The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's The Inhumans

View Poll Results: Are you excited about this show?
Yes 59 85.51%
No 10 14.49%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-18-2018, 05:02 PM   #501
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Default Re: ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by batdude View Post
I certainly wouldn't mind if Serinda Swan showed up on SHIELD. I mean they mention the Inhumans every week anyway but she may have gone back to Ballers.
She can show up still with her buzz cut.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:15 PM   #502
batdude
Side-Kick

Default Re: ABC's The Inhumans - General Discussion (news, updates, speculation...) - Part 2

Well, I obviously liked her real hair better as Zatanna on Smallville.

batdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:08 PM   #503
superion
Side-Kick

So they f**ked up the Inhuman's so bad Marvel is killing them in the comics as well. Great job Scott Buck, Loeb and all the other idiots who worked on the series.

What a freaking disaster and it just keeps getting worst. They should never have tried to make a TV series out of this. It was always going to end badly given the low budget of TV shows. To make matters worst they made a screw up like Scott Buck the show runner after he already wrecked Iron Fist.

https://screenrant.com/marvel-inhuma...-comic-killed/

superion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:16 PM   #504
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

They're killing them off like the FF? Oh well, they'll have to retcon it to say that Buck worked for Fox and blame it on them.

Old 07-04-2018, 06:50 PM   #505
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

The FF never got killed off.

That being said, it's a story pitched by Donny Cates. It doesn't seem like it was editorially mandated or that there's a connection between the TV show and the comics. After all, in Avengers #4 today,
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
they killed off the Eternals who are soon going to get their own movie.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:44 PM   #506
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

Yeah, killing them off in the comics means nothing. They will eventually return like all comic characters do.

"We're living in a world where we're having our rights taken away by giant corporations, and [fanboys] were cheering for another corporation to eventually take our rights away...because we'll get superhero movies!" --writer Brandon Easton on the Disney/Fox merger

https://www.facebook.com/MythworldeMedia/
RockSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:00 PM   #507
psylockolussus
Fierce User

They would return especially if the MCU films feature them.

psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:04 PM   #508
SPO2 Dalisay
Vigilante

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
They would return especially if the MCU films feature them.
They would be lucky to get a cameo on the last season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Extremely fortunate to be mentioned as background world building Easter Eggs on the Netflix, Hulu or FreeForm series but will never, ever be mentioned in a MCU film.

Old 07-06-2018, 04:00 PM   #509
superion
Side-Kick

More likely Marvel will pretend this series never existed. The series itself never featured any other characters from Marvel films or TV so it will be just a bad memory.

superion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:44 AM   #510
Teelie
Merc with a paintbrush

All the years the Inhumans were around, they always felt like a second-rate mutant rip off in their own universe so their getting killed off (however temporary) isn't that big a loss IMO.

Teelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:56 PM   #511
Hypestyle
Side-Kick

so will there be a DVD release, what about Netflix?

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 12:36 PM   #512
Hellion
Oppa Is Here

For region 1/A (North America), not so sure. IIRC, Agents of SHIELD stopped getting releases after Season 2, and Agent Carter Season 2 hasn't been released... but the Netflix series are slowly being released-- I've been slowly picking those up as they've become available. I'm an OCD completionist, so yeah, I'd like an Inhumans (and the other shows/seasons to get releases).

I know other regions have releases for stuff that hasn't been released for Region 1/A but I haven't found Inhumans.

I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan:
Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote