The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-World

Old 03-20-2014, 03:41 AM   #1
xrs13
Cold as ice

Default What would you like for a next generation X-Men game?

I didn't know where to post this really but I thought who else is going to want to post about it more than the X-Fans

I was watching trailers for lots of next gen games coming for xbox one and ps4 and was considering if/when we ever get another x-men game what would everyone want it to be like?

For me I was really taken with the new game "the division" from ubisoft. For me I actually really liked the wolverine origins game and I love most x-games this far really. But I thought perhaps its about time to get a game with really good graphics for something like X-Men that is open world. Imagine Storm flying over New york calling other X-Men in battling sentinels, Nightcrawler teleporting through streets and rogue smashing through buildings. Imagine a dark phoenix saga in game where a city can be leveled.

I just think its time to get away from the usual lego games, the beat em ups and the xml/mua styles ( Believe me I still really want XML).

If they made it as a multiplayer game where you could play with say 6 people in a game but could pick from a large array of characters and kept it RPG styled where you progress so you feel like you are growing as a character it would be epic.

I dunno I just wanted to get peoples views on it as I never see it discussed anywhere.

Old 03-21-2014, 01:33 AM   #2
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: What would you like for a next generation X-Men game?

Something like X-Men Legends. And make it open world at least for some areas.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #3
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: What would you like for a next generation X-Men game?

Should be like Infamous crossed with the story telling of Arkham. Needs to be something they havnt done before with X-Men and more advanced then their previous games. In gameplay and storytelling.

Lego is top notch so I don't see the complaint there. Someone else should step up but keep those games coming.

Last edited by def28; 03-23-2014 at 12:38 PM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote