The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2013, 08:43 AM   #26
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
Quote: Seems that the majority of folks would rather see Thor hook up with Sif, and make her a bigger player in the mythos, and that would be all right with me, too.

No evidence of that, its just a very small vocal group.
Marvel has gone out of its way to develop the relationship between Thor and Jane in two movies thus far and has no intension of ending it in the 3rd.
Portman has already stated she is interested in returning for Thor 3 as well as a cameo in AOU if approached by Whedon..
Portman is a Academy Award winning star that like it or not brings in more money to the Thor franchise.
Disney and Marvel have no intension of replacing her.
I look for Jane to play an even more critical role in the 3rd installment..
Can you please elaborate on this? How can she have even more critical role in the 3rd installment when she was walking-an-talking plot devise in TDW with huge amount of screen time (with just as much left on the cutting room floor)? They established her as Thor`s earth gf and motivation of being on earth most of the time-her role played out. It look like next movie will be full asgardian business where she have no say so I guess her role will be almost unseen -stay on earth and wait for her man to return to her. Unless they involve Amora and her quest to gain Thor for herself than yes, she may be relevant in other cases no.
I really doubt they will touch "I should make her immortal and marry her" stuff from early comic.

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #27
Lady Marion
It's all in the swing
 
Lady Marion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere in Germany
Posts: 2,493
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
LOL I hadn't heard that one hahaha
Here is Chris' very funny appearance at Conan:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16...terview_people

He explains some ways to handle the size difference between him and Natalie.

__________________
MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE: PHASE II


IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY


AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Lady Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #28
Mysteryman
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10,177
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Not Bad.

Mysteryman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:57 AM   #29
xeno000
IRON MAN WAS RIGHT!
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Benatar
Posts: 8,242
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Can you please elaborate on this? How can she have even more critical role in the 3rd installment when she was walking-an-talking plot devise in TDW with huge amount of screen time (with just as much left on the cutting room floor)? They established her as Thor`s earth gf and motivation of being on earth most of the time-her role played out. It look like next movie will be full asgardian business where she have no say so I guess her role will be almost unseen -stay on earth and wait for her man to return to her. Unless they involve Amora and her quest to gain Thor for herself than yes, she may be relevant in other cases no.
I really doubt they will touch "I should make her immortal and marry her" stuff from early comic.
Thor has renounced the throne of Asgard and returned to Earth to be with Jane, so she is necessarily going to be central factor in the next film. With TA: AOU set to film in London just as TDW did, there's a good chance that Jane will cameo and further advance her relationship with Thor, just as Pepper Potts and Tony Stark's affair was cemented in TA. The writers may or may not break Thor and Jane up in the next film, but she's going to be there.

__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Feige

It’s something that’s easy to take for granted, growing up in the United States as a white male, that my cinematic heroes look like me...It’s something that over the course of these ten years, having a certain amount of power over what type of movies are made and what type of actors we hire, I want everybody to have that feeling. We don’t take it for granted that people want to see themselves reflected in our heroes and our characters.
xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:37 AM   #30
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Thor has renounced the throne of Asgard and returned to Earth to be with Jane, so she is necessarily going to be central factor in the next film. With TA: AOU set to film in London just as TDW did, there's a good chance that Jane will cameo and further advance her relationship with Thor, just as Pepper Potts and Tony Stark's affair was cemented in TA. The writers may or may not break Thor and Jane up in the next film, but she's going to be there.
I do not argue with that, it`s just the idea that her role will be even bigger and more important in third movie does not make sense. It`s not the IM situation Pepper can use IM armor and helped him in IM 3-but they are both humans so it`s normal that she cat help if he let her use his weapon.

One thing TDW showed is that there is no place for human in Thor`s world-it`s too dangerousness if Thor or other asgardian are not near every second. So she will stay on earth and help from there as I think marvel again would not listen to people and will have as much of earth scenes (if not more) and Darcy, Intern. etc as in TDW.

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #31
warriorking
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 696
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

I think the 3rd installment will involve Thor being forced to take up the Throne regardless of his feelings..
The threat will have changed everything.
I still think Jane will have to choose to either stay on earth or become queen..
Thor returning to Asgard as King would really set up A3 and Thanos, allowing the other members to travel beyond earth to help deal with the galactic threat...
Just my 2 cents....

warriorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #32
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,044
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
I think the 3rd installment will involve Thor being forced to take up the Throne regardless of his feelings..
The threat will have changed everything.
I still think Jane will have to choose to either stay on earth or become queen..
Thor returning to Asgard as King would really set up A3 and Thanos, allowing the other members to travel beyond earth to help deal with the galactic threat...
Just my 2 cents....
I think you're right. After "slumming" with mortals again in AOU, Thor 3 will see a new crisis break out over the Asgardian throne when someone (*koff* Enchantress *koff*) uncovers Loki's deception and usurpation. With Loki kicked out, and Odin missing and/or presumed dead, the Asgardians will go to Earth to inform Thor that he has no choice but to take the throne immediately and restore the realm.

