The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Iron Fist

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2017, 09:37 PM   #51
ChrisBaleBatman
Legendary Hero
 
ChrisBaleBatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shadow Moses
Posts: 19,677
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

I don't know how long Colleen and Danny will be together, but I liked that they still were together by the end. I'm happy they hooked up, and they seemed to connect deeply midway instead of stringing us along for more than a season or teasing us with the will or won't they. I think probably because of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage...it was good to see them still together.

Give Danny a haircut or a comb. A shave. And give him a damn costume. Those would all be positive improvements for me.

ChrisBaleBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:41 PM   #52
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick
 
Mike Murdock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: The other Hell's Kitchen
Posts: 9,505
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher10 View Post
Reynolds was almost as bad. Ian Stokes and Pat Charles were also horrible.
I thought episode 12 was one of the stronger ones in plot, pacing, and choreography. To each his own, I guess.

__________________
Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:42 PM   #53
smallville fan
Hero
 
smallville fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,963
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Heroes for Hire, get Luke Cage in to do a buddy show instead of Iron Fist Season 2.

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:49 PM   #54
Dasher10
I'm like Deadpool IRL
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,168
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
I thought episode 12 was one of the stronger ones in plot, pacing, and choreography. To each his own, I guess.
It was but the Ward stuff bothered me. It wasn't the character itself but how he was written in the sense that he never seemed to alienate anyone and ended the series without a single consequence for anything he ever did. Bringing him back was a mistake.

__________________
Hey hey, I want your cray cray.
Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 09:56 PM   #55
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Of all the things that need to be backpedaled on with this show, the relationship of Danny and Colleen is maybe the last.

Colleen is so into this douche that she was willing to leave the world behind and go live in the land of abusive monks from which she would not be able to escape for 15 years. Meanwhile, he had that "I FINALLY got my first girl and...I don't think I could ever do any better than this" glow to him.
Lol That's an exaggeration, I think. In any case, there's no reason Colleen and Danny can't have a close relationship without being romantic.

The use of the word "backpedaled" is kind of amusing to me because again, people move on from relationships all the time, be it onscreen or in real life. I'd say that word applies much more to relationships like Matt/Karen and Jessica/Luke, if they were to reunite. They were together before Matt and Luke moved on to other relationships which were depicted as either healthier (Luke/Claire) or more passionate (Matt/Elektra). Danny having a "first love" and moving on to a relationship with Misty, who just so happens to be his most iconic love interest, is hardly an example of "backpedaling."


Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBaleBatman View Post
I don't know how long Colleen and Danny will be together, but I liked that they still were together by the end. I'm happy they hooked up, and they seemed to connect deeply midway instead of stringing us along for more than a season or teasing us with the will or won't they. I think probably because of Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage...it was good to see them still together.

Give Danny a haircut or a comb. A shave. And give him a damn costume. Those would all be positive improvements for me.
I quite like Finn's curls but this show didn't seem to care at all about making them look good. It was kind of distracting, so I welcome a haircut.


Last edited by Faith_Cassidy; 03-18-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:23 PM   #56
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
Lol That's an exaggeration, I think. In any case, there's no reason Colleen and Danny can't have a close relationship without being romantic.

Danny having a "first love" and moving on to a relationship with Misty, who just so happens to be his most iconic love interest, is hardly an example of "backpedaling."
Not that they can't...more that the show really beat you over the head that they're meant to be from everyone around them remarking on it on top of how romantically close they have actually been on the show. They even bicker the most as a couple.

If he develops a thing for Misty, I'd wager it'd be a lot like a sitcom:
"Honey, I'm home!"...cue sound..."It's not what it looks like!"

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:51 PM   #57
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Not that they can't...more that the show really beat you over the head that they're meant to be from everyone around them remarking on it on top of how romantically close they have actually been on the show. They even bicker the most as a couple.

