The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2018, 03:12 PM   #876
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
one organisation yeah...
I couldn't find something about this on google, but it does sound vaguely familiar.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:12 PM   #877
Matt Mortem
Big Monster

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Trumpeteers can only quote from sources that that firmly back up their conspiracy theory delusions.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:16 PM   #878
Fading
>:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
Somehow I have a feeling this will fall on def ears, or be spun. Fox News ran a story on how Antifa was supposed to be attempting a coup on a certain date. Then when that date arrived, and nothing happened, just silently let the story die.

Planned Parenthood, Antifa, Black Lives Matter. They're boogiemen to the far right. They add characteristics to these organizations that never existed. Planned Parenthood eat babies. BLM hate white people. Antifa is a terrorist organization on par with ISIS.

When you're dealing with that level...that strong of a desire to hate on a group. I just don't see facts swaying their minds. Not that it hurts to try and correct things, or post facts. I just think they've already made their minds up on how they feel, and are looking for an excuse to back that feeling up.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:31 PM   #879
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Are we seriously still perpetuating the debunked “selling baby parts” propaganda? The people who made that video faced criminal charges for false allegations.

I can’t even with this dumpster fire anymore.

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:36 PM   #880
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlosser85 View Post
Are we seriously still perpetuating the debunked “selling baby parts” propaganda? The people who made that video faced criminal charges for false allegations.

I can’t even with this dumpster fire anymore.
I didn't know that...

Old 07-11-2018, 03:38 PM   #881
SV Fan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlosser85 View Post
Technically it was for illegal methods of obtaining those videos(basically faking to be somebody they weren't licensed to be or something like that).

As I stated above if you have a problem with selling aborted fetuses for the cost of the delivery, then fine argue on that basis, but when you make it the false "selling baby parts for profit" you just undermine any point you are trying to make because your statement has 2 false points in it already

Old 07-11-2018, 03:45 PM   #882
Gothamsknight
Side-Kick

Thumbs up Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading View Post
It's a weak grasp at straws. Let's say he, and Ann Coulter are right. This one, single photo is a child actor, or it's taken out of context. Does it, in anyway, invalidate everything else happening? Does it invalidate all of the video, photos, and audio that have leaked out?

It's a desperate attempt by Trump supporters to try and make this scandal a "nothing burger". By saying, "See that story was fake, so ALL the stories are fake!". In the same way Trump supporters go, "See one lady was murdered by immigrants, so ALL immigrants are bad!".

It's desperate, and pathetic. To pretend people aren't suffering, because if they are, it hurts your politics. As if they themselves are the victims instead. Even if in order to shift the blame, you have to make the victims into villains. See Sandyhook, and Parkland, and the conspiracy theories, and attacks made on the victims there to shift the focus.
This. all of this

Old 07-11-2018, 05:38 PM   #883
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas are scumbag liars. It's bad enough he was able to kill ACORN.

Old 07-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #884
FTCBIRDMAN
Side-Kick

I honestly don't give damn who founded planned Parenthood. They do good work NOW. If you are one of the people that thinks PP is simply in the baby murdering business, your opinions should be kept in your foggy brain. Planned Parenthood should be left alone to do their work

Old 07-11-2018, 06:02 PM   #885
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
He was pointing out how ridiculous it is to say to abolish ICE. If you're going to abolish ICE, then heck, outlaw cops, the CIA, we don't need a president! Who needs Governors too? Mayors! Pfft! Anarchy!

Saying ICE should be abolished is completely ridiculous.

And yes, murders have happened to Americans because of illegal immigrants. Also drugs have slipped into this country too. But let's just turn a blind eye to all of that because of THE CHILDREN.
My cousin was murdered by a drunk driving illegal immigrant that fled the country. But you know what...its not a good enough reason to treat immigrants like sub humans. It could have easily been a white drunk American that killed my cousin. Or just a stupid american. A friend of mine was killed by a teenage american that decided he wanted to show off with his fast car and wrapped it around a damn tree causing them both to burn alive. It could have easily been an American with a gun. Or it could have simply been my cousins time if I were a man of religious faith and believed such things.

