The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > RPG Archives

Old 07-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #26
SenseiofCheese
has been expecting you.

Default Re: Robots in Disguise, Transformers RPG - Season I IC Thread

The symphony of thuds coming from the copter's blades is enough to send me into a trance as I stare out the window. I've been with NEST for two years now, give or take. Hunting down the Decepticons, helping the Autobots protect the people of Earth.

I chuckle slightly.

"You got a funny joke you wanna share?" Epps taps me on the shoulder.

I turn my upper body, the familiar tug of my equipment making moving in a sitting position a hassle. "Just thinking. Autobots. Decepticons." I smile. "Couple of years ago I had no idea what the hell was really out there."

Epps, a man I consider my brother, with whom I share a bond deeper than blood, laughs too. "Yeah I feel you. You remember Qatar?"

"You kidding? There are two 'firsts' I'm not going to forget any time soon, and my first tango with a 'Con is one of them."
we both chuckle.

"Yeah, that was some crazy ****."

"Get ready, boys. We're right on top of him."

The pilot's voice booms over the intercom and the team starts going over their equipment one last time. "Remember, boys. We don't know if this one's a friendly or not, so don't waste your sabot rounds unless it's a confirmed hostile."

"Hey, man." Epps fakes a deeply insulted expression. "This ain't the first time we do this dance, baby."

"That didn't stop you from bathing Arcee in acid, remember?"

This time he really is hurt. "I told you, man, she spooked me. You said you weren't gonna bring that up anymore."

"I must have been lying."
I smile before getting up. "Alright, gentlemen!" I shout over the NEST group of seven. "Off your asses and into your chutes, it's go time!"

SenseiofCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #27
Watchman
Adios, Cowboy

"SILENCE!" Megatron roared, "I've heard enough out of all three of you." He turned toward Cannonball.

"You may have you squadron, do not disappoint me. Starscream, don't fail me. The consquences would be most grave. Barricade, for once I do agree with Starscream your disapperance has not gone unnoticed. This is the time to prove your worth against the Autobots. Wait for the signal, believe me you will know it when you see it." He pressed a button activating his communicator. Those three had much to prove with their constant failures but there was one that show time and time again that he was actually worth Megatron's attention. The one that would be spared Megatron's wrath.

"Soundwave, report."

Old 07-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #28
Saved
SynTheMerc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
"SILENCE!" Megatron roared, "I've heard enough out of all three of you." He turned toward Cannonball.

"You may have you squadron, do not disappoint me. Starscream, don't fail me. The consquences would be most grave. Barricade, for once I do agree with Starscream your disapperance has not gone unnoticed. This is the time to prove your worth against the Autobots. Wait for the signal, believe me you will know it when you see it." He pressed a button activating his communicator. Those three had much to prove with their constant failures but there was one that show time and time again that he was actually worth Megatron's attention. The one that would be spared Megatron's wrath.

"Soundwave, report."
I bow, my pride rising at Megatron's praise. "Thank you, Lord Megatron. I will make you proud." I rise, moving as the trained soldier I have become. As I exit the room, I bump past Barricade, giving him a haughty glance. I turn forward and walk through the doors that open before me. As I step into the hallway, they close tightly, hissing slightly.

Outside the throne room I stand with a twisted smile on my face. I am in control once more. I have my plan ready. I hold up my arm and activate my audio comlink as I begin to walk down the hallway. "Ramjet, Dirge, Thundercracker." I say authoritatively. "Meet me in hanger seven D in fourty nano clicks."

"A mission, sir?" Thundercracker suddenly responds.
"Yes, my faithful soldier." I tell him proudly. "We're going to Earth."
"Hunting?" He asks excitedly.
"Oh, yes." I say with a slight cackle. "A hunt indeed."

Old 07-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
Wulfen
Side-Kick

Quote:

"Soundwave, report."
His metalic lips ease into a smile as he bows slightly to Megatron.

"I will not disappoint it'll be a grand battle indeed. I can't wait to wade through the parts of those slagged Autobots."

He turned and left the room just behind Starscream clicking on his com system.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

San Fransisco California

It was a nice sunny day with some high fog dotting the areas of the bay. From San Fransisco to Berkley people were out enjoyig the day at parks and sidewalk cafes even those who simply went out for a nice afternoon drive. To bad for so many it was gonna be somewhat closer to a scene from a demolition derby then a Martha Stewart catalog.

It was on a small wooded stretch of highway where a classic blue VW Bug cruised at a leisurely pace with some Hall and Oats floating from the windows. The older maan who was driving bobbed his head along to the beat not seeing the brand new Trans Am and Lotus coming up behind him. He also hadn't noticed the other cars that had been behind him that had been knocked from the road.

The Trans Am moved onto the shoulder and bumped him towards the center lane and the Lotus intercepted the pass. He slowed down and so did they he sped up and had no chance of out racing them. They bumped bounced and jostled him passed him like dribbling soccer players. The old man grabbed his chest as he managed to barely hold the steering wheel and yel out the window.

"Look out you MANIACS!"

A sterile voice sounded from the Lotus. "Do I detect a certain.....hostility emenating from these vehilces Runamuck?

The Trans Am responded in a voice that seemed almost bored. "Yep."

"GOOD!"

With that they moved in perfect sync and and they spun the small Volks Wagon off of the road and into a tree. The quiet day being ripped apart by the noise of splintering wood and ripping metal. Followed by the laughter from both of the Decepticons. A voice interupting them over their radios.

"Runabout, Runamuck. report to Los Angeles we're gonna have some fun it's time to play with some Autobot leftovers."

