The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2013, 04:30 AM   #11
Banned User
Default Re: Batman physique thread.

Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Yeah, but, unlike the old set photos of Cavill you referenced, where his legs are still very much covered up by loose-fitting clothing, SMoS used a clear professionally taken image to demonstrate his point -- that Cavill's legs were certainly in proportion to the rest of his body.

Out of the aforementioned set photos, the image below is the only one I could find where you can see just a portion of the actor's quad muscles (in his left leg). If the thigh was less covered, additional size and definition would be more visible to the naked eye.

Originally Posted by LordofhouseEl View Post
No not that pic there is a cleared one when you can see Cavill leg and they look very skinny hence my assumption he had chicken legs. With the pic from above I can see I was mistaken I will try and get the pic I am talking about.
Why do people think Cavill skipped leg day? He trained his legs a ton. Out of all his workouts, he always spoke about squats, the many plans on various websites all hit the leg hard and even the promos from Gym Jones and WB all show Cavill squatting a lot. He clearly hit his legs hard. Below are just some of the many images.

And here is better quality of the image above. You can Cavill's quad is well developed and sculpted.