I've worked with immigrants for 10 years, both illegal and legal, and after all those years I've learned some truths. The immigration process in this country is financially crippling, absurdly convoluted, and takes years. Years and money these people dont have. Years and money their children dont have. They work their asses off just to get here. They work the worst jobs for insulting amounts of pay. They accept it and they ask for more. They understand that at any moment America could be taken away from them. They know that at any moment the government can send their children back to countries that are overrun with murder and cartels. Not all immigrants are perfect, but to hell with anyone that says they dont deserve to be here. Most of them have done more work to earn their right to be here than any natural American citizen. I certainly havent done enough for my country to say I deserve to be an American more than the immigrants I work beside.

Also statistically americans are far more likely to be harmed by americans and not immigrants.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 07-11-2018, 07:06 PM   #886
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

And in other news, Manafort STILL seems to be committing crimes. Apparently his lawyers brought in a laptop with his e-mails on them, and he would compose e-mails and have the lawyers send him when they were out of the jail and online.

Because violating a judge's order is always a good idea.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:18 PM   #887
Marvolo
Side-Kick

That man has a real compulsion problem and a total lack of respect for the legal system. Let's let an immigrant child go free and throw Mannafort in one of those prison camp kennels. Give him a tin foil blanket and a mat to sleep on. He'll crack in a week.

Old 07-12-2018, 12:29 AM   #888
SSAV
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
It might be difficult, but it's the law. If you wanna come here, you gotta do it legally.

Because I think it's wrong that a baby is murdered, chopped up and its parts sold, THAT means I hate women?

Oooookay then.

You guys talk a big talk about RAYCISZM!!11 did you know Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist woman who thinks black people are weeds that need to be uprooted?

Oh that's right. Racism only exists if the person committing it is Trump or one of his supporters.
Two things.
a. Margaret Sanger was apparently an equal opportunity eugenicist and not a racist and was against using eugenics for racist purposes.
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ver-talk-about <Daily Kos is a democratic website, but the links are there for verification.)

And there is a wikipedia link as well: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

Which says she didn't believe race determined people's abilities, so she was against using eugenics on a racial basis. Ah, and she was against Nazi activities as well.

b. The USA was founded by racist folks and practiced extensive racism. Would you say that the rest of us should not interact with any american now because you folks had a racist past, or respect and help them in any good that they do? <I don't mean disrespect towards your founding fathers by saying that by the way.>

Old 07-12-2018, 09:08 AM   #889
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

So, Trump threatened about pulling out of NATO.

And demanded a press conference after hearing that the media was reporting that the summit was going calmly.

And rambled about winning Wisconsin over a question over Brexit.

So, yeah, about what you would expect.

Old 07-12-2018, 09:11 AM   #890
green
fear is the mind killer

https://www.c-span.org/video/?447953...investigations

if anyone wants to watch live...link to Strzoks testimony. It's about to start, should be pretty interesting.

Old 07-12-2018, 09:19 AM   #891
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Boy, nothing suspicious here.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/polit...hio/index.html

Old 07-12-2018, 09:42 AM   #892
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

yeah... that looks like a targeted sting... question is, WH or just some GOP douche trying to be bigger than he is?

Old 07-12-2018, 10:03 AM   #893
FTCBIRDMAN
Side-Kick

The Replublicans are frothing at the mouth in this Peter Strozk hearing. Took about 5 seconds before the nonsense started

Old 07-12-2018, 10:09 AM   #894
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
yeah... that looks like a targeted sting... question is, WH or just some GOP douche trying to be bigger than he is?
I am leaning toward GOP douche. I don't think they have enough competency to arrange something like this. But who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTCBIRDMAN View Post
The Replublicans are frothing at the mouth in this Peter Strozk hearing. Took about 5 seconds before the nonsense started
This is the House, right? Of course they are.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:11 AM   #895
FTCBIRDMAN
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithborg View Post
I am leaning toward GOP douche. I don't think they have enough competency to arrange something like this. But who knows.

This is the House, right? Of course they are.

They weren't 5 minutes into the hearing and a motion to adjourn was brought forth. It's hilarious.......and scary

Old 07-12-2018, 10:17 AM   #896
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Oh man, it's before the Judiciary and Oversight, so you are getting double the gop crazies.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:18 AM   #897
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Sad, very sad.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #898
green
fear is the mind killer

Gowdy got destroyed, that was epic.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:49 AM   #899
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

What happened?

Old 07-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #900
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

I saw him yelling, briefly, and quickly changed the channel.

Apparently Nunes didn't stick around, which is kind of funny. Pulling a Cruz.

Closed Thread