The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 05-03-2018, 09:07 PM   #26
famicommander
Side-Kick

Default Re: Arrowverse Watching Order 2.0

https://twitter.com/JMDeMatteis/stat...20312561356803

Looks like City of Demons is actually in continuity with the DC Animated Original Movie universe, and more specifically Justice League Dark.

So I'm going to remove it and leave the original live action series, unless Constantine's future Arrowverse appearances contradict it.

Old 06-28-2018, 01:31 PM   #27
famicommander
Side-Kick

Big update. The list is now completely up to date.

I still believe Black Lighting will cross over with at least one of the other shows next season, but if it doesn't I'll consider taking it off the list.

Old 07-12-2018, 02:38 AM   #28
cyphix333

Ummmmmmmm why was my post deleted?

cyphix333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #29
cyphix333

Anyone home??

Old 07-14-2018, 11:28 AM   #30
Milk Tray Guy
70s Man of Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphix333 View Post
Ummmmmmmm why was my post deleted?
Quote:
Anyone home??
Did you try to start a new thread, or was your post in this thread? Reason I ask,

Quote:
"Level 0
Users in this groups have between 0 and 1 posts.
Cannot use Custom Titles
Cannot use Signatures
Can Download Attachments
Cannot upload Attachments
Cannot upload Avatars
Cannot post new threads
Can reply to existing threads

Has a PM Mailbox limit of 25 Messages"

Forum Rules: SHH FAQ! Avatars, Sigs, Custom Titles, Infractions, and More! New Members READ!

"It's funny, isn't it? A life of truth, justice and the American, military, capitalist way. In the end, you die on the moon, wondering if your bowels will let go. And tomorrow, the world will go on like nothing happened. Dragged kicking and screaming to a better day." Manchester Black - Superman vs The Elite
Milk Tray Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #31
cyphix333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk Tray Guy View Post
Did you try to start a new thread, or was your post in this thread? Reason I ask,
I posted in this thread - I simply asked why this Arrowverse order was different to another one I found and provided the link to said list and then gave some helpful advice about Black Lightning and I was greeted with my post being deleted.

My assumption is that there must be some "competition" about who has created the correct Arrowverse order and hence TPTB got a stick up their ass when I posted the link to a "competing" source (who I have no affiliation with); pretty sad really if that was the reason; it should be about helping people with the order, not about who's list is "best" or who created what.

Old 07-14-2018, 01:10 PM   #32
famicommander
Side-Kick

I welcome any or all perspectives or help with the order and am willing to answer questions. I have no control over who can or cannot post in this thread or anywhere else, and I have nothing to do with any decisions any moderators make.

Old 07-14-2018, 01:54 PM   #33
cyphix333

Quote:
Originally Posted by famicommander View Post
I welcome any or all perspectives or help with the order and am willing to answer questions. I have no control over who can or cannot post in this thread or anywhere else, and I have nothing to do with any decisions any moderators make.
Sorry, didn't mean to have a go at you, when it got deleted I wrongly assumed you must have been a moderator as well (or had some sway) as I was frustrated my post got deleted when all I was trying to do was create discussion and provide some advice re Black Lightning.

Please accept my apologies.

With that out of the way, as I said in my post that got deleted, Black Lightning is not a part of the Arrowverse universe so I believe it is safe to remove from your ordering.

I would post a link as a source, but I'm afraid I may get moderated again for posting links.

Old 07-14-2018, 02:03 PM   #34
famicommander
Side-Kick

I've already mentioned that if the shows do not cross over next year, I'll remove Black Lightning from the order.

But I believe we will see a crossover, regardless of what producers or showrunners have said so far. There was no consistent messaging from them about the possibilities of the Supergirl or Constantine crossovers before they happened either.

Old 07-14-2018, 03:02 PM   #35
Milk Tray Guy
70s Man of Action

Quote:
I would post a link as a source, but I'm afraid I may get moderated again for posting links.
Some links are okay. Links to other message boards aren't liked, I saw a post containing a reddit link deleted a few days ago.

"It's funny, isn't it? A life of truth, justice and the American, military, capitalist way. In the end, you die on the moon, wondering if your bowels will let go. And tomorrow, the world will go on like nothing happened. Dragged kicking and screaming to a better day." Manchester Black - Superman vs The Elite
Milk Tray Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 12:56 PM   #36
bowtizbee

Can't wait to see how the Batwoman show turns out and how it fits into the greater Arrowverse. I know a lot of people that comment on this thread aren't huge fans of the Berlanti/CW universe, or have gotten tired of it, but I'm still a huge fan. Adding another great character only fuels my fandom.

Last edited by bowtizbee; Yesterday at 01:53 PM.
bowtizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #37
bowtizbee

Any suggestions on where the second season of Freedom Fighters should go in the watching order?

bowtizbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #38
famicommander
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtizbee View Post
Any suggestions on where the second season of Freedom Fighters should go in the watching order?
I'll watch it later today and take a stab at it.

The film version with additional content releases at the end of next month as well, so I'll have to update again then.