If he develops a thing for Misty, I'd wager it'd be a lot like a sitcom:
"Honey, I'm home!"...cue sound..."It's not what it looks like!"
They did? Sorry, I have to go back to Matt/Elektra because they are pretty much the standard for me when it comes to romance on the Netflix shows (despite not being the healthiest relationship). And Danny/Colleen are mild by comparison. They are sweet and clearly care a lot for each other but I didn't sense any passionate, undying romantic love between them. It's quite easy for me to see them deciding that they're better off as friends.

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:58 PM   #58
Daneen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 38
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

hi, im new.. for me personally... I do not see dany/misty working at all in this Defendersverse first thing. the age gap between the actors is something like 7 years.

Second, i think for a season 2 if there is one to introduce misty knight.. at this point is not a good idea. I wasn't happy with the portrayal of misty in luke cage... thirdly... defenders is only 8 episodes.. colleen and Danny were together at the end of season 1.. they are not going to break up in only 8 episodes in defenders cause there is no time to focus on that.. next they won't just appear in defenders broke up.

Whether we like it or not. colleen and Danny on the show had chemistry... and I don't see the actors who play Danny and misty having that type of chemistry.. and if they did try it I think it would drag s2 down in a bad way... facing the truth.. colleen wing was widely praised by critic and fans alike as being one of the best aspects of the show which is a double edged sword..

it is good that she was portrayed well.. and everyone seems to like her.. on the negative... she is being received better than danny... and for them to throw misty knight in season 2 not knowing if it work or be received well.. will be a risk.. a risk I don't think they can afford to take.. based on season 1... fact is colleen and danny worked relationship wise.. even for the faults of how danny was portrayed.. to reduce the negative light that was cast on the portrayal of danny.. breaking him up woith colleeen in s2... or defenders(which wont happen)... will only make it worse. i think danny and colleen will be together for a while.. and hey it works.. so im just gonna go with it.


Last edited by Daneen; 03-18-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Daneen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:09 PM   #59
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
They did? Sorry, I have to go back to Matt/Elektra because they are pretty much the standard for me when it comes to romance on the Netflix shows (despite not being the healthiest relationship). And Danny/Colleen are mild by comparison. They are sweet and clearly care a lot for each other but I didn't sense any passionate, undying romantic love between them. It's quite easy for me to see them deciding that they're better off as friends.
Yeah, you stated Matt/Elektra had passion which for me came across as shallow fun.
Danny/Colleen had all those "one true pairing" signs it was groan-worthy.
Thus, him being with Misty would likely be a spit take moment.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:21 PM   #60
Daneen
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 38
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Yeah, you stated Matt/Elektra had passion which for me came across as shallow fun.
Danny/Colleen had all those "one true pairing" signs it was groan-worthy.
Thus, him being with Misty would likely be a spit take moment.
Matt and elektra were more like friends with past history beating people up together and calling it fun.. i got from danny and colleen .. since Finn showed up with a portable dinner part/lunch thing that.. feeling as though. they would be together at the end of the season,... and unlike all other netflix shows... they were together sp breaking them up for s2.. i don't see it happening or why keep them together at end of s1... i think this relationship will last if we get anymore seasons of iron fist that is.

Daneen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:24 PM   #61
Dasher10
I'm like Deadpool IRL
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,168
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneen View Post
Matt and elektra were more like friends with past history beating people up together and calling it fun.. i got from danny and colleen .. since Finn showed up with a portable dinner part/lunch thing that.. feeling as though. they would be together at the end of the season,... and unlike all other netflix shows... they were together sp breaking them up for s2.. i don't see it happening or why keep them together at end of s1... i think this relationship will last if we get anymore seasons of iron fist that is.
Colleen Wing is one of the best parts of Iron Fist. The problems are Bokuto and Ward. I'm surprised that people want Jessica Henwick gone when she owns the role.

__________________
Hey hey, I want your cray cray.
Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:37 PM   #62
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneen View Post
hi, im new.. for me personally... I do not see dany/misty working at all in this Defendersverse first thing. the age gap between the actors is something like 7 years.

