The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 02:08 PM   #276
Consona
Side-Kick

Default Re: Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Hmmmm. I actually dislike Shin Gojira. Well, I like parts of it. Mainly the corporate/boardroom stuff. Because I thought it was a much more unique aspect for this movie. I loved the political angle of of Shin Gojira and how it exhibited the Japanese viewpoint on Gojira.

But I hate the evolution part of Godzilla. That was a bunch of non-sense to me. Also an immobile Godzilla just irks me to no end. The climax involving Godzilla was also just way too contrived and easy.

But the movie also has the best of all time depiction of the Atomic Breath IMO. It was simply awesome when he absolutely torched the city. It was gorgeous.

Totally agree with this part.

Even tho I didn't really love Godzilla (2014), the design of the King of the Monsters was perfection. They nailed it. Godzilla looks like a living and walking embodiment of death. Godzilla is terrifying to look at both from a design perspective and also from the height/size aspect.
I liked Shin because it was so weird. In that sense I loved those evolution stages, they were so bizarre yet felt so real, like the first one that crawled out of the water. Godzilla felt so real in this movie, and yeah, the atomic breathe was awesome. Or the scene when they bombed her, you could felt those gallons of blood falling from her. Omg. Weird but interesting movie.

Cannot wait for the Ghidorah vs Godzilla epic battle in 2019.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:43 PM   #277
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Default Re: Lounge of Justice - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullDevil View Post
Most likely it's a trailer music musician's interpretation of the theme rather than an official piece of the score.
Possibly accurate.

YOUTUBE
It will come, be sure of that

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:47 PM   #278
MbJ
Side-Kick

Glad to hear.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:53 PM   #279
Greenlite
is a real person

Quote:
The 2nd movie I watched was Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. Again I was surprised just how I much I ended up loving the movie. Pretty much everyone brought their A-game here. I don't really think anyone stood out me in particular because I thought everyone of the them (The Rock, Kevin Hart, Jack Black & Karen Gillian) was excellent and the collective effort brought the house down. It was so much fun. It was a riot from start to finish. Karen looked like a doll in the movie. She was so freaking cute. I had a great time at the theaters. Maaaan, 2018 starts off with a bang and I sure hope the rest of year will follow suit.
Looks like we are on the same boat

Old 01-21-2018, 03:48 PM   #280
Polux
Just some nut

Since you were talking about it, I went and watch Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters; that was pretty cool and really enjoyed it, I'll be sure to watch part 2 when it comes out.

Also, that post credit scene

And Godzilla aside, isn't it basically the same plot as "After Earth" (which I haven't seen yet)??

Disclaimer: Most of my posts are made with humorous intentions; if you feel the strong need to tell me why your opinion is "right" and mine is "wrong", just don't, since I will ignore you and you'll just look like a dick. Have a nice day ;)
Old 01-21-2018, 03:52 PM   #281
Greenlite
is a real person

I'm seeing this on media from different language, so sharing it for parents and people with kid siblings/cousins.

YouTube is reportedly pointing kids to thousands of disturbing, violent, and inappropriate videos
https://www.businessinsider.com.au/y...7-11?r=US&IR=T

Edit: and saw an article re:the finders, an organization that was investigated by CIA, and now those kid videos are always based on 5 colors to manipulate kids' mentality, scary

Last edited by Greenlite; 01-21-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #282
Black Narcissus
Pimp a Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticPenguin View Post
"I think it’s very funny but the humor comes more from the situations rather than quippy one-liners (for people who read too much into things, that’s not intended as a dig at Marvel or anyone in particular. Quippy one-liners can be great).
The important thing for me is to mix the funny with a threat that’s serious and to also have dramatic moments. All funny all the time takes the weight out of it." - david f. sandberg

hyped
Sandberg saying all the right things. That redbox rental now becomes an amazon rental.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:27 PM   #283
Black Narcissus
Pimp a Butterfly

Some muslim beauty blogger going after Gal and gaining support. smh.