Both Runamuck and Runabout slid to a stop and changed direction towards Los Angeles both simply laughing over the com link in response.

Wulfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #30
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Bluestreak

I groan as my systems come back online. I was conserving energon, but something activated my dormant audio receptors. My headlights flash on, and I listen closely. A helicopter. My mind switches back to Cybertron. There was an ambush on Iacon. One of the Decepticons was a helicopter - Cybertronian, mind you, but a helicopter none the less.

"Blackout," I whisper, remembering his name. In possibly my fastest transformation yet, I hop to my feet. My battle visor comes down, and my arm twists into a handgun. I stabilize the weapon with my free hand as I aim in the direction of the noise.

Suddenly, the cargo doors of the warehouse burst open. I'm not met with a Decepticon, however. Instead, a collection of humans - this planet's native species - floods into the empty warehouse. Their weapons are drawn, but they do not open fire.

"How did you find me?" I bark, wanting to sound intimidating. Primus knows why they're here, but if they're looking for a scrap, I'll gladly oblige. Humans don't instill nearly as much fear in me as some of the 'Cons. "Who sent you?"

Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #31
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!

As Autobots all around were heading to NEST headquarters, the human workers at the facility were ever busy with constant maintenance. Moving machinery around the series of large hangers, the humans were using a mobile crane unit to carry their heavy loads. They had all heard Prime's transmissions, so they were working to clear space for the upcoming gathering.

"Is that the last of it?"

"It sure is, Longarm," replied the crane operator as the last bundle of machine parts was lowered out of the way.

"Thank Primus." As soon as the operator stepped off of the crane platform, the crane began to change. As metal started shifting around and the treads of the platform twisted and split apart, the Communications officer of the Autobots stood upright. He needed to keep his attention tuned to the Autobot intelligence frequencies, so having someone operate his alternate mode, instead of having to move everything by himself, allowed Longarm to focus on any broadcasts. Pressing his hand to his auditory receptor, Longarm listened to the newest report that the local news channels were sending out. "Optimus Prime seems to have been sighted by humans while on the way here."

Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #32
Saved
SynTheMerc

Nemesis, Hanger "Seven D"

I step through the shielded blast doors into the large open hanger. Computers and monitors line the back wall, empty seats resting in front of their blinking screens. A soft blue glow eminates from the lights inside, causing a ghostly shimmer over everything.

As I walk in deeper, I see my soldiers waiting for me. They stand to attention, one of them yelling a "to attention" call. They lock in place, their bodies unmoving and posed, like statues - monuments to my superiority. I smile as I walk in front of them, coming to a halt half way down the line. Today is my day. Victory is mine.

"At ease, Decepticons." I say with a slithering hiss. They drop their arms and hold them loosely behind their backs, still standing in an attentive pose. Their eyes lock on me and I feel my confidence rise.

"Decepticons, Megatron has granted me permission to select a special unit of Air Men to acompany me on a mission to Earth. As such, I have selected the four of you, my greatest and best."

"Sir." Skywarp shouts, begging my attention.
"Yes, soldier?" I ask, stepping toward him.
"Sir, there are three of us here."
"Oh," I say with a grin. "So it seems." I step back and walk past him, continuing with my speech. "Yes, there are three of you here. This is because our fourth member is already on Earth, begining my master plan."

"Skywarp, Thundercracker, Ramjet. You three, joined by our special scout Dirge, will become my special unit. A team I will call...the Seekers." I smile, turning back around and changing my direction. "The five of us will be an unstoppable force, an aerial combat team comprised of the best. On Earth, you will obtain the best jet form possible - The F-22 Raptor. It's control, acceleration, and array of weapons is the best the humans have to offer. I've found it to be quite efficient, I think you will find it to be aswell."

"Permission to speak, sir." Dirge says reverently.
"Granted," I tell him with a nod.
"Are there variants to this form?" Variants...I like his style.
"A few. If you find one, feel free to upgrade." He nods, confirming my command. "Now, our mission. My...my grand plan. The Autobots have formed an alliance with the humans. They call this alliance, NEST. NEST helped bring down our forces last time, and its members are comprised of the humans who brought us down during our first battle. Their soul purpose now is to hunt down Decepticon lifeforms and terminate them." I almost drool as my anger boils to a climax. Foolish humans. They always think they are so powerful...

"This is what we've become to the humans - to the Autobots. Prey. A creature that can be hunted, stalked, and destroyed for sport. I am sick of this insolence. What was once war is now a disrespectful game of cat and mouse - a game meant to not only kill, but humiliate all Decepticons. I'm fed up. I am sick and tired of this disregard! We are the dominant lifeform, the superior Cybertronians." I raise my arm high, clenching my thin fingers into a tight ball of jagged steel. "Well," I say, turning back to my soldiers. "I say it's time the tables turned. No longer are we the prey...we are the hunters," I say with a metallic smirk. "No longer shall we run in fear, hiding in the shadows and the abandoned facilities of this planet. We will take the fight to them! And we will stalk them...forcing them into the corner. When we hear their screams of fear, for mercy by our hands, they will know who we are. We are Decepticons! We are their leaders! And we...are the hunters, the warriors, of Cybertron."

My men cheer, screaming loudly and singing my name as praise. I smile with my normal grin, a smirk that reveals all my thoughts like an open book. "Are you with me, Decepticons?"
"YES!" One shouts."FOR CYBERTRON!"
"FOR STARSCREAM!"
"Decepticons forever!"

"Yes, my brothers...Decepticons forever." I turn my back to them and leap into the air, transforming quickly into my earthly disguise. "Come, my soldiers. Follow me to Earth. Follow me...to victory!" They shout and scream in a harmonious praise, proud to be fighting by my side. Foolish Megatron...how could he ever think he was better than me?

