The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Old 03-30-2014, 06:01 PM   #51
JohnGrey
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
no it was original Bamfer. Angamb was never a moderater otherrise most of users here would have been banned for posting "Spoilers"

He still goes off like that on twitter running the X4&X5 campagin.
Oh I see, well I guess I read way more than any of you know I'm just hoping what I read made it in the final cut and I think it did! considering many clues add up to it.

JohnGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #52
JohnGrey
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
Wah?
that's right

Old 03-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #53
darkangel
Side-Kick

Come guys...dont keep your secrets for your selves, tell us about
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Famke's cameo

darkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #54
JohnGrey
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
Famke's cameo
Is there any reports on her being around the filming locations during filming? She is the only one I need proof for

Old 03-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #55
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Famke's cameo
Its all speculation, there is nothing to validate it

J.J. Abrams “We are standing on the shoulders of Episodes I through VI.”

(Always Manage Expectations.)
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:04 PM   #56
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Quote:
Famke's cameo
And James' cameo.

Duran Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #57
Malik
Side-Kick

Kai well you need to p.m me right about now!

Old 03-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #58
Rike
Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGrey View Post
Is there any reports on her being around the filming locations during filming? She is the only one I need proof for
There's the Trolololo rumors.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:07 PM   #59
marvelrobbins
Banned User

from what was said

at end of film you see Famke as Jean and James Marsden as Cyclops walking with Storm at mansion showing future where things are different.Also Famke was spotted on subway In Montreal during filming.Also there was report at one time of famke having stunt double

marvelrobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:08 PM   #60
Morti
Side-Kick

there was a report that Famke was spotted on a subway on Montreal...it was very obscure and long ago though (but also around the same time that Marsden was spotted on a plane!)

edit: seems we're on the same brain wavelength, marvelrobbins!

Morti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #61
darkangel
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGrey View Post
I know that these days she is filming the new season of Hemlock Grove, and Taken 3. Apparently she has time for filming some scenes. She is very insidious, the other time she filmed 5 scenes in THE WOLVERINE and nobody knew anything till the premiere of the film.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #62
Malik
Side-Kick

Quote:
from what was said

at end of film you see Famke as Jean and James Marsden as Cyclops walking with Storm at mansion showing future where things are different.Also Famke was spotted on subway In Montreal during filming.Also there was report at one time of famke having stunt double
What if!?
bryan decided to do age of apocalypse and re-shot the end?

Old 03-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #63
JohnGrey
Side-Kick

Okay well I guess I'll post what I know in the spoiler thread see you there!

Old 03-30-2014, 06:11 PM   #64
marvelrobbins
Banned User

X-Men Is my favorate comic book series so i always keeo track of reports on films.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:11 PM   #65
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

If I remember right original Bamfer mentioned the ending would be

wolverine walking towards the school kinda dazed, and magneto and xavier would be running the school together (some were not happy that idea) and he would walk the hall ways and come across certain cameos

Old 03-30-2014, 06:12 PM   #66
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
What if!?
bryan decided to do age of apocalypse and re-shot the end?
If its true there is a split timeline there is no need to change the ending at all

Old 03-30-2014, 06:16 PM   #67
marvelrobbins
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
If I remember right original Bamfer mentioned the ending would be

wolverine walking towards the school kinda dazed, I think he said he would have no memory of what happened, and magneto and xavier would be running the school together (some were happy that idea) and he would walk the hall ways and come across certain cameos
Yes but for that to be true that means wolverine's mind Isn't trapped In past like other spoiler taken down side. It would be easy for the rumors of Beast and Mystique to also show up here. Cyclops,Jean,and Storm are suspose to be seen walking side by side at mansion.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:19 PM   #68
darkangel
Side-Kick

Quote:
Cyclops,Jean,and Storm are suspose to be seen walking side by side at mansion.
THIS would be the perfect end for me, the official x-men team (from X1) walking at mansion

