full tuning pass, resulting in higher damage.
  • Timed Explosives now causes hit reactions on enemies caught in the blast.
SCARLET WITCH

With the release of Star-Lord and his high-impact ultimate, we wanted to buff Wanda’s Ultimate in advance of her level 52 review. We’ve made a few positive changes to Scarlet Witch over the last year, but felt that the ultimate deserved another buff.
There are 3 changes:
  • Scarlet Witch's Ultimate Unmake Reality has been improved with a damage to bosses component.
  • Scarlet Witch's Ultimate Unmake Reality now includes a self buff that allows her to cast DoTs for free.
  • Scarlet Witch's Ultimate Unmake Reality now includes a buff that allows Wanda to evade a high percentage of attacks.
JEAN GREY

As we do after each level 52 design review, we’re closely monitoring Jean for the next few weeks. A quick fix made it into this week’s patch:
  • Jean Grey's Phoenix Inferno (Phoenix version) heal proc now triggers 100% of the time when used (but retains the standard 1000 milliseconds internal cooldown). This will increase the healing return for this power.
ROGUE

Rogue launched amazingly well for a hero with 100 powers. We’re doing a full review of all feedback to ensure we capture and address any issues for next week.
We are aware of a few remaining powers with tags either too low or too high and will correct the tags as quickly as possible after a full review of all feedback and powers. As fair advance warning, we are aware that Malekith’s Accursed Beam is currently enjoying a high-level of overtuning and will be corrected in an upcoming patch.
For now, a quick fix to Feral Scrapper to improve performance on this power:
  • Rogue's Feral Scrapper passive now correctly grants health on hit.
  • For the next patch, there will be an imporvement to Toad’s Tongue Lash so it can be canceled out of immediately by using a power or movement (left click) instead of rooting the player.
CYBERNETICS CHANGES

Two small quality of life changes for Cybernetics this patch:
  • Vacuum radius has been increased by approximately 20% to assist with certain bosses and situations who drop larger piles of loot.
  • Donating Cosmic Items to pets for Cybernetics will no longer require a confirmation dialog to increase ease of use. Unique items are the only item that will now require a confirmation box for item donation.
BUG FIXES

A solid number of bug fixes roll out this patch, most very minor and behind the scenes and a few that are fairly prominent. The list below includes some of the more prominent fixes, but more fixes likely slipped into in the last 24 hours and will make today’s patch:
  • Emma Frost's Sudden Dread will now correctly gain bonuses from items that affect Damage Over Time powers.
  • A.I.M. Specialists and Maggia have been restored to their respective places in Midtown Patrol.
  • Items obtained from Odin’s Bounty Chests will now always be the correct level. This is particularly important for future Odin’s Bounty events, which should return fairly often in the future.
  • The all chat channel should properly display messages that go in "All" channel, rather than sometimes clearing history.
  • Shared Quests will now always correctly save progress between region changing.
  • Player off-screen arrows will no longer stick around or become invalid entities.
  • King Thor Team-Up token can now be sold for 50,000 credits. He can no longer be traded for a Unique at this time. (That feature may return eventually).
  • Black Panther should no longer be broken out of stealth when enemies walk into his Jungle Snare.
Published: 19 September 2014
source: Hub4 Heroes.com