"Come, my brothers! TO EARTH!" My engines scream and fire shoots as exaust from my back. I fire off into the empty space, heading for my mud ball target. They follow close behind, staying in formation but keeping close distance to me at all times.

"Oh, and one more thing, Seekers." I say, opening my radio comlink on their frequency only. "When we find Prime...he's mine."

Old 07-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #33
Rain Dog
Failure

Quote:

"Soundwave, report."

"Sir," Soundwave said immedeately upon hearing his leader’s voice.

"At least three accounts of direct Autobot/Decepticon conflict detected and recorded. Two accounts of NEST activity detected and recorded. One scout currently deployed performing further reconnaissance. Currently stationed over Western hemispehere, awaiting further orders."

Rain Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:37 AM   #34
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom160 View Post
I scan my optics across the junk filled planet trying to keep my contempt from showing on my face. How any respectable species can stand living on this rock is beyond me. Large jagged structures seem to grow from the planet at all angles, their exteriors a patchwork of various alloys and minerals roughly welded together. I admit upon first arriving to this planet I honestly thought that it was a Cybertronian outpost due to the transforming species populating the surface. Perhaps this "Junkions" are a distant relative to us? I quickly place the idea in my database for later review when I see my employer approaching. His alternate mode seems to fit with the environment around him.

"Hello Wreck-Gar."

The two-wheeled vehicle quickly shifts into a bipedal form. Wreck-Gar opens his voice modulator only to have sparks fly out od it before static-filled sound emerges.

"Ah Rodi*karr*mus! I take it that *kishss* that your excursion was *karr* successful?"

Without a word I lift the severed head of the Quintesson.

"Your judge is dead."

"Excellent! Ofcourse the *shhhh* credits has been stored to your ship's *karr* datatracks."

"And the energon?"

Wreck-Gar's posture changes tipping me off immediately.

"We have seem to *kishsss* have run into a slight snag."

"How so?"

The sound of tearing metal reaches my receptors as several Jukions seem to crawl out of the ground behind me.

"I didn't *karr* expect you to survive to make it back. I'm afraid we don't have enough energon to spare...."

Various energy weapons hum to life.

"I strongly suggest you take the credits and leave Autobot."

My optics narrow as I assess my situation and plan out a countermeasure. Without a word I lunge into the air flipping over the heads of my attackers. My fingers fold back giving way to my plasma cannon and unleash a wave of searing heat on my foes. Three Junkions are dead by the time my feet touch ground. Before the remaining two can react I slam their craniums together ceasing function instantly. Wrek-Gar drops the alien head and draws a weapon. Dodging a energy blast I bring my blade to bear. With a single swipe Wrek-Gar's arm comes off at the elbow.

"AHHH!"

Taking advantage of his distraction I slam my fist into his face causing even more sparks to erupt from his face. The force of the blow sends him flying to the ground.

"Now....."

I point my cannon right to Wrek-Gar's forehead.

"Wheres' my slagging energon!"
I slowly pull my ship, her cargo bay filled with the energon that I rightfully earned, out of the junk planet's orbit and plunge into the darkness of space. Upon gaining a safe distance from any planets in this system I activate the autopilot and push away from the ship's controls.

"Grr those rusty pieces of slag....thinking they can screw me out whats mine. Had to waste precious energy showing them the error of their ways."

Finally taking time to run a diagnostic on my body my systems find several punctures and plenty of fried circuitry.

"Dammit."

Crossing the seemingly empty bridge Rodimus places his hand on an empty wall. A series of beeps sound from the wall before opening up revealing additional weapons, medical equipment, emergency energon reserves, and various "trophies" from his journeys across the cosmos. After taking several medical tools off the rack Rodimus places a portable EMP generator on his chest. This generator will disable his cyber-neral net allowing him to work without pain. With that in place Rodimus proceeds to extract Sharkticon teeth from his body. Several cycles pass and Rodimus drops the last tooth on the pile.

"Need to get a holed of Perceptor. He'd be interested to hear about these Sharkticons."

Rodimus starts to replace the damaged circuitry when a high pitched beep emanates from the ships controls. Rodimus doesn't raise his optics from his work knowing exactly what the signal means.

"Onscreen."

The large view port shimmers displaying the metal features of a fellow Cybertronian.

"I'm guessing the job was a success?"

"You still doubt me Elita?"

"Still waiting for your luck to run out."

Rodimus grins slightly as he goes through the usual banter.

"The job was successful. Though Wreck-Gar was never gonna follow through with the energon. He figured I'd die on Quintessa. I had to make him see the error of his actions."

"You kill him?"

"No but he'll think twice before he tries something like that again."

His optics shift toward the severed arm that still sits where he dropped it.

"Got another job for me?"

"Yes but I think I'm gonna pass it on to someone else."

For the first time in this conversation Rodimus takes his eyes off his repair work.

"What?! Why?"

"Rodimus you had a history with this target and I don't think you need to reopen old...."

"Elita who is the target!"

Elita's defiant posture changes.

"It's Megatron."

"So Megatron is still alive. Whos' hiring me?"

"They wouldn't reveal their identity. They're will to pay a large.."

"Slag the pay. I'll do this for free. Where was he last seen?"

Elita's face is replaced with a large map of the known galaxy. The map rapidly zooms in revealing a small blue planet.

"A planet called Earth."

Rodimus finishes the repairs and places the teeth and Wreck-Gar's arm in the trophy case.

"Tell him I'll take the job.""