The question of who King Thor's queen will be could then turn into an all-out war between Jane, Amora and Sif.

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #33
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
I think the 3rd installment will involve Thor being forced to take up the Throne regardless of his feelings..
The threat will have changed everything.
I still think Jane will have to choose to either stay on earth or become queen..
Thor returning to Asgard as King would really set up A3 and Thanos, allowing the other members to travel beyond earth to help deal with the galactic threat...
Just my 2 cents....
Making Thor a king is a bad idea. For character and for MCU. And the queen thing will never be mentioned again-this is superhero movie-no body getting married if they are not FF and their theme is a family. But as I sayd earlier if Amora (will be interesting if she played by CH real life wife) will make an appearance than Jane may be very relevant to the story again.

We will see thought-they should announce they are making sequel at all for starters.

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:32 AM   #34
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,044
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Making Thor a king is a bad idea. For character and for MCU. And the queen thing will never be mentioned again-this is superhero movie-no body getting married if they are not FF and their theme is a family.

We will see thought-they should announce they are making sequel at all for starters.
Why on earth is "nobody getting married" in a superhero movie?

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:47 AM   #35
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista
 
Crimson King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 5,918
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Making Thor a king is a bad idea. For character and for MCU. And the queen thing will never be mentioned again-this is superhero movie-no body getting married if they are not FF and their theme is a family. But as I sayd earlier if Amora (will be interesting if she played by CH real life wife) will make an appearance than Jane may be very relevant to the story again.

We will see thought-they should announce they are making sequel at all for starters.
The movie has grossed nearly 600 million dollars. There's no question it's getting a sequel. Don't be ridiculous.

__________________
kingwrites.com // @kingmatte
Crimson King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:17 AM   #36
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Why on earth is "nobody getting married" in a superhero movie?
Partially because it`s like it in comic books at least right now. There were some huge discussion this summer about value of marriage in comics (It was linked with BatWoman). DC basically ban the marriage altogether to the point of being ridicules like saying Aquaman and Mera, his queen, are not married in new 52. Marvel didn't say anything but they divorced many of their couples recently too - Black Panther and Storm, Dr. Strange and Clea ect. The discussion was interesting and unpleasant.

But I speak of movies - if Tony&Pepper are not getting married than no one should-they are the couple in which marriage is the logical next step but they do not harry. Super heroes are like boys bands stars - they should always be available unless they are presented as a family unit from the start like FF. Just my opinion nothing more .

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #37
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 12,044
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Partially because it`s like it in comic books at least right now. There were some huge discussion this summer about value of marriage in comics (It was linked with BatWoman). DC basically ban the marriage altogether to the point of being ridicules like saying Aquaman and Mera, his queen, are not married in new 52. Marvel didn't say anything but they divorced many of their couples recently too - Black Panther and Storm, Dr. Strange and Clea ect. The discussion was interesting and unpleasant.

But I speak of movies - if Tony&Pepper are not getting married than no one should-they are the couple in which marriage is the logical next step but they do not harry. Super heroes are like boys bands stars - they should always be available unless they are presented as a family unit from the start like FF. Just my opinion nothing more .
Just because they *haven't* shown any superhero marriages in the MCU doesn't mean they *won't.* I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Tony-Pepper wedding subplot in AOU, and I don't think any Thor fan would balk at him taking a queen --- it's just a question of which one he'll choose. Hank and Janet may be husband and wife in Ant-Man, depending on how Wright wants to pursue their relationship (if at all). Also, the upcoming Netflix series after 2015 or so will deal specifically with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, husband and wife superheroes.