Second, i think for a season 2 if there is one to introduce misty knight.. at this point is not a good idea. I wasn't happy with the portrayal of misty in luke cage... thirdly... defenders is only 8 episodes.. colleen and Danny were together at the end of season 1.. they are not going to break up in only 8 episodes in defenders cause there is no time to focus on that.. next they won't just appear in defenders broke up.

Whether we like it or not. colleen and Danny on the show had chemistry... and I don't see the actors who play Danny and misty having that type of chemistry.. and if they did try it I think it would drag s2 down in a bad way... facing the truth.. colleen wing was widely praised by critic and fans alike as being one of the best aspects of the show which is a double edged sword..

it is good that she was portrayed well.. and everyone seems to like her.. on the negative... she is being received better than any... and for them to throw misty knight in season 2 not knowing if it work or be received well.. will be a risk.. a risk I don't think they can afford to take.. based on season 1... fact is colleen and danny worked relationship wise.. even for the faults of how danny was portrayed.. to reduce the negative light that was cast on the portrayal of danny.. breaking him up woith colleeen in s2... or defenders(which wont hape)... will only make it worse. i think danny and colleen will be together for a while.. and hey it works.. so im just gonna go with it.
Uhh, given how popular Misty is with fans and critics, I think it's safe to say her being in season 2 would only bring good buzz to a show that desperately needs more of it. There's no risk but even if there was, it certainly wouldn't be any bigger than the risk that came with Marvel/Metflix doing this show. The level of risk is not a good enough reason to avoid something.

Not sure why the actor's age gap is considered a negative? In fact, I think it could very much be used as a good thing, with Misty's helping to balance out Danny's naive/emotional side. One of the not so great things about Colleen/Danny is that she enabled him in a lot of ways and that was in part due to the similarities between them, which Claire pointed out in the very last episode. Misty/Danny would provide a much different dynamic, one that would be refreshing to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Yeah, you stated Matt/Elektra had passion which for me came across as shallow fun.
Danny/Colleen had all those "one true pairing" signs it was groan-worthy.
Thus, him being with Misty would likely be a spit take moment.
Shallow fun? I have to question if we watched the same show. lol They had a much more complex relationship than Danny/Colleen, who are sweet but nowhere near being so dynamic that they would make Misty/Danny look like a spit take moment. Please.

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:44 PM   #63
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
Shallow fun? I have to question if we watched the same show. lol They had a much more complex relationship than Danny/Colleen, who are sweet but nowhere near being so dynamic that they would make Misty/Danny look like a spit take moment. Please.
You're more than welcome to explain how much more complex that relationship was.

I was speaking in generalities as well to make those points in the most succinct way possible. I didn't enjoy Danny x Colleen because of how much they overdid it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a priority on this writing staff's to-do list.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:12 AM   #64
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
You're more than welcome to explain how much more complex that relationship was.

I was speaking in generalities as well to make those points in the most succinct way possible. I didn't enjoy Danny x Colleen because of how much they overdid it. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a priority on this writing staff's to-do list.
Lol I'm not gonna get into all of that, as this thread is about Iron Fist.

What I will say is that the writing on Iron Fist was, at times, very weak, so maybe they just didn't do enough to sell me on this "one true pair"..or maybe that just isn't what was written. I mean, Danny and Colleen used words like "new" and "different" to describe their relationship and said they "care about" each other. That doesn't scream "one true pair" to me but of course we're all allowed our own interpretations.

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:17 AM   #65
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
What I will say is that the writing on Iron Fist was, at times, very weak, so maybe they just didn't do enough to sell me on this "one true pair"..or maybe that just isn't what was written. I mean, Danny and Colleen used words like "new" and "different" to describe their relationship and said they "care about" each other. That doesn't scream "one true pair" to me but of course we're all allowed our own interpretations.
Yeah, "new" and "different" within the context of 'they complete each other'

You've enjoyed this show more than I from what I can gather.
Check it out on another viewing. They're really rubbing it in your face on how they're supposed to be together, which would be weak writing if subtlety is the preference.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:34 AM   #66
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Yeah, "new" and "different" within the context of 'they complete each other'