R.I.P. mom, I love you and forever miss you

Last edited by Venom160; 07-02-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Venom160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #35
Watchman
Adios, Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog13 View Post

"Sir," Soundwave said immedeately upon hearing his leader’s voice.

"At least three accounts of direct Autobot/Decepticon conflict detected and recorded. Two accounts of NEST activity detected and recorded. One scout currently deployed performing further reconnaissance. Currently stationed over Western hemispehere, awaiting further orders."
"Soundwave it is almost time. Once the Combaticons have reach Earth's orbit I want you to damage their defenses and cause as much chaos as possible. Am I understood?" The cretins have no idea what it is coming for them.

"I am uploading my orders. Most importantly, find the body of the Fallen at all cost."

Old 07-04-2009, 03:46 AM   #36
SenseiofCheese
has been expecting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Brock View Post
Bluestreak

"How did you find me?" I bark, wanting to sound intimidating. Primus knows why they're here, but if they're looking for a scrap, I'll gladly oblige. Humans don't instill nearly as much fear in me as some of the 'Cons. "Who sent you?"
[/LEFT]
With one command, twelve men cascade into the warehouse. Seems our readings were right, and we weren't too late.

With speed and efficiency that has been honed with 2 years of field experience, my men have the N.B.E surrounded before it can act.

"Identify yourself!" I shout up at the massive machine, my finger ready on the trigger.

These things are strong; durable. But even so, our specialized 'mini' sabot rounds would tear any Decepticon a new hole. "Identify yourself now! Are you an Autobot or Decepticon?" I demand, taking one step closer to the goliath.

Old 07-04-2009, 03:47 AM   #37
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!

These peasants... these mockeries... how easily they forget what our proud race once was.

The Commander paced up and down the bridge of the Arc, going over the events that a young Prime had broadcast into space as a message to any of his fellow "Autobots." He makes reference to another group of Transformers calling themselves "Decepticons." Megatron. Optimus Prime. All of these unfamiliar words and names.

Having been out of the loop for so many long stellar cycles, such unfamiliarity was not altogether unexpected, but Galvatron couldn't help but feel startled nevertheless. He and his crew had been combing through as many records and transmissions as they could get their servos on after reaching normal space again, and all of the evidence pointed to civil war among their people. They had investigated Cybertron, and all that remained was a lifeless husk. They had observed countless alien planets that had been visited by Cybertronians, and each of the worlds had become a burning warzone. Transformers had become a blight upon the universe in Galvatron's absence.

"But there will be a reckoning," the Commander said to no one in particular. Several of the bridge crew looked up at the sound of his words, but Galvatron ignored them. After cycles of listening to logs and going over reports again and again, he finally came to a conclusion. "Cyclonus!" At his master's beckoning, Galvatron's first officer approached the Commander.

"Yes, my Lord?" Cyclonus' hoarse voice echoed around the ever quiet bridge.

Galvatron closed his optics and thought about his plan one more time. "Cybertron is dead. Just like us. Transformers have utterly and completely lost sight of who they once were. What we found beyond conventionally known space, however, will right these wrongs and save the universe." A look of fresh determination washed across Glavatron's face as he sat down in his chair and punched a command into the console on the armrest. "You are going to this planet that the Prime is on. The one called "Earth." Once you're there, await my signal before taking any action."

"And what of you, master?"

"I am taking the Arc to Cybertron."

Old 07-04-2009, 06:21 AM   #38
Saved
SynTheMerc

NEST Headquarters

Turning onto the long and winding road of the military base, Optimus Prime finds his long and tiresome expedition coming to a close. As the main gate closes behind him, the soldiers radio in to the hanger ahead of Prime's arrival. "Gate four to lead," the soldier speaks into his radio. "Big man's comin' in."
"Roger, gate four. Full house tonight."
"Lookin' like it."
"Keep an eye out for any other Cybertronian signatures, gate four." The man's voice says over the sounds of static. "Full house means high alert."
"Roger."

The soldier releases the radio on his chest and turns back, watching Optimus as he fades into the distance. He nods to the Autobot leader, showing his respect - giving his regards. He turns back toward the open expanse before him and continues his job, dilligently keeping watch over the important base.

Further down the road, Prime drives, keeping a steady speed. The base is now in view, the hanger before him. He disengages the hologram in his cab and diverts power to his recovery systems. The wounds from his previous battle burn, stinging like a sharp fire in his surbos. He grumbles to himself, his own way of ignoring the sensations.

Within minutes Prime reaches the hanger. He stops, coming to a rough halt. His gears squeal and his motors hiss, releasing the tension and pressure on his systems. Two NEST guards greet him, their weapons armed but not cocked. "Password, Prime?" The one asks, stepping closer to him.

"Goldfire." Prime speaks, his voice projecting from the radio inside the cab. The NEST guards nod to one another, confirming Prime's identity.
"Confirmation complete," he says, stepping back. "You're clear, big guy." Prime's body makes a few loud clanks, a hiss and then the sound of a spinning motor. His body transforms, taking seconds to complete the change. His body morphs, revealing the prestige of the powerful and wise leader.

"Thank you," he says, looking down to the guards with a quick smile. He looks back up and walks forward, heading toward the large open hanger doors. As he moves, a figure steps out to great him. The figure's body is tight, bulky in places but his form smooth. The lights on the base glimmer off of his metal plating, revealing the shiny blue paint of his exterior. He approaches Prime respectfully, showing his reverence by tightening his movements and becoming more militaristic in his behavior. "At ease, Jolt." Prime says with a nod.

