The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Gotham

Old 05-17-2018, 11:56 PM   #76
GamerSlyRatchet
Side-Kick

Default Re: Gotham Season 4 Episode 22/Season Finale- "A Dark Knight:No Man's Land"

Okay, so looking over at the page from the leaked script from a month or two ago, Mother and Shiva ARE different characters. They just cut Shiva's scene from the final cut of the episode.

I hope that deleted scene surfaces, specially since they went through the trouble of getting an actress for it (another leaked page that I can't right at the moment).

GamerSlyRatchet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:00 AM   #77
Astro13Zombie
Side-Kick

Default Re: Gotham Season 4 Episode 22/Season Finale- "A Dark Knight:No Man's Land"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlatan View Post
I wonder if DC will let them use any Bat iconography or a suit next season. They can't have Joker or green hair so probably not. Although they did slip in the Bat Signal in a sneaky way. The clouds made a bat (rotated 90 degrees though)
I’ve been wondering about that myself.
We’ve seen visions of Batman a couple times in the show and both times it was without pointy ears.
I have a feeling that if we do see any Batman action next season, it’ll be about the same.

Astro13Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 12:11 AM   #78
Binker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro13Zombie View Post
We’ve seen visions of Batman a couple times in the show and both times it was without pointy ears.
I have a feeling that if we do see any Batman action next season, it’ll be about the same.

That would suckkkkkkkkkkk

Defender of MAN OF STEEL. The most divisive and unfairly criticized film that happens to be Superman's best since SUPERMAN (1978).
As a Batman fan, I must say: I'm getting sick of seeing him all over the place thanks to WB.
Binker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 01:11 AM   #79
Guts
Gul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro13Zombie View Post
He did burst into a swarm of bats. So that's something.

Guts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 02:14 AM   #80
Silver Surfer
Power Cosmic

Don't F with Penguin, never F with Penguin.

Old 05-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #81
ZIPBAGS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
He did burst into a swarm of bats. So that's something.
That would have been so much more epic if they got Kevin Conroy to do the voice of Bats.

ZIPBAGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:33 AM   #82
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

I want to know who Barbara picked to make the 'Sirens Turf, No Men' sign. Because it's such a menial and unimportant task- probably beneath the League ladies- that I would love to know how that conversation went. Like:

Barbara: We need a sign. Not in neon. Done by hand. To let the city know that this is a 'No boys allowed' club. Now...do I have any volunteers?

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:46 AM   #83
SkullDevil
The White Portuguese

She probably did it herself.

DC Fans: "We need warriors.."

*SkullDevil raises his hand and fights for truth, justice and the PM way.*
SkullDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 10:30 AM   #84
Kane52630
Just Some Nut

Solid season finale... those last few minutes was gold.

Old 05-18-2018, 11:44 PM   #85
Kirk Langstrom
FRANCINE!!!!

We should start a petition to get a full fledged live action Bstman series when season five ends, and re-hire all the same actors. All the villains on this show are established...supporting cast in place...hire a slightly older actor to play Bruce but keep David on for flashback scenes...

Old 05-19-2018, 05:28 AM   #86
SkullDevil
The White Portuguese

And like I stated many times before, I'll say it again: no recasting David. I'd like to see him put on the cowl.

DC Fans: "We need warriors.."

*SkullDevil raises his hand and fights for truth, justice and the PM way.*
SkullDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #87
Pennywise
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullDevil View Post
And like I stated many times before, I'll say it again: no recasting David. I'd like to see him put on the cowl.
Same!

Pennywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 08:16 PM   #88
ZIPBAGS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Langstrom View Post
We should start a petition to get a full fledged live action Bstman series when season five ends, and re-hire all the same actors. All the villains on this show are established...supporting cast in place...hire a slightly older actor to play Bruce but keep David on for flashback scenes...

ZIPBAGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:01 PM   #89
m1ll3r
Failed experiment

Quote:
If he adds forty pounds of muscle beforehand. The batsuit on that weedy little frame would look ridiculous.

2018 movies: Black Panther - 7.5/10, The Cloverfield Paradox - 2/10, Get Out - 9/10, Ready Player One - 7/10, Annihilation - 7.5/10, Avengers Infinity War - 8.5/10, Deadpool 2 - 8.5/10, Solo - 6/10, A Quiet Place - 8/10, Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom - 5/10, Mission Impossible: Fallout - 9/10
m1ll3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 03:41 PM   #90
Ozbridge
Side-Kick

Quote:
Same.

I'd watch Gotham even if it turns into trash as long as David keep portraying Bruce Wayne, no matter how scrawny he looks.

Ozbridge is offline   Reply With Quote