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #38
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Just because they *haven't* shown any superhero marriages in the MCU doesn't mean they *won't.* I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Tony-Pepper wedding subplot in AOU, and I don't think any Thor fan would balk at him taking a queen --- it's just a question of which one he'll choose. Hank and Janet may be husband and wife in Ant-Man, depending on how Wright wants to pursue their relationship (if at all). Also, the upcoming Netflix series after 2015 or so will deal specifically with Luke Cage and Jessica Jones, husband and wife superheroes.
We will see, I hope that Gwinnett Paltrow will reconsider her decision to be done with IM franchise and Pepper role, it would be glorious to see her in AoU again but I would not count on it. It will be interesting what love interest will Can gain in his movie will it be Black Widow or Sharon or nether of thous?
About queen... why chose? Let him have them all! It was mentioned by king Thor that he had many wifes... I jest-this is dis movie in the end=).

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #39
herolee10
No More Miracles
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,960
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

You know, another thing that I don't get is why Thor didn't go and see Jane earlier on Earth, prior to learning that Heimdell could no longer see her.

I mean, I get that he was busy in dealing with the Marauders, but once that was done and everyone started celebrating on Asgard, he could have easily taken that time to go and see her.

I didn't get the impression that Odin had forbidden him to do so.

Truth be told, if it wasn't for the Aether, the impression that the film gave was that Thor would have probably never gone back to Earth to see her again.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:07 AM   #40
Webfoot Hero
West Coaster
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,736
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, another thing that I don't get is why Thor didn't go and see Jane earlier on Earth, prior to learning that Heimdell could no longer see her.

I mean, I get that he was busy in dealing with the Marauders, but once that was done and everyone started celebrating on Asgard, he could have easily taken that time to go and see her.

I didn't get the impression that Odin had forbidden him to do so.

Truth be told, if it wasn't for the Aether, the impression that the film gave was that Thor would have probably never gone back to Earth to see her again.
And how do we know all the fighting was done? It sounded like he was staying on Asgard for the time being since there were still some potential hotspots in the Nine Realms. With them showing the Asgardians continuing to train for battle, I suspect they were still in preparation for more battles. I got the impression that Thor felt it was his duty to stay in Asgard so he could better lead them into battle.

Webfoot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 02:44 AM   #41
herolee10
No More Miracles
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 24,960
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
And how do we know all the fighting was done? It sounded like he was staying on Asgard for the time being since there were still some potential hotspots in the Nine Realms. With them showing the Asgardians continuing to train for battle, I suspect they were still in preparation for more battles. I got the impression that Thor felt it was his duty to stay in Asgard so he could better lead them into battle.
Well that I could understand, but they were also taking the time to celebrate, warriors three and Sif included...even Odin (or was it Thor?) said that the war was all but won.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:17 AM   #42
Iceman
Infinity War!
 
Iceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Londinium, North of Gaul, circa XLIII AD
Posts: 116,777
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

I hope Jane gets a role in Avengers AOU.

__________________
Xbox GT: BAHAMUT ZERO X 148,332 G
X-MEN - AVENGERS - JUSTICE LEAGUE
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:20 AM   #43
Webfoot Hero
West Coaster
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 10,736
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well that I could understand, but they were also taking the time to celebrate, warriors three and Sif included...even Odin (or was it Thor?) said that the war was all but won.
Even though it was all but won, they would still have to finish it, meaning Thor and the Asgardians would still possibly have some fighting left to do.

Webfoot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:51 AM   #44
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme
 
R_Hythlodeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: vienna, austria (europe) 6.784 km east of new york
Posts: 8,353
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Well that I could understand, but they were also taking the time to celebrate, warriors three and Sif included...even Odin (or was it Thor?) said that the war was all but won.
Just because Odin said that the war was all but won, that doesn't mean the war is already over. I remember a certain person standing on the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln in front of a huge MISSION ACCOMPLISHED banner in 2003. that didn't mean there weren't US troops occupying Iraq for the next 8 years.
or, as Rocky Balboa once eloquently said: It ain't over till it's over.

__________________
The First Family is home again. I bend the knee to our mouse-eared overlords!
------------------------------


ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic


R_Hythlodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #45
Mysteryman
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 10,177
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Thor has renounced the throne of Asgard and returned to Earth to be with Jane, so she is necessarily going to be central factor in the next film. With TA: AOU set to film in London just as TDW did, there's a good chance that Jane will cameo and further advance her relationship with Thor, just as Pepper Potts and Tony Stark's affair was cemented in TA. The writers may or may not break Thor and Jane up in the next film, but she's going to be there.
Jane could also be killed by Ultron in AOU.
I am not saying that it is likely,
Just saying that it is possible.
Whedon keeps hinting there will be deaths in the film.
Maybe, not all of the deaths are among the heoes .
If Jane died In AOU,
and ,Thor discovered that Odin was dead or in Hel because of Loki's schemes,
It could be an intruiging set up for Thor 3 .