"Good to see you, sir." Jolt says enthusiastically. "We were getting concerned." Prime passes by the young Autobot soldier, heading through the opening and into the hanger. As he passes, Jolt notices the sparking wounds on Prime's back. He sees the deep gouge of a blade on his shoulder, and the melted scored metal at the base of his spine. "Prime..." he says in a gasp, "are you alright?"

"Fine," he replies, waving off the wounds as nothing.
"What happened?" Jolt asks, worried.
"Just a Decepticon ambush." Prime says in a growl, irritated by the cowardous of his foes. "Though...I think it may have been more than just a cheap chance to engage me."
"Oh?" He asks curiously. "What do you think, then?"
"As they fought me I noticed another signature hovering above, watching..."
"Did you get a look?"
"No," he says with regret. "It may have been cloaking itself or perhaps out of range. Either way," he starts, taking a slight pause. "The whole incident concerns me. A staged attack to monitor my movements? Or...or simply a diversion to get me riled up - distracted." As Prime stares off into space, Jolt watches his leader intently, concerned for his clarity and physical well being.
"Don't worry, sir." He says in an unlifting voice, proud and full of hope. "We've beaten the Decepticons before. They'll fall, just as they always do." Prime grins, turning to Jolt with a weak laugh.
"Of course, Jolt. I admire your spirit." He puts his hand on Jolts shoulder and gives him a quick pat, re-encouraging the soldier - approving him.
"You know me, sir. Fight to the death. For Cybertron!" He shouts, falling into a salute.
"You're a good soldier, Jolt." Prime says proudly. "Come. Show me to the others."
"I think you should see Ratchet first, sir. Fix up those wounds."
"They'll heal."
"I don't think it'd hurt to have him take a look, sir." Jolt insists.
"Alright," Prime chuckles. "Take me to him."

Old 07-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #39
Rain Dog
Failure

Quote:
"Soundwave it is almost time. Once the Combaticons have reach Earth's orbit I want you to damage their defenses and cause as much chaos as possible. Am I understood?" The cretins have no idea what it is coming for them.
"Yes, Megatron."

Quote:
"I am uploading my orders. Most importantly, find the body of the Fallen at all cost."

A blue light on one of the satellites several blade-like panels began to flash.

"...Orders received."

Soundwave immediately began performing multiple scans of various Earth locations-- landscapes, oceans, cities—and stored as much data as he could find. He then made the necessary calculations and transferred the data and mission objectives to his underlings.

"Mission specs transfer complete. Is all understood?...Excellent. Pod cloaking devices activated. Prepare for deployment."

The satellite’s midsection began to unfold.

"Report back after landing. Eject: Rumble, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ratbat."

Four silver pods were then jettisoned from the satellite’s open “chest”. The pods plummeted towards Earth, each heading for a different location.

"Hail Megatron."

Old 07-04-2009, 10:09 AM   #40
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenseiofCheese View Post
With one command, twelve men cascade into the warehouse. Seems our readings were right, and we weren't too late.

With speed and efficiency that has been honed with 2 years of field experience, my men have the N.B.E surrounded before it can act.

"Identify yourself!" I shout up at the massive machine, my finger ready on the trigger.

These things are strong; durable. But even so, our specialized 'mini' sabot rounds would tear any Decepticon a new hole. "Identify yourself now! Are you an Autobot or Decepticon?" I demand, taking one step closer to the goliath.
Impossible! The humans could never know our war! From what I've gathered from Optimus Prime's scattered transmissions, we've been keeping our war a secret - in order to protect the humans from our mistakes! If they already know of our war, then I might be too late.

"How do you know of the Autobots?" I demand, lowering my weapon only slightly. A thought crosses my mind, and I raise it again. "How do I know you're not Pretenders?"

Old 07-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #41
SenseiofCheese
has been expecting you.

Quote:
Impossible! The humans could never know our war! From what I've gathered from Optimus Prime's scattered transmissions, we've been keeping our war a secret - in order to protect the humans from our mistakes! If they already know of our war, then I might be too late.

"How do you know of the Autobots?" I demand, lowering my weapon only slightly. A thought crosses my mind, and I raise it again. "How do I know you're not Pretenders?"
"Yeah, we'll ask the questions here, big blue." Epps shouts, his gun trained on the Cybertronian's left knee. If it tries to make a break for it on foot, it won't get far.

I put my hand up to motion for Epps to stay quiet. I've lost count of how many Decepticons that man has pissed off. "Lower your weapon! LOWER YOUR WEAPON!" I shout at the top of my voice.

With my rifle still aimed at the bot, I reach down for the walkie talkie that's hanging around neck and activate the miniaturized shoulder-mounted field-camera.

"This is Major Lennox to NEST HQ. Hey Optimus, he a friend of yours?"

I ask and the line goes quiet. What happens next is in the Big Guy's hands and all my guys know it. They keep still, their fingers on the triggers, ready to go.

Old 07-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #42
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Quote:
"Yeah, we'll ask the questions here, big blue." Epps shouts, his gun trained on the Cybertronian's left knee. If it tries to make a break for it on foot, it won't get far.

I put my hand up to motion for Epps to stay quiet. I've lost count of how many Decepticons that man has pissed off. "Lower your weapon! LOWER YOUR WEAPON!" I shout at the top of my voice.

With my rifle still aimed at the bot, I reach down for the walkie talkie that's hanging around neck and activate the miniaturized shoulder-mounted field-camera.

I ask and the line goes quiet. What happens next is in the Big Guy's hands and all my guys know it. They keep still, their fingers on the triggers, ready to go.
"You know Optimus Prime?!" I ask suddenly, dropping my defenses. It's probably a mistake. If they are Pretenders, then of course they'd use Prime as bait. I have no way of knowing if this is a trap.

But, either way, I'm going to spring it.

