The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Old 09-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #201
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

Honest Trailers, in general, come across as just having fun with the style of video they do. Even when I totally disagree with some of their points - I still usually laugh at the video for what it is.

Cinema Sins, on the other hand, I haven't really liked their videos for a while now. I don't know... more and more they come across as just being *****y and have lost some of the fun-ness that their earlier videos had.

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 10:26 AM   #202
marvellover
Side-Kick

Default Re: Age of Ultron SPOILER thread, DO NOT enter if you don't want to be spoiled!!!

HonestTrailer is mostly right in their video

Only the fanboys or young kids that have extremely low expectations would consider this is a great movie without a lot of flaws,and call people with different opinion as haters

Cant wait for Cinemasins,it's gonna to be fun watching the marvel fanboys getting upset over negative reviews

marvellover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:04 AM   #203
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvellover View Post

Only the fanboys or young kids that have extremely low expectations would consider this is a great movie without a lot of flaws,and call people with different opinion as haters

Cant wait for Cinemasins,it's gonna to be fun watching the marvel fanboys getting upset over negative reviews
Way to make a huge assumption.

TeeKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:10 AM   #204
superboy13
Farmboy

EDIT: Oops! Wrong tab!

Old 10-01-2015, 09:53 AM   #205
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Way to make a huge assumption.
Just look who it is. It's the account who always bashes Marvel stuff and regularly goes "missing" for a month...

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #206
Fosterson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvellover View Post

Fosterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:46 AM   #207
Fosterson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Honest Trailers, in general, come across as just having fun with the style of video they do. Even when I totally disagree with some of their points - I still usually laugh at the video for what it is.

Cinema Sins, on the other hand, I haven't really liked their videos for a while now. I don't know... more and more they come across as just being *****y and have lost some of the fun-ness that their earlier videos had.
Agreed in relation to Cinemasins. Jeremy Scott (the guy who narrates the videos) comes across as a pretentious ***hole whenever I've seen him appear on other movie-related internet shows.

Fosterson is offline   Reply With Quote