The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Lucifer

Old 12-13-2017, 01:38 PM   #1
ZIPBAGS
Side-Kick

Default Do you ever think Dad (God) will appear?

Anyone think they may eventually show or hear from God? I mean "Supernatural" finally showed him.

ZIPBAGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
Flash525
Side-Kick

Default Re: Do you ever think Dad (God) will appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIPBAGS View Post
Anyone think they may eventually show or hear from God? I mean "Supernatural" finally showed him.
I never actually thought Supernatural was going to show us God, but as you've stated, they did. I am of the same mindset regarding Lucifer as I had with Supernatural though; I wont expect it until he's there on our televisions screens.

Supernatural waited a good few years before jumping in the deep end with God, and I'd think Lucifer should do the same, although it all depends on how long this show lasts; if they don't take it away from murder of the week soon, it's going to stagnate and lose viewers, and it'll be hard to get them back.

The odd murder mystery is okay, but when it's week after week, after week, it becomes tiring. It's currently only Lucifer's story that I'm interested in really, the other characters are just there to support him (I know that's their whole point anyway, but often times background characters are more important, and it doesn't seem that way at the moment, not really).

I guess that's the longer answer... The shorter one, quite simply, is maybe. I'm staying on the fence for this one!

Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 01:49 AM   #3
jane21august
Newbie First Class

Default Re: Do you ever think Dad (God) will appear?

They would keep it a mystery just like they did in Supernatural because that would create suspense as well as excitement in the show. I am fine if they don't show god on this show for a while.

jane21august is offline   Reply With Quote