The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Old 04-22-2018, 08:24 PM   #176
Tg11
Side-Kick

Default Re: Black Widow: The Movie

Yes it would make sense for Natasha to have crossed paths with Killmonger especially if he is an American black operative that apparently was a War Dog. Killmonger apparently worked for the CIA especially since Everett Ross knew who Killmonger was referring to him as "one of ours". Killmonger apparently was in Afghanistan, Iraq and so many other places raking up kills so it would make sense that he and Romanoff might have crossed paths.

Natasha crossing paths with Bucky too makes sense especially for her film if it ties in with Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014). Natasha even said as much that she and Bucky crossed paths. Hell she knew so much about him but also about his connection to Steve.

It would only make sense for Sebastian Stan (Bucky) to be in her film but how about Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)? Fury should definitely be in her film especially if it is a prequel and that would mean Coulson he would have to be in her film especially if her film ties in with SHIELD/HYDRA.

Tg11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:59 PM   #177
eon001
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
Oh wow, I'd considered Natasha and the Winter Soldier as rivals or foes back in the day, but CIA-era Killmonger would be inspired, as he was one of the strongest performances in Black Panther, and I'd love to see more of him.
And now that I think about it, she may have bought soem illgal guns from arms dealer Ulysses Klaue.

Marvel could do an awesome series of era spanning Spy movies from Agent Carter in the 50's, Hank Pym in the 70's, Young Nick Fury in the 90's, Black Widow in 2000's etc.

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:03 PM   #178
Tg11
Side-Kick

Yes like think James Bond but Marvel style when it comes to Black Widow especially since she is a spy...master assassin no doubt specializes in black ops/covert ops government missions she would not only be on the radar of SHIELD/HYDRA but the CIA and or MI6 any other top secret government agency

Old 04-23-2018, 03:06 AM   #179
Silvermoth
Avenger

I would love to see something similar to Hanna. Gosh I love that flick

Old 04-23-2018, 09:01 AM   #180
ernesth100
Spidey-Hog

One word...Budapest.

#DesignedByTonyStark
ernesth100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #181
David H.
Side-Kick

Wes Anderson’s Black Widow.

David H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:03 AM   #182
Chance Jackson
Side-Kick

^I actually love the idea of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom 1988 View Post
Yes, he's a screenwriter as well. He wrote the 1st x-men movie and an early draft of Watchmen.
I knew about the X-men but not anything else lol

Chance Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 03:13 AM   #183
Silvermoth
Avenger

Yaaas army millennium period piece! Every listening to Christina Aguilera! Widow’s first mission is to assassinate Simon Cowell!

Only kidding, I’m sure it won’t be too over the top. Although it would be fun if they do something like Xena where she saves a bloke by leaving him locked in a room with comics and he’s all like “oh hey these would make a cool movie” and we see his badge and it says Feige on it. (Only kidding again)

Old 04-24-2018, 07:02 AM   #184
chamber-music
Infinity Ammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
Yes like think James Bond but Marvel style when it comes to Black Widow especially since she is a spy...master assassin no doubt specializes in black ops/covert ops government missions she would not only be on the radar of SHIELD/HYDRA but the CIA and or MI6 any other top secret government agency
If Natasha runs into MI6 or MI5 in her movie then I wouldn't mind seeing her run into other hero operatives from those agencies such as Shang Chi, Union Jack, Black Jack Tarr and Leiko Wu

Old 04-24-2018, 07:58 AM   #185
Tg11
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
If Natasha runs into MI6 or MI5 in her movie then I wouldn't mind seeing her run into other hero operatives from those agencies such as Shang Chi, Union Jack, Black Jack Tarr and Leiko Wu
Yes because it actually sets up her universe just fine and not to mention she would have her own "world" seeing as how almost every hero in the MCU has their own "world" with villains or allies or what have you where they are the central focus and Widow can be the focus in hers

Old 04-24-2018, 06:20 PM   #186
Silvermoth
Avenger

I definitely want to see Shang chi appear somewhere. I reckon it’s the role remy hii was made for