The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 07:53 PM   #26
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Parker View Post
Cool thanks for sharing. However, it doesn't show the roof of the car, and I think it might have a image on it. The Video I am watching it is hard to make it out because of the angle and the distance. I want to know what it is. Doh!

Surfer

Update..... Never mind it was just a reflection, as I was able to make it out better in the new video you just posted.

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Old 07-22-2016, 08:02 PM   #27
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part

Why on SHIELD, though? Granted, I don't watch SHIELD, but for a character like Ghost Rider, is he best suited for this, or somewhere like the films or the Netflix environment? And doesn't this pretty much guarantee we wouldn't see him in any of the larger MCU films?

Old 07-22-2016, 08:04 PM   #28
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNickFury View Post
Why on SHIELD, though? Granted, I don't watch SHIELD, but for a character like Ghost Rider, is he best suited for this, or somewhere like the films or the Netflix environment? And doesn't this pretty much guarantee we wouldn't see him in any of the larger MCU films?
Doing this version of Ghost Rider does not necessarily exclude other versions of him from being used in the future with either Netflix or in the Movies. At least that is how I look at it.

Surfer

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Old 07-22-2016, 08:08 PM   #29
Surfer

They are playing the video that shows "The AoS logo burning away to reveal the flaming skull of Ghost Rider", on the screen behind where the AOS cast are doing the signing. Maybe we will get a professional video on it soon.

Surfer

Old 07-22-2016, 08:10 PM   #30
Speed Force
Anyone reading this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
They are playing the video that shows "The AoS logo burning away to reveal the flaming skull of Ghost Rider", on the screen behind where the AOS cast are doing the signing. Maybe we will get a professional video on it soon.

Surfer
This one? https://twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/s...39980286533632

Old 07-22-2016, 08:14 PM   #31
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Parker View Post
Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Surfer

Old 07-22-2016, 08:35 PM   #32
Surfer

They just posted some new pictures of the Ghost Rider car on main and the poster they are signing as well.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/37...10097#/slide/1

Surfer

Old 07-22-2016, 09:00 PM   #33
OnTheAir
Papa Spank
SHH! Global Moderator

YouTube version of the announcement promo:

Old 07-22-2016, 09:27 PM   #34
ernesth100
Spidey-Hog

.....I gotta see it. I'm sorry Johny Blaze is my Ghost Rider forever but this is something I gotta see. Just to see how bad they **** it up. Or succeed, AoS is hit and miss for me alot. Hopefully this is a hit.

#DesignedByTonyStark
Old 07-22-2016, 11:38 PM   #35
Dr. Evil
Side-Kick

Seeing as how we now have Punisher and Ghost Rider (albeit a different version) in the MCU now, is Blade next?

Old 07-23-2016, 12:44 AM   #36
starwolf_oakley
Side-Kick

I wondered if the upcoming Doctor Strange movie meant we would see magic on Agents of SHIELD. Yes, the Asgardian stuff is close to magic, but it is also from another world. So it could just be "alien tech," according to Fitz and Simmons.

Ghost Rider is supernatural. Full on magic.

Admittedly, I'm not sure if Robbie Reyes is going to be closer to Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch. They both had/have flaming skulls. In the comics, Possessed!Robbie has a helmet that just looks like a flaming skull. Casting Gabriel Luna also means Robbie won't be a teenager.

Old 07-23-2016, 01:49 AM   #37
Xrated48
Drink It In Man

Excited to see Ghost Rider this season.

Old 07-23-2016, 02:20 AM   #38
ernesth100
Spidey-Hog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Seeing as how we now have Punisher and Ghost Rider (albeit a different version) in the MCU now, is Blade next?
Really Really Hoping So!

#DesignedByTonyStark
Old 07-24-2016, 09:09 PM   #39
thanson
Side-Kick

This seems like a strange move. Most aren't familiar with Robbie Reyes and would rather the character be saved for a bigger budget such as a Netflix series. I hope it turns out to be good and I am proven wrong.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:36 AM   #40
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Saw this on my tumblr dash :

withanaccent: Agent Coulson getting cozy with his hero #clarkgregg #captainamerica #marvel #SDCC

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 07-25-2016, 10:04 AM   #41
Guard82
Side-Kick

Adding Ghost Rider is certainly a bold step for this show. It should really spice things up in Season 4. Also, it's a good way to introduce magic and the supernatural to the show, and it's timed perfectly to coincide with the Doctor Strange movie coming out in November. Hopefully Ghost Rider's involvement will both benefit the show and provide some cool parallels/connections to the events of the Doctor Strange movie and the wider MCU.

Old 07-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #42
iambranded
Side-Kick

I was hoping they would show some clips from season 4 like they did with Flash...but im guessing there shooting now

Old 07-25-2016, 03:47 PM   #43
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

am i the only one who sees adding "A" ghost rider to the show as a possible disaster? I mean.. i can't tell you how many people are thinking we are getting the Motorcycle Riding Zarthos Demon... and not a guy and his brother in a car....

Old 07-25-2016, 04:16 PM   #44
SirStrangefolk
Champion of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
am i the only one who sees adding "A" ghost rider to the show as a possible disaster? I mean.. i can't tell you how many people are thinking we are getting the Motorcycle Riding Zarthos Demon... and not a guy and his brother in a car....
And what do you suppose will happen once they watch the show and find out it's a different one?

Old 07-25-2016, 04:44 PM   #45
sabetoonth
Where You Get Those Eyes?

Honestly? Notable dissapointment, and the guys watching just for GR will drop it.

C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630
Old 07-25-2016, 04:50 PM   #46
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

I have no problem with it, mainly because GR has just never been an important character for me.
I'm actually looking forward to this, because it means they are definitely embracing the supernatural.

Old 07-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #47
Guard82
Side-Kick

I'm excited because this is something new and intriguing for AoS. I'd love to see how Coulson's team deals with the supernatural and the emergence of Ghost Rider. Also, if the show's use of Ghost Rider earns a lot of praise, it could possibly lead to a Netflix series for Ghost Rider involving the Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch versions of the character. There are a lot of possibilities for Ghost Rider in the MCU if AoS adeptly handles the Robbie Reyes version of the character.

Old 07-26-2016, 10:55 AM   #48
BoredGuy
Chairman of the Bored

I don't have a problem with Robbie, and the car could be an awesome visual.

Then you parlay that into a Ghost RiderS series on Netflix, with Johnny, Danny, Robbie, Alejandra, and hell even Carter Slade cuz why not... throw in Blade and maybe a Dr Strange cameo and I'd be all over it

Old 07-26-2016, 11:01 AM   #49
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStrangefolk View Post
And what do you suppose will happen once they watch the show and find out it's a different one?
likely get ticked off and complain the show ruined ghostrider, because that's what almost always happens

Old 07-26-2016, 11:02 AM   #50
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabetoonth View Post
Honestly? Notable dissapointment, and the guys watching just for GR will drop it.
bingo

Closed Thread