The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3

Old 08-10-2015, 12:24 AM   #726
DACrowe
Side-Kick

Default Re: Are we too harsh on SM3?

What works about the film works very well. Unfortunately, there is a whole lot that does not.

--John Adams
DACrowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 07:14 PM   #727
Venom75
I'm symbiotic!

When I think about it now,it would've been better to see Eddie Brock being "in love" with Mary Jane instead of Gwen. Maybe MJ goes to meet Peter at the Bugle one day and she catches Eddie's eye. Brock could actually show up at her show and give her the support that Peter wasn't. When the trouble starts between Peter and MJ,Eddie could try to steal her away. That would actually give Peter more of a reason to be pissed at Brock,especially once Peter gets the black suit. And in the end,instead of Venom kidnapping MJ,he could actually tell Peter than he plans to "console" her once Spider-man is dead. I think having Brock trying to get with MJ would've given more depth to his and Peter's rivalry.

Official fan of The Raimi Spider-man Trilogy 2002-2007

Never Forget 9/11/01
Venom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 10:30 PM   #728
Batsfan1
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom75 View Post
When I think about it now,it would've been better to see Eddie Brock being "in love" with Mary Jane instead of Gwen. Maybe MJ goes to meet Peter at the Bugle one day and she catches Eddie's eye. Brock could actually show up at her show and give her the support that Peter wasn't. When the trouble starts between Peter and MJ,Eddie could try to steal her away. That would actually give Peter more of a reason to be pissed at Brock,especially once Peter gets the black suit. And in the end,instead of Venom kidnapping MJ,he could actually tell Peter than he plans to "console" her once Spider-man is dead. I think having Brock trying to get with MJ would've given more depth to his and Peter's rivalry.
That takes so much away from Harry as a character. Which has been tied into the Peter/MJ relationship since the first film.

Batsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 09:29 AM   #729
Spider-Aziz
Castlevania Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batsfan1 View Post
That takes so much away from Harry as a character. Which has been tied into the Peter/MJ relationship since the first film.
Agreed to this.

"There is no Goddamn justice in the world" ~ WolfCypher, cause USM will have season 4

UltimateWebhead for Spidey Boards Mod
Spider-Aziz is online now   Reply With Quote