8wid
Banned User

Default Re: Jurassic Park IV - Part 1

What if the dinosaurs start to go to Hawaii and wind up on Wikiki Beach? LOL

Old 07-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #127
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

Part 4 is suppose to be about a reality game show like Survivor.

Cast Joe Manganiello for Kraven the Hunter!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #128
Carnotaur3
Side-Kick

This is probably bogus.

http://www.tiempo.hn/fuzion/index.ph...exy-del-mundo-
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate

Quote:
SAN PEDRO SULA, Honduras. - The People magazine in its edition in English appointed actor Bradley Cooper is the alive man more sexy of 2011. Cooper of 36 years is original of Philadelphia, the United States, surpassed to great stars of music and the cinema.

The assumption new fianc2e of Jennifer Lopez is sexy more than other famous ones like: Liam Hensworth, Chris Evans, Justin Timberlake, Tim McGraw, the husband of Fergie; Josh Duhamel, Taye Diggs, James McAvoy, as well as Ryan Gosling.

Bradley put for the famous publication and it announced quickly became the popular subjects in Twitter. “He is something more than a type good looking”, said a journalist of People to average Anglo-Saxons. “This man speaks with fluidity the French, is cooks… mounts a motorcycle, loves his mother and even so he abre the door to him to the women”, said expressing of the actor of “the Undertow”.

Between the alive men sexy has been named more: George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and more recently Ryan Reynolds. For 2012 Cooper this confirmed to participate in the new sequel of Jurassic Park IV.

http://www.vimeo.com/13170472
Old 12-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #129
Rez
Side-Kick

You're probably bogus!

Bradley Cooper is hot, so think of all the cool taglines! And Vince Vaughn could come back and they could just call it Wedding Crashers 2!

A-Hunter Rider-V

Old 12-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #130
Mogwai
Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldGoblin View Post
I kind of like that idea.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #131
MMMMM...Pancakes
Cena Wins LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldGoblin View Post
Interesting idea.

***Wrestling Thread***

2016 SHH WWE PPV Prediction Champion
Old 12-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #132
Rez
Side-Kick

Wait.. people actually *like* that? I thought it was a joke. Do people really want this to be some stupid campy dinosaur monster movie? Where, best case scenario, it turns out on the positive side like say Pirahna 3D? Or the other last successful dumb creature movie? Whenever I hear "Reality show" in conjunction with "movie" I think of those awful low budget "thrillers" where some jackass like Edward Furlong starts killing stereotypes in the Big Brother house.

While a found footage dinosaur movie would be awesome(someone get to work on that, C3, I'd be happy to help you with it), I don't think Jurassic Park 4 is the way to go with it.

I always liked Jurassic Park and, more or less, The Lost World, because they had some class.. I would hope to see a return to that and not dive off a cliff into a pile of... cheese... like JP3 did.

A-Hunter Rider-V

Old 12-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #133
ShadowBoxer
Banned User

IMO a reality game show premise for the fourth movie sounds like a crappy idea. It sounds way to corny and comedic for my tastes. I would like to see something interesting like a movie staring the grown up versions of the kids from the first movie with some cameo's from some of the original cast members from the first movie like Malcom. Maybe the story line could be ingen vs a new evil company fighting for control of the dino research and chaos ensues lol.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #134
Symbiotic
Side-Kick

http://collider.com/kathleen-kennedy...ark-3d/130315/

Interview with Kathleen Kennedy. Says a script is not currently being written, but they're "talking about it". I'm guessing whatever happened with Mark Protosevich fell through.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #135
Spider-ManHero12
Web-Slinger

Cool.

The Amazing Spider-man (2012) will be literally AMAZING!

A lean, silent figure slowly fades into the gathering darkness, aware at last that in this world, With Great Power There Must Also come Great Responsiblity - Amazing Fantasy #15

Happy 50th Anniversary, Spidey! 1962-2012
Old 12-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #136
Superhero 101
DESI

Man i really hope Jeff Goldblum can come back to the series i really love his humor

Old 12-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #137
Spider-ManHero12
Web-Slinger

It would be fantastic if he returned, but I do sort of doubt it.

The Amazing Spider-man (2012) will be literally AMAZING!

A lean, silent figure slowly fades into the gathering darkness, aware at last that in this world, With Great Power There Must Also come Great Responsiblity - Amazing Fantasy #15

Happy 50th Anniversary, Spidey! 1962-2012
Old 12-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #138
Victarion
Iron Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
IMO a reality game show premise for the fourth movie sounds like a crappy idea. It sounds way to corny and comedic for my tastes. I would like to see something interesting like a movie staring the grown up versions of the kids from the first movie with some cameo's from some of the original cast members from the first movie like Malcom. Maybe the story line could be ingen vs a new evil company fighting for control of the dino research and chaos ensues lol.
The Reality Show could be done quite morbidly, if you think about it. In the interest of moving the films from the island I propose a more mystery-esque spin on things. Perhaps a woman is found savaged. The decay makes it clear that she has been there for a while. Near the site of the murder are some raptor eggs.

The press goes into a frenzy when the people begin turning up murdered in shady costal towns. Grant agrees to join up with a team of investigators funded by Tim Hammond and Lex Hammond. They discover a splinter group from Bio-Syn has since began establishing cartels specializing in velociraptorsploitation snuff movies. Also human-raptor hybrids had hatched from the eggs found at the beginning of the movie, which leads to the discovery that the Bio-Syn splinter group are using raptors to mate with humans to produce human-raptor hybrids.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #139
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

If Spielberg has a bigger role in the film and the script is good, I'll be on board. But (this is nostalgia talking) I can't see them replicating the atmosphere of the first film. Tropical storms: rain pelting down, hearing dinosaur noises but not seeing them. TLW had that atmosphere in places. The third was just a generic dinosaur movie.