You've enjoyed this show more than I from what I can gather.
Check it out on another viewing. They're really rubbing it in your face on how they're supposed to be together, which would be weak writing if subtlety is the preference.
Ha. That's not how interpreted it at all, especially considering what Claire said at the end. I know what it looks like when a show is hitting you over the head with something and this just wasn't it for me. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:39 AM   #67
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
Ha. That's not how interpreted it at all, especially considering what Claire said at the end. I know what it looks like when a show is hitting you over the head with something and this just wasn't it for me. We'll have to agree to disagree.
Refresh my memory on what she said. I recall her being one of many to have to remind the audience 'they're a thing'.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:58 AM   #68
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Refresh my memory on what she said. I recall her being one of many to have to remind the audience 'they're a thing'.
That they are the same and that this isn't a good thing since they both need counseling. That's pretty much the opposite of "they complete each other."

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:05 AM   #69
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
That they are the same and that this isn't a good thing since they both need counseling. That's pretty much the opposite of "they complete each other."
Oh yeah, definitely recall the joke. I repeat joke.

Under more serious circumstances, she sang a different tune.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 01:31 AM   #70
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Oh yeah, definitely recall the joke. I repeat joke.

Under more serious circumstances, she sang a different tune.
A joke?? Lol! I think you need to go back and watch, cause that was no joke. Claire was serious.

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 03:20 AM   #71
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
A joke?? Lol! I think you need to go back and watch, cause that was no joke. Claire was serious.
Freudian slip on my part. She said they're both effed up and should get help.
Two peas in a pod from her pov.
That whole "complete each other" came up earlier, btw, and as you said how Danny & Claire described their relationship.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 04:00 AM   #72
Legendver2
Third Phantom
 
Legendver2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 4,650
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

If they're doing the Hand again, please to the real Hand. The Hand we got in DD was legit scary ninja shenanigans, scaling buildings and parkouring on rooftops to catch your ass in a car. The crap we saw in IF were a bunch of machine gun wielding thugs and cult students at some fake school. Not scary at all. For a show about martial arts, there sure were a big lack of ninjas.

__________________
Darkness. The truest darkness is not the absence of light. It is the conviction that the light will never return. But the light always returns to show us things familiar...This time, the light shown on the heroes coming out of the shadows to tell us we won't be alone again. Our darkness was deep and soon to swallow all hope. But these heroes were here the whole time to remind us that hope is real. That you can see it. All you have to do is look. Up in the sky.

~Lois Lane
Justice League
Legendver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:18 AM   #73
Faith_Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 405
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

I thought the Hand on DD was much too problematic to be effective. As much as I loved Elektra and the writing for her, that particular plot was probably the weakest part of the show. At least IF attempted to bring more nuance/detail, which not only made it scarier to me but just a more compelling plot/story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
Freudian slip on my part. She said they're both effed up and should get help.
Two peas in a pod from her pov.
That whole "complete each other" came up earlier, btw, and as you said how Danny & Claire described their relationship.
And again, that wasn't a good thing. The scene itself pretty much negated what was said earlier and I don't recall that being anything special. Like I said, agree to disagree.

Faith_Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:13 AM   #74
Leo Zelinsky
Mutie
 
Leo Zelinsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: 1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560
Posts: 4,449
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Luke & Claire > Danny & Colleen > Matt & Karen > Matt & Elektra > Luke & Jessica

Leo Zelinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:05 PM   #75
2kt09
Here 'N' There
 
2kt09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 8,469
Default Re: How to fix the show in Season 2 (spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Cassidy View Post
And again, that wasn't a good thing. The scene itself pretty much negated what was said earlier and I don't recall that being anything special. Like I said, agree to disagree.
That's a heck of a lot to negate with just one comment.
It was also in reference to what they've gotten her into all this time + all those revelations between them.
I think you're purposefully suppressing context to not see it, but sure.

__________________
Make Marvel Animation Great Again
Cook and Weisman's The Spectacular Spider-Man is to cbtv what Singer's X-Men were to cbm's
MCU_________DCU___________X-MU
Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.