But woke twittter forgetting facts:

Beauty blogger "Muslim Girl" who rejected an award from Revlon last week because Gal Gadot is their ambassador, published antisemitic material and is a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #284
KalvinEllis
Side-Kick

A blindfolded, sleeping, stuck in a basement Stevie Wonder is more woke than twitter.

Old 01-21-2018, 04:46 PM   #285
StarLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consona View Post
I liked Shin because it was so weird. In that sense I loved those evolution stages, they were so bizarre yet felt so real, like the first one that crawled out of the water. Godzilla felt so real in this movie, and yeah, the atomic breathe was awesome. Or the scene when they bombed her, you could felt those gallons of blood falling from her. Omg. Weird but interesting movie.

Cannot wait for the Ghidorah vs Godzilla epic battle in 2019.

Yeah, Shin Godzilla was a real surprise to me. Really enjoyed the political side to it.

Old 01-21-2018, 05:35 PM   #286
KalvinEllis
Side-Kick

Old 01-21-2018, 06:05 PM   #287
Black Narcissus
Pimp a Butterfly

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Tried to give it another chance to love the film. It just makes me angry at the wasted potential right in front of Mathew Vaughn. Roxy, The Dude, Channing Tatum, Merlin. All at your disposal and this is the story he decided to tell. Bloody hell lad.

Never got to see Channing team up with Eggsy or Roxy go on a kick ass mission.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:13 PM   #288
StarLord

BN, I did a double take and thought Deathstroke's wife was your avvy for a sec.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:15 PM   #289
Black Narcissus
Pimp a Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
BN, I did a double take and thought Deathstroke's wife was your avvy for a sec.
I'm not a comicbook reader, so don't understand this reference. More importantly, is she hnnngh? If so, I might pick up a copy.

Old 01-21-2018, 06:23 PM   #290
2kt09
Here 'N' There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Narcissus View Post
I'm not a comicbook reader, so don't understand this reference. More importantly, is she hnnngh? If so, I might pick up a copy.
He thought yo girl was Sofia Vergara.

Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
Old 01-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #291
Black Narcissus
Pimp a Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
He thought yo girl was Sofia Vergara.

Old 01-21-2018, 07:22 PM   #292
StarLord

Thanks 2kt.

Old 01-21-2018, 07:26 PM   #293
2kt09
Here 'N' There

Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
Old 01-21-2018, 09:50 PM   #294
ArmsHeldOut
TBD

Castlevania returns this summer

Eight episodes

"He (Batman) is perhaps the only genuine hero amongst them. The trauma of his parents' death is what motivates him and forces him to go on, but what makes him Batman is a decision. He took a decision to be a good guy, which is a decision in life not too many people make. He is a self-made character. He didn't get superpowers, he's not a cyborg, he made a choice to be what he is."
- Alan Grant
Old 01-21-2018, 10:50 PM   #295
Johnny Frost
Side-Kick

Old 01-22-2018, 12:10 AM   #296
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post

Glad to hear.
Golf has policies against sexual harassment?

YOUTUBE

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Old 01-22-2018, 12:46 AM   #297
Blitzkrieg
Monkey Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Golf has policies against sexual harassment?
Blame Tiger Woods.

But seriously tho, PGA in this case is Producers Guild of America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlite View Post
Looks like we are on the same boat
Awesome. I also plan on watching Paddington 2 this week. Should be a good outing for you and your family. They'll probably love it.

Old 01-22-2018, 12:51 AM   #298
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

Quote:
Blame Tiger Woods.

But seriously tho, PGA in this case is Producers Guild of America.
Thanks.

YOUTUBE

Old 01-22-2018, 02:10 AM   #299
markjoedelonge
Cap of Gotham

Amazing film. Just re-watched it. The score was so good as well.

DCEU ratings: MOS (8/10) | BvS (9/10) | SS (5/10) | WW (9.5/10) | JL (7/10)
Old 01-22-2018, 03:12 AM   #300
StarLord

Nightcrawler is like the origin of a comic book villain. Great performance by Jake G.

Closed Thread