The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles World

Old 09-24-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Fanged-Hunter
SwiftNinjaFox

Default Out of the Shadows - 360 and PS3

Has anyone purchased the game and have a review of it? I generally don't care for professional reviews and like to hear from other average folks on forums and word of mouth to see what general opinion is.

Fanged-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
InnerWarrior
Side-Kick

Default Re: Out of the Shadows - 360 and PS3

Played the demo. Enjoyed it for the most part. The Turtles' attacks seem kind of slow when you're fighting. What comes to mind is when Batman/Robin/Nightwing/etc does a take-down in the Arkham series and takedown animation is kind of slow. I liked it though. Probably will purchase it when and if it ever comes to the PSN

InnerWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
the last son
Side-Kick

Default Re: Out of the Shadows - 360 and PS3

I bought it but got bored with it pretty quick. There are 4 levels and a few bonus games to play. The combat is really boring, but the nostalgia is very fun. It's fun to play online and a lot of people seem to enjoy it. There is a thread in the misc games section with a lot more people discussing it.

the last son is offline   Reply With Quote