"You must take me to see him! I've been searching for Prime for weeks on this planet!"

Old 07-04-2009, 11:06 AM   #43
Rain Dog
Failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn (Mercenary) View Post

"I think you should see Ratchet first, sir. Fix up those wounds."

"They'll heal."

"I don't think it'd hurt to have him take a look, sir." Jolt insists.

"Alright," Prime chuckles. "Take me to him."

"Prime!" I call out as I see him enter the medical bay with Jolt. I give him a quick salute which he reciprocates.

“It looks like Prime got dinged up pretty bad…” Jolt says.

I shine my scanner up and down Prime’s body.

"I’ll say. Fortunately, most of it looks like damage to the exterior structure. Shouldn’t be too hard to patch up, but...."

I begin to draw the necessary tools—the EMP generator, blowtorch, buzzsaw.

"...I’m not liking to look of those blade wounds and I especially don’t like the look of all those burn marks and melted slag on your lower spine. I’m going to have to get to work on that right way otherwise we’re risking permanent damage to neural circuitry and motor relays."

Old 07-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #44
Saved
SynTheMerc

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindog13 View Post

"Prime!" I call out as I see him enter the medical bay with Jolt. I give him a quick salute which he reciprocates.

“It looks like Prime got dinged up pretty bad…” Jolt says.

I shine my scanner up and down Prime’s body.

"I’ll say. Fortunately, most of it looks like damage to the exterior structure. Shouldn’t be too hard to patch up, but...."

I begin to draw the necessary tools—the EMP generator, blowtorch, buzzsaw.

"...I’m not liking to look of those blade wounds and I especially don’t like the look of all those burn marks and melted slag on your lower spine. I’m going to have to get to work on that right way otherwise we’re risking permanent damage to neural circuitry and motor relays."
Prime shrugs, surprised by his trusted medical officer's analysis. "Alright, Ratchet." Prime agrees reluctantly. "But be quick about it."

As Ratchet gets to work on fixing Optimus's fractured form, a NEST officer shouts out from across the room. "Prime!" He shouts, standing on a scaffold raised roughly fourty feet in the air. "Incoming message from Epps and Lennox." Prime holds up his hand to Ratchet, indicating for him to wait only a moment. He walks closer to the scaffolding and nods to the soldier, staring intently at the screen.

"Alright, put him through." The screen goes to a live feed, digitally broadcasting a grainy but defined picture from the NEST soldiers' location. Muffled voices can be heard in the background as the camera shakes, being held loosely to zoom in on a specific figure.
Quote:

Prime stares at the Transformers, hoping to gain a memory of seeing his face. After a few seconds, Prime shakes his head, unsure and unrecognized. "I've never seen him before..." Prime mutters.

"Hey, wait a click, Prime!" Jolt shouts, running up from behind. "Woah, I don't believe it. That's Bluestreak!"
"Bluestreak, huh?" Prime says, turning back to Jolt. "You can vouch for him, Jolt?"
"Oh, yeah, sure." He says proudly. "Him and I go way back. We've run into eachother a few times in the past. He's an Autobot, Prime. Trust me." Prime grins and turns back to the NEST agents on the platform.
"Well, Jolt says he recognizes him. I trust Jolt. I'll verify him as an Autobot soldier." The NEST agents nod and confirm. "Bring him to NEST headquarters, Lennox. If he's an Autobot, he's going to have to meet the team."

Old 07-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #45
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner

Quote:
I slowly pull my ship, her cargo bay filled with the energon that I rightfully earned, out of the junk planet's orbit and plunge into the darkness of space. Upon gaining a safe distance from any planets in this system I activate the autopilot and push away from the ship's controls.

"Grr those rusty pieces of slag....thinking they can screw me out whats mine. Had to waste precious energy showing them the error of their ways."

Finally taking time to run a diagnostic on my body my systems find several punctures and plenty of fried circuitry.

"Dammit."

Crossing the seemingly empty bridge Rodimus places his hand on an empty wall. A series of beeps sound from the wall before opening up revealing additional weapons, medical equipment, emergency energon reserves, and various "trophies" from his journeys across the cosmos. After taking several medical tools off the rack Rodimus places a portable EMP generator on his chest. This generator will disable his cyber-neral net allowing him to work without pain. With that in place Rodimus proceeds to extract Sharkticon teeth from his body. Several cycles pass and Rodimus drops the last tooth on the pile.

"Need to get a holed of Perceptor. He'd be interested to hear about these Sharkticons."

Rodimus starts to replace the damaged circuitry when a high pitched beep emanates from the ships controls. Rodimus doesn't raise his optics from his work knowing exactly what the signal means.

"Onscreen."

The large view port shimmers displaying the metal features of a fellow Cybertronian.

"I'm guessing the job was a success?"

"You still doubt me Elita?"

"Still waiting for your luck to run out."

Rodimus grins slightly as he goes through the usual banter.

"The job was successful. Though Wreck-Gar was never gonna follow through with the energon. He figured I'd die on Quintessa. I had to make him see the error of his actions."

"You kill him?"

"No but he'll think twice before he tries something like that again."

His optics shift toward the severed arm that still sits where he dropped it.

"Got another job for me?"

"Yes but I think I'm gonna pass it on to someone else."

For the first time in this conversation Rodimus takes his eyes off his repair work.

"What?! Why?"

"Rodimus you had a history with this target and I don't think you need to reopen old...."

"Elita who is the target!"

Elita's defiant posture changes.

"It's Megatron."

"So Megatron is still alive. Whos' hiring me?"

"They wouldn't reveal their identity. They're will to pay a large.."

