The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Defenders

Old 10-03-2017, 01:52 PM   #726
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Default Re: The Defenders FULL SEASON ONE Discussion Thread (NO SPOILER TAGS NECESSARY!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Safe strategy
He should be blamed for everything. If somehow, Avengers Infinity War isn't well received, Scott Buck is the man to blame.

I think Buck's influence can be seen in the Defenders. The seeds of his incompetence are there. They were already probably Scott Bucking the Defenders somewhat. If Iron Fist had been successful, then probably all future Marvel shows would've used Buck's handiwork as a template. They already let him loose on the Inhumans before people actually saw how Iron Fist would perform.

Old 10-03-2017, 02:28 PM   #727
Iceman
Infinity War!

Default Re: The Defenders FULL SEASON ONE Discussion Thread (NO SPOILER TAGS NECESSARY!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
He should be blamed for everything. If somehow, Avengers Infinity War isn't well received, Scott Buck is the man to blame.

I think Buck's influence can be seen in the Defenders. The seeds of his incompetence are there. They were already probably Scott Bucking the Defenders somewhat. If Iron Fist had been successful, then probably all future Marvel shows would've used Buck's handiwork as a template. They already let him loose on the Inhumans before people actually saw how Iron Fist would perform.
Buck is a 1 man walking catastrophe!

Old 10-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #728
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

If anyone was wondering what "the wall" at the bottom of the hole said, this came across my tumblr dashboard today:

Original Twitter Source: https://twitter.com/lweeksdesign/sta...18757685055488

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM   #729
KevTravels
Side-Kick

Jessica Jones finished filming last month and should be out Feb/March. Supposedly Luke Cage season 2 finishes fishing in March. Not sure why since it started in June and usually they film for 6 months. But it'll be the second to be released. So it could be released in August or maybe September.

KevTravels is offline   Reply With Quote