Old 12-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #140
ShadowBoxer
Banned User

I am one of the few people around that actually liked TLW dare I say a little bit more than the first movie. Don't get me wrong I loved the first film like everyone else but the bigger scope and adventure in TLW with a T Rex roaming through the city was just kinda epic to me for some reason. I hope the fourth film has a large and epic scope as well.

Last edited by ShadowBoxer; 12-05-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 PM   #141
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

I just don't understand how you can say it's better than the first. There is just so much wrong with that movie... Okay, the idea of urban dinosaurs works for a scene, but the rest of the movie, and everything that led up to that point was just nonsensical. Terrible writing, wooden acting, and just all around inferior to the original.

The third movie was... bland, uninspired, but not outright terrible. By that point I had stopped caring though.

Old 12-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #142
Donut
Banned User

Malcolm was the best part about TLW

Old 12-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #143
ShadowBoxer
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post
I just don't understand how you can say it's better than the first. There is just so much wrong with that movie... Okay, the idea of urban dinosaurs works for a scene, but the rest of the movie, and everything that led up to that point was just nonsensical. Terrible writing, wooden acting, and just all around inferior to the original.

The third movie was... bland, uninspired, but not outright terrible. By that point I had stopped caring though.
Well it has been a few years since I watched TLW so my feelings might change. Right now, I am just going of nostalgia I was 10 or 11 (I am 24 now) when TLW hit theaters and it was awesome to me back then. So I need to watch to TLW again sometime to see why people say its so awful. I have watched the first movie like two weeks ago on TV and it was still as awesome as I remember.

(When did the lost world come out 1997 or 1998? I forget)

Old 12-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #144
Punisher Rising
Mechanical Psychopath

TLW came out in 1997.

TLW is a good fun movie, I think. It's not better than the first but it easily mops the floor with JP3, IMO. I enjoy it's darker tone, more T-Rex action and while Grant is missed, it was fun having Malcolm have the movie to himself as the lead. I enjoy the T-Rex San Diego rampage as well.

...I am now authorized to use physical force!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #145
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
Well it has been a few years since I watched TLW so my feelings might change. Right now, I am just going of nostalgia I was 10 or 11 (I am 24 now) when TLW hit theaters and it was awesome to me back then. So I need to watch to TLW again sometime to see why people say its so awful. I have watched the first movie like two weeks ago on TV and it was still as awesome as I remember.

(When did the lost world come out 1997 or 1998? I forget)
Well that I can understand. The second movie sent the franchise into a downward spiral (though it actually did quite well financially).

But really the biggest problem with the sequel is that it is unnecessary. Everything in the movie reflects that. You have to wonder if the writers even saw the first movie, because there are a mind boggling number of inconsistencies. That's usually the first sign of a bad sequel.

But the movie itself is just badly written. Terrible dialogue. Characters behaving stupidly and unrealistically. There is barely a story. For a movie with such a budget, you'd think they could have consulted a paleontologist or even a zoologist.

Well, just watch it again sometime.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #146
ShadowBoxer
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post
Well that I can understand. The second movie sent the franchise into a downward spiral (though it actually did quite well financially).

But really the biggest problem with the sequel is that it is unnecessary. Everything in the movie reflects that. You have to wonder if the writers even saw the first movie, because there are a mind boggling number of inconsistencies. That's usually the first sign of a bad sequel.

But the movie itself is just badly written. Terrible dialogue. Characters behaving stupidly and unrealistically. There is barely a story. For a movie with such a budget, you'd think they could have consulted a paleontologist or even a zoologist.

Well, just watch it again sometime.
I do remember seeing the third one in theaters and I hated it. If TLW is meh I still don't see it being as bad as the third movie. That movie was just bland and kinda boring. Its the one Jurassic Park movie that made people say WTF while in the theaters lol.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #147
Boom
I got nothin'

I loved The Lost World up until the third act (the San Diego stuff).

Old 12-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #148
Wolfwood
Shasta McNasty

Really? I thought taking the Dinosaurs to the U.S. should've been a bigger plot. I would've loved it if Velociraptors, T-Rexes and Triceratops were tearing up San Diego.

Henchman for Shadaloo
Old 12-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #149
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Agreed. Seeing the Rex rip through the city was awesome.

Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #150
Spider-Who?
ERMERGERD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wooden Alligator View Post
The Reality Show could be done quite morbidly, if you think about it. In the interest of moving the films from the island I propose a more mystery-esque spin on things. Perhaps a woman is found savaged. The decay makes it clear that she has been there for a while. Near the site of the murder are some raptor eggs.

The press goes into a frenzy when the people begin turning up murdered in shady costal towns. Grant agrees to join up with a team of investigators funded by Tim Hammond and Lex Hammond. They discover a splinter group from Bio-Syn has since began establishing cartels specializing in velociraptorsploitation snuff movies. Also human-raptor hybrids had hatched from the eggs found at the beginning of the movie, which leads to the discovery that the Bio-Syn splinter group are using raptors to mate with humans to produce human-raptor hybrids.
It's Murphy. Tim and Lex Murphy.

Closed Thread