The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight

View Poll Results: AMH (as Mike Engel)...
Is (or will become) the Riddler. 33 27.97%
Is simply a reporter. 85 72.03%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #2801
Dvhyzs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,288
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevonaxeman View Post
I thought AMH was playing Bat-mite?
nope, he's the joker's scar.

Dvhyzs is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:12 AM   #2802
DeaDheaD
XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84
 
DeaDheaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Drunken Clam
Posts: 9,977
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvhyzs View Post
nope, he's the joker's scar.
AMH is the Joker's fleshy make-up

__________________
:ninja:
...sometimes it's putting your coat over a kid's shoulders and letting him know the world is gonna be ok...
DeaDheaD is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #2803
Dvhyzs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,288
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeaDheaD_CROW View Post
AMH is the Joker fleshy make-up
nope he's batman's mean voice...

Dvhyzs is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #2804
joevonaxeman
I WOULDN'T!?!?!??
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.EverythingAction.com
Posts: 65
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Oh... Well, that's certainly a $200 million surprise on WB's part... But Bat-mite had moxy. Spunk, if you will.

Seriously though, I hope this doesn't go M. Night Shamalongadingdong on us and make AMH something really lame just for the sake of saying "WHAT A TWIST!!!"

joevonaxeman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:15 AM   #2805
Dvhyzs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 2,288
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevonaxeman View Post
Oh... Well, that's certainly a $200 million surprise on WB's part... But Bat-mite had moxy. Spunk, if you will.

Seriously though, I hope this doesn't go M. Night Shamalongadingdong on us and make AMH something really lame just for the sake of saying "WHAT A TWIST!!!"
Lmao...