Mysteryman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #46
warriorking
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 696
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
Can you please elaborate on this? How can she have even more critical role in the 3rd installment when she was walking-an-talking plot devise in TDW with huge amount of screen time (with just as much left on the cutting room floor)? They established her as Thor`s earth gf and motivation of being on earth most of the time-her role played out. It look like next movie will be full asgardian business where she have no say so I guess her role will be almost unseen -stay on earth and wait for her man to return to her. Unless they involve Amora and her quest to gain Thor for herself than yes, she may be relevant in other cases no.
I really doubt they will touch "I should make her immortal and marry her" stuff from early comic.
I think the 3rd installment will be located away from earth, but I think Jane will wind up on Asgard or elsewhere helping with the efforts to defeat the new threat.
In TDW she showed her smarts in identifying their technology when they were scanning her, and earned even more respect in helping in the defeat of Malekith..
Asgardians now look on her in a different light...
Portman is not going to be sidelined with a bit role as just his GF waiting at home in Thor 3.
She will use her smarts to everyone's advantage...
Disney and Marvel have made a business and creative decision to make her a central figure that will not be discarded or marginalized...
She will be in the upcoming fight, that's a given...


Last edited by warriorking; 12-08-2013 at 10:44 AM.
warriorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #47
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
I think the 3rd installment will be located away from earth, but I think Jane will wind up on Asgard or elsewhere helping with the efforts to defeat the new threat.
In TDW she showed her smarts in identifying their technology when they were scanning her, and earned even more respect in helping in the defeat of Malekith..
Asgardians now look on her in a different light...
Portman is not going to be sidelined with a bit role as just his GF waiting at home in Thor 3.
She will use her smarts to everyone's advantage...
Disney and Marvel have made a business and creative decision to make her a central figure that will not be discarded or marginalized...
She will be in the upcoming fight, that's a given...
To be fair she looked stupid and offensive to me in the scanner scene like "look I am so smarty-pants human" (I hate humans are so special trope sooo much)they also cut even more offensive scene where she basically word-slapped Odin. And she did not use her smarts much outside of thous "smarty-pants-human" moments too-Mal was defeated with the Eric`s researches and Darcy&Intern`s help - when Jane arrived on Earth she just take a part in their activity and than pressed some buttons. So she degraded to love -interest type - and don't get me started on attempted suicide-by-ship aka I have nothing in my life besides man that I know for now 5 days.

She will be in Thor 3 and she will stay LI but I bet she will be Oh!-ing and Ah!-ing and fainting. But that only be like this if Mar/Dis would not find better writers this time around, and for gods sake I hope they will.

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #48
metaphysician
Not a Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 11,233
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

I think Thor didn't visit her sooner in large part because Odin was strongly discouraging him from doing so. When she mysteriously vanished from Heimdall's sight, that both made seeking her a more immediate personal priority, and a matter of potential concern for Asgard. Hence, zoom to Earth.

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #49
Moonwing
Side-Kick
 
Moonwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 556
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
I think Thor didn't visit her sooner in large part because Odin was strongly discouraging him from doing so. When she mysteriously vanished from Heimdall's sight, that both made seeking her a more immediate personal priority, and a matter of potential concern for Asgard. Hence, zoom to Earth.
I think that he just didn't have time to visit her-he had the war to win. And there is a thing- I really think that for asgardians 2 years of time is just like a week for us so perhaps he didn't even think that separation crushes her so much (she basically cried and eat ice cream for two years) - every one can live without significant other for one week right?

Moonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #50
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 5,987
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwing View Post
I think that he just didn't have time to visit her-he had the war to win. And there is a thing- I really think that for asgardians 2 years of time is just like a week for us so perhaps he didn't even think that separation crushes her so much (she basically cried and eat ice cream for two years) - every one can live without significant other for one week right?
Why wouldn't he have had time? Travelling with the Bifrost takes a few seconds. Instead of standing around with Heimdall night after night asking about her he could pop down for an hour and then go back.

In my interpretation it's obvious that Thor is doing everything that is expected of him by his father and Asgard. He is again the king to be and while he isn't happy he has learned responsibility. Odin doesn't want him to be with a mortal so therefor he doesn't do anything about it until she mysteriously vanishes. He still didn't plan on staying or taking her with him until he sees what she has inside of her, which again goes with notion of him having obeyed Odin.


Last edited by Mjölnir; 12-08-2013 at 12:35 PM.
Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.