The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Fandom Come > Fan Fiction & Films

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2017, 04:20 AM   #1
ObserveCreative
Side-Kick

Awesome The Joker TV - Animated Special (feat. Jay Nelson & Mark Hamill)

Really wanted to share this very personal animated project o'mine with you, guys, (it encapsulates my love for all Joker interpretations across all kinds of mediums) that includes an original script, great vocal performances from such talents as Jay Nelson & Mark Hamill himself (the O.G. Joker from the animated series).

Story: "With all the recent news announcements about the Joker spin-offs (under Todd Phillips, Martie Scorsese potentially producing, and the other two guys doing ‘Harley/Joker: Mad Love’ thing), The Joker himself (featuring the voices of JAY NELSON & MARK HAMILL) decided to share his own thoughts and feelings about his own history in this unusual TV SPECIAL!!!"

Took me a long time to accomplish it, but it's so worth it - it's about the essence of the Joker and how he transcends our perception of him at one moment in time or another (there's also some stuff about DCEU's recent news and announcements).

It's like a classic radio show mixed with beautiful animation mixed with unhealthy doses of insanity and madness. Thank you for an inspiration! Hope you enjoy it! Have a great day, everyone!

ObserveCreative is offline   Reply With Quote