"Slag the pay. I'll do this for free. Where was he last seen?"

Elita's face is replaced with a large map of the known galaxy. The map rapidly zooms in revealing a small blue planet.

"A planet called Earth."

Rodimus finishes the repairs and places the teeth and Wreck-Gar's arm in the trophy case.

"Tell him I'll take the job.""
Even with my ship's radically advanced systems it still took me several deca-cycles to reach this backwater solar system. Once clearing the furthest planet in the system my scanners go crazy registering several cybertronian energy signatures.

"Computer locate Cybertronian signatures. Display on viewscreen."

Affirmative.

The view port illuminates with a generated image of the solar system. Two of the nine planets illuminate showing considerable cybertronian presence.

"Zoom in on the planet with the most activity."

The computers responds immediately zooming one planet to cover the entirety of the map. Rodimus masterfully manipulates the console before him and focuses his sensors on the small blue planet. Like a tidal wave the ship starts receiving everything from television broadcasts to cell phone calls. Images and video starts to stream across the screen displaying small and fragile creatures.

"Hmm...."

Apon accessing what these humans call the "internet" I start searching for any trace of my prey. Within clicks I find videos of a skirmish that was reported to happen in Mission City. I sneer at the screen when I recognize some of the faces.

"Iron Hide and Ratchet. I can't believe you old fools are still functional. If these two are on this planet than that has to mean that...."

As if on cue the shaky camera turns toward two towering figures. Both easily recognizable among our kind.

"Optimus is there."

Old emotions bubble up in my core, emotions long discarded.

"Doesn't matter. Megatron will die and this planet will become just another memory."

Rodimus brings his ship into Earth's orgit and proceeds to cut the engines activating it's cloaking field aswell. Several clicks later a asteroid shaped object is observed above Los Angeles, California. The meteor burns across the sky until finally crashing in the Hollywood hills.

Last edited by Venom160; 07-04-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #46
Carnage27
No one's puppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn (Mercenary) View Post
"Oh, yeah, sure." He says proudly. "Him and I go way back. We've run into eachother a few times in the past. He's an Autobot, Prime. Trust me." Prime grins and turns back to the NEST agents on the platform.
"Well, Jolt says he recognizes him. I trust Jolt. I'll verify him as an Autobot soldier." The NEST agents nod and confirm. "Bring him to NEST headquarters, Lennox. If he's an Autobot, he's going to have to meet the team."
Arcee and I enter NEST headquarters to find Prime, Jolt, and Ratchet talking to Lennox over the comm about another Autobot discovered on Earth.

"So, we've got another member for our merry men?"

Arcee gives me a sideways look.

"And women. I wouldn't want to be a sexist 'bot."

Old 07-04-2009, 02:53 PM   #47
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer

Bluestreak

My holographic driver smiles behind his sunglasses as I turn onto a long, dusty road cutting through the desert. My engine roars as I quickly accelerate, leaving a cloud of dirt and dust in my wake. The road abandoned, I don't even bother to stay to the right. I straddle the dotted center line as I gain more speed.

The music coming from my radio is interrupted by a crackle. After some static, I finally hear the voice of the Human Sergeant. "Alright. We're running late, so we're going to try to make up for lost time," he explains. I hear the familiar, dull thumping of a helicopter in the background. "As far as anyone's concerned, this road is closed for roadwork. You're clear, so don't be afraid to let it loose."

"No need to tell me twice," I respond merrily.

After some silence, the Sergeant adds, "And...uh...sorry about the 'guns blazing' thing back there. Nothing personal."

I laugh softly. "Don't worry about it, Sergeant. You did what you had to do. After all, I could have been a Decepticon." The music on my radio resumes as I put the pedal to the floor, reaching speeds just over 190 MPH.

I slide to a stop in the empty parking lot. To my right is the vast ocean, spanning as far as my optical sensors can see. To my left, the Human helicopter which followed me through the desert. Before me, a large C-17 cargo plane.

"The base is on an island off the coast, so we have to take you there in this transport," the Sergeant explains over my radio.

"Understood."

"Primus, am I glad to see you!" I announce as the forms of several Autobots appear once the hangar doors open. Taking their cue, I transform from my alternate mode. Once I'm standing on my own too feet, I explain, "I've been looking everywhere for you guys! I just missed you outside of Chicago a few weeks ago."

Old 07-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #48
Saved
SynTheMerc

Quote:
Bluestreak

My holographic driver smiles behind his sunglasses as I turn onto a long, dusty road cutting through the desert. My engine roars as I quickly accelerate, leaving a cloud of dirt and dust in my wake. The road abandoned, I don't even bother to stay to the right. I straddle the dotted center line as I gain more speed.

The music coming from my radio is interrupted by a crackle. After some static, I finally hear the voice of the Human Sergeant. "Alright. We're running late, so we're going to try to make up for lost time," he explains. I hear the familiar, dull thumping of a helicopter in the background. "As far as anyone's concerned, this road is closed for roadwork. You're clear, so don't be afraid to let it loose."

"No need to tell me twice," I respond merrily.

After some silence, the Sergeant adds, "And...uh...sorry about the 'guns blazing' thing back there. Nothing personal."

I laugh softly. "Don't worry about it, Sergeant. You did what you had to do. After all, I could have been a Decepticon." The music on my radio resumes as I put the pedal to the floor, reaching speeds just over 190 MPH.

I slide to a stop in the empty parking lot. To my right is the vast ocean, spanning as far as my optical sensors can see. To my left, the Human helicopter which followed me through the desert. Before me, a large C-17 cargo plane.

"The base is on an island off the coast, so we have to take you there in this transport," the Sergeant explains over my radio.

