The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 11:19 PM   #951
SofNascimento
Just a simple droid here.

Default Re: The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 1

The mystery for me remains how it will look above the chest. The design I posted has a lot of cloth, shoulder pad and a cape. And those are definitely not a certainty. My analyzes are inconclusive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teagone View Post
If you want to say the hoplite/hellenic design is crap, by all means! There's no need to be all passive-aggressive about it. But damn, I wish I had your decisive foresight.
I already did, multiple times. Don't have to say it everytime. But it's not the hoplite design in itself that is bad, but the lack of creativity in translating the design to a Wonder Woman costume.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:24 PM   #952
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofNascimento View Post
The mystery for me remains how it will look above the chest. The design I posted has a lot of cloth, shoulder pad and a cape. And those are definitely not a certainty. My analyzes are inconclusive.
All of it is a mystery to you unless you've seen the costume. It's fine if you don't like the battle skirt, but we can't rule it out yet.

I'm fine with pants though and the ones you posted do look good.

Old 01-27-2014, 12:16 AM   #953
teagone
Countryside General

Quote:
This contradicts you saying "this is much closer to how Wonder Woman will look like than most of hoplite like costumes present here" in regards to that drawing you posted. That's a pretty definitive statement. Just saying.

Quote:
I already did, multiple times. Don't have to say it everytime. But it's not the hoplite design in itself that is bad, but the lack of creativity in translating the design to a Wonder Woman costume.
Oh sorry. I meant you saying that about all the concepts in here, not in general. Or did you mean all the hoplite/hellenic inspired concepts posted on these boards are crap and uncreative compared to the drawing you posted? Either way, that's cool

Old 01-27-2014, 12:49 AM   #954
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Saw this just a while ago:

I like it..very super heroic

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 01-27-2014, 07:01 AM   #955
SofNascimento
Just a simple droid here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teagone View Post
This contradicts you saying "this is much closer to how Wonder Woman will look like than most of hoplite like costumes present here" in regards to that drawing you posted. That's a pretty definitive statement. Just saying.
Not really. You can change the whole top section of the costume and my previous statement will still true.

I was not saying it will look close to that design, but certainly closer to it than to hoplite style.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #956
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Blam you all get the taste of the ***** pudding.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #957
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread