The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

Old 03-22-2017, 03:13 PM   #26
Rowsdower!
Banned User

Default Re: Season 7 Episode 14 "The Other Side" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestGirl View Post
I kinda like Simon. I think he would've made a better villain than Negan.

I thought Ezekiel and the Kingdom were really cheesy at first but I've come round to liking them. Yeah they don't make any sense but whatev, they're fun. Oceanside has potential. The GPKs are awful and probably irredeemable unless they pull a complete 180.

I can't f***ing stand Simon, Dwight or any of Negan's other a**holes. The only Negan surrogate I liked was Alicia Witt's character.

Looking back on it actually, I think maybe that's the problem with Negan and his inner circle. They're too visible. What made them seem so scary at first was that we knew so little about them. The more we find out, and the more they try to shock us with their actions, somehow the LESS intimidating they become. They just seem like a bunch of douchebags who long for the good old days when they used to beat up smaller kids in school and steal their lunch money.

I don't know. I still hope they can turn it around. But I'm just so bored at this point that watching feels like a chore. And it shouldn't be that way. I used to be chomping at the bit for the next episode. Now it's something I DVR and I watch when I can get around to it.

Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:33 AM   #27
Hotwire
Dealin' W/ Demons

Having read the comics, I think I know what's going to happen to Sasha.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
There's a differ character who's never I can't recall who crashes a truck Into Negan's compound and ends up captured. She returned to Rick's group tied up and a bag on her head. They pull the bag off to reveal she's turned!

Hotwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:14 AM   #28
Iron_Stark
That's a one-off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwire View Post
Having read the comics, I think I know what's going to happen to Sasha.
There's a differ character who's never I can't recall who crashes a truck Into Negan's compound and ends up captured. She returned to Rick's group tied up and a bag on her head. They pull the bag off to reveal she's turned!
Yeah, TWD Spoilers and reddit pretty much confirmed she's getting Holly's death.