"Understood."

"Primus, am I glad to see you!" I announce as the forms of several Autobots appear once the hangar doors open. Taking their cue, I transform from my alternate mode. Once I'm standing on my own too feet, I explain, "I've been looking everywhere for you guys! I just missed you outside of Chicago a few weeks ago."

As the new Autobot stands cheerfully at the entrance to the hangar being greeted by the other Transformers, Prime steps up at the back of the crowd. He passes by them, walking slowly and powerfully toward the newcomer. Coming to a halt, Optimus towers over Bluestreak, staring down at him with a dosile yet commanding glare. "Hello there," he speaks, resting his fists on his hips. "I've been told you were looking for me," he begins, taking a serious tone. "I take it you heard my message." Bluestreak nods, confirming Prime's assumption.

"Well, we're glad to have you aboard. This is Ironhide, my weapon's specialist." Ironhide grins, stepping forward and whipping out the large cannons over his forearms.
"Pleased to meet ya, kid." He says with a growl, flaunting his weapons proudly.
"Easy, Ironhide." Optimus says with a smirk. "This is Ratchet," Prime explains, pointing to the med-bot standing beside him, putting away his medical supplies. "He's our chief medical officer. If you're injured in combat, he's the bot to see." Jolt walks up from behind the crowd and Prime grins widely. "Of course you know Jolt, or atleast, he knows you." Prime says as Jolt steps forward, holding up his hand for a "high five".

"Dude..." Jolt says as Bluestreak stares at the raised hand curiously. "Don't leave me hanging." Bluestreak stares with a confused expression, unsure what his friend means. Prime laughs, amused by their actions.

"It's a human greeting, Bluestreak." Prime says in a light tone. "You'll soon learn all you need to about Earth's cultures. I'm sure when you arrived you noticed a strange static'd frequency interferring with some of your communications. This is the human's technological frequency that covers their planet in an invisable blanket of information, messages, and broadcasts. They call it, "the world wide web." Once you're here for a while, you'll learn how to tap into it and ignore it at will. It will quickly become a powerful asset during your stay." Optimus turns and begins walking forward into the hangar. "Come, you must meet the others. There is much to discuss."

Old 07-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #49
Venom160
Enigmatic Loner

Quote:
Even with my ship's radically advanced systems it still took me several deca-cycles to reach this backwater solar system. Once clearing the furthest planet in the system my scanners go crazy registering several cybertronian energy signatures.

"Computer locate Cybertronian signatures. Display on viewscreen."

Affirmative.

The view port illuminates with a generated image of the solar system. Two of the nine planets illuminate showing considerable cybertronian presence.

"Zoom in on the planet with the most activity."

The computers responds immediately zooming one planet to cover the entirety of the map. Rodimus masterfully manipulates the console before him and focuses his sensors on the small blue planet. Like a tidal wave the ship starts receiving everything from television broadcasts to cell phone calls. Images and video starts to stream across the screen displaying small and fragile creatures.

"Hmm...."

Apon accessing what these humans call the "internet" I start searching for any trace of my prey. Within clicks I find videos of a skirmish that was reported to happen in Mission City. I sneer at the screen when I recognize some of the faces.

"Iron Hide and Ratchet. I can't believe you old fools are still functional. If these two are on this planet than that has to mean that...."

As if on cue the shaky camera turns toward two towering figures. Both easily recognizable among our kind.

"Optimus is there."

Old emotions bubble up in my core, emotions long discarded.

"Doesn't matter. Megatron will die and this planet will become just another memory."

Rodimus brings his ship into Earth's orgit and proceeds to cut the engines activating it's cloaking field aswell. Several clicks later a asteroid shaped object is observed above Los Angeles, California. The meteor burns across the sky until finally crashing in the Hollywood hills.
The alien meteor crashes into the pool house of an extremely large house overlooking Los Angeles. The heat radiating off the unique alien alloy causes small fires in whats left of the pool house. The fires grow in intensity illuminating the meteor as it starts to transform. The large Autobot rises to it half-transformed feet and proceeds to slams his head through the crumbling roof.

"Ah!"

Rodimus angrily hits the roof bringing more of it down around him.

"Smooth landing hot rod...."

Climbing out of the destroyed structure Rodimus takes one step and falls into the nearby pool.

"Ah sonuva*****!"

Rodimus pulls himself out of the pool and notices lights coming on in the large house.

"Dammit. I'm not in the mood to with these flesh bags!"

The young Autobot scans his optics around his surroundings focusing on a beautiful car sitting in this human's garage.

"I think I'm in love."

Rodimus taps into the internet as he scans this lovely piece of machinery turns out to be a 2009 Lamborghini Countach. Seconds later the owner of the now demolished pool house comes out with a phone in his ear spouting obscenities to the 911 operator. In his angered state he fails to notice an identical copy of his car silently driving down the long driveway. Finally making it to the winding roads of the Hollywood Hills Rodimus proceeds to play with all the little features in his new vehicle mode. Messing with the car's radio Rodimus turns the volume all the way up blaring AC/DC's "You shook me all night long".

If Rodimus' face was visible at that moment he'd be grinning like a just built drone.

"There may be something to this planet...."

Rodimus leaves this statement hanging as he floors it taking the winding roads in a way no human could possibly do.

Last edited by Venom160; 07-05-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #50
Spike_x1
Get off my bandwagon!

As Optimus makes the introductions, Longarm walks into the room with his hands behind his back and his posture at attention. "Optimus, sir." The other bots turned to Longarm. "I have a report of new Cybertronian energy signatures entering Earth's atmosphere within the last three cycles."