7 2 22.22%
8 3 33.33%
9 1 11.11%
10 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 10:43 AM   #51
Flash525
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Flash season 4 episode 23 "We are the Flash" (Finale!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
After all that with Nora, I guess the name was supposed to be the surprise. Maybe they’ll reveal one of her names is Dawn. Sorta like what they did with Laurel on Arrow. Or maybe not. Maybe Don doesn’t even exist. I feel like they could’ve removed her from the whole season but this episode. Maybe also her last appearance with her saying the new baby’s due date.
It also depends on whether they're following the comics, or taking inspiration from them.

Godspeed for example - we haven't seen him (yet?) but he's supposed to be a lab partner of Barry's - Barry hasn't had any partners except Julian. Savitar is another example; Savitar was never a time remnant of Barry (in the comics) yet here, he was. It's quite possible that from the shows perspective, Don doesn't exist, and neither does Dawn. Nora may be Barry & Iris' only child.

Then again, the timeline could change at a later date, and Nora may become erased. Heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
I laughed at Barry’s face when he knew Iris got the reference to Harry and Cisco’s quote. We’re we supposed to take that as a real goodbye to the character of Harry?
I may be wrong here, but I thought that was a Star Trek quote, and Barry's face was him realising that whilst Iris got the sci-fi reference, she got the wrong one.