Old 03-30-2014, 06:23 PM   #69
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yes but for that to be true that means wolverine's mind Isn't trapped In past like other spoiler taken down side. It would be easy for the rumors of Beast and Mystique to also show up here. Cyclops,Jean,and Storm are suspose to be seen walking side by side at mansion.
Some details could be wrong, them rumours also say
young beast and older mystique talk, which I assume that they could have meant older beast and older mystique share some words of regret

Either way what they original badger said isn't much different to what other sites have said, added a talk with xavier where xavier claims he can sense the events during DOFP and about the timeline split

Old 03-30-2014, 06:44 PM   #70
marvelrobbins
Banned User

Thing Is
If there Is split timeline does Mystique and Beast's relationship In FC past even matter now.The rumored ending Is suspose to be part of "Original" Timeline although a few things have changed If Cyclops and Jean are alive. Xavier Is suspose to be able to sense "New Timeline" In future and wolverine Isn't suspose to be remember what went down In "New Timeline" In past. Third wolverine film may carry on from this ending since James Mangold changed the wolverine from prequel to trilogy to post Trilogy. And if they are serious about using OT cast again In future If that ending is one we see on screen May 23 then there would be no connection between Apocalypce and any other film In future with Original cast. Especilly If post credit scene or last shot of film cuts back to 1973 In "New timeline' and shows Apocalpse awaking from tomb.All bets are off In "New timeline' of who might show up In APocalypse.Cyclops,Jean,and storm being first X-Men come from backstory In films.Storm might not be In Apocalypse since her being one of first X-Men with cyclops and Jean come from films not comics.But,I have always thought some shouldn't be counting there chickens before they are hatched with regards to who will be In APocalypse.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:58 PM   #71
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Thing Is
If there Is split timeline does Mystique and Beast's relationship In FC past even matter now.The rumored ending Is suspose to be part of "Original" Timeline although a few things have changed If Cyclops and Jean are alive. Xavier Is suspose to be able to sense "New Timeline" In future and wolverine Isn't suspose to be remember what went down In "New Timeline" In past. Third wolverine film may carry on from this ending since James Mangold changed the wolverine from prequel to trilogy to post Trilogy. And if they are serious about using OT cast again In future If that ending is one we see on screen May 23 then there would be no connection between Apocalypce and any other film In future with Original cast. Especilly If post credit scene or last shot of film cuts back to 1973 In "New timeline' and shows Apocalpse awaking from tomb.All bets are off In "New timeline' of who might show up In APocalypse.Cyclops,Jean,and storm being first X-Men come from backstory In films.Storm might not be In Apocalypse since her being one of first X-Men with cyclops and Jean come from films not comics.But,I have always thought some shouldn't be counting there chickens before they are hatched with regards to who will be In APocalypse.
if what johngrey said is true sounds like the original bamfers spoilers may be true

And beast and mystique will talk about their regrets in the original OT timeline, it ties them together even if it does go a different direction past onwards, it still happened for them

And if its true singer is thinking about adding nightcrawler to apocalypse he could end up being introduced early

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 03-30-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 11:12 PM   #72
EnDz0n3
Marvel Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Either way what they original badger said isn't much different to what other sites have said
I didn't click on the spoilers but this made me

Last edited by EnDz0n3; 04-01-2014 at 11:12 PM.
EnDz0n3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:43 AM   #73
darkangel
Side-Kick

Has anyone link for this backstage of X3?

Old 04-01-2014, 06:55 AM   #74
Malik
Side-Kick

Such a beautiful couple Damn the rat

Old 04-01-2014, 07:20 AM   #75
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Quote:
Thing Is
I completely agree with you here. Though I think it would be a great thing to see Apocalypse awake at the end of this movie or just have it lead directly in the next movie. If the FC is a blank state im confused as to who would be there to fight Apocalypse. For now no one really knows who Singer wants for Apocalypse or which direction he is headed in with the characters.

unleashed
BeholdMe is offline   Reply With Quote