8 1 20.00%
9 0 0%
10 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Default Arrow Season 6 Episode 10: "Divided"

Since there wasn't one yet. New episodes of Arrow return tonight.

Quote:
Oliver discovers one of Cayden's secrets; he decides to team up with an unlikely ally to defeat him; Dinah spends time with Vince.

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Default Re: Arrow Season 6 Episode 10: "Divided"

The entire episode description was leaked and of course I spoiled myself. Seems like an ok episode, as always needs more Siren.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:51 PM   #3
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Another great one-shot in that battle. But then, James Bamford directed this episode, so of course this episode would have one of those.

All these various factions really does feel like Arrow's got its own mini Legion of Doom here.

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:27 PM   #4
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

As with majority of this show, it had the makings of a good episode but then they never really used anything to its fullest potential.

The team finding out about Cayden less then an episode after it is revealed he's been keeping tabs on him was a little weak imo. This should've been drawn out for at least 1 episode before TA found out.

I know they are trying to play Laurel/Black Siren fans into thinking there is a chance of redemption but I got this shows number and I am not falling for it. They've barely put any work into it to make me think that they will really go there. Between Thea/Quentin's first convo and Thea/Quentin's last convo, there should've been an altercation between the three that changed Thea's mind and helped keep the hope in Quentin's heart.

Vigilante on the other hand...they are totally setting him up for a redemption. He is going to doublecross Cayden and probably end up dying to save Dinah by the end of the season. But he is getting more to do and to further that plot then Laurel/Quentin are with theirs.

Oliver just keeps getting into fights with the group of baddies and flys away into the night, it was a bit funny. It was annoying that we spent all this time between Cayden obtaining a T-Sphere and him actually using it and Oliver is able to break them within SECONDS. But then Diggle/Felicity get to play a video game where they play as T-Spheres attacking the bad guys. They used it more efficiently then Curtis has since the first episode.

If you are going to break the team into 2 then at least show Oliver struggling being alone in the field but they did the exact opposite. Sure he had to run both times but he was doing fine.

And oh look! the trailer for next week as the city in danger.again. At least this episode we had a Bertinelli in danger and a turf war.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 11:53 PM   #5
SV Fan
Side-Kick

Anybody catch the license plate on the car? AS5 HL3

SV Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:48 PM   #6
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Best moment of the episode was the line about vigilantes being criminals from Vigilante. Who decided that was what he response should be? Stupidly funny.

Overall, another meh for me.

Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 07:34 AM   #7
X-Ray
Ippiki-ookami

I hope this division holds for a long while. The original 3 are more than enough to handle this threat. Besides there were way too many damn people on their team.

X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:54 AM   #8
Babillygunn
Tag team champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Ray View Post
I hope this division holds for a long while. The original 3 are more than enough to handle this threat. Besides there were way too many damn people on their team.
Agreed x100

Old 02-11-2018, 07:27 PM   #9
Stringendo

Just seeing it, and I didn't find Felicity so annoying in it, plus her makeup and outfit are on point! And Oliver is back in "uniform "; decent overall.

Stringendo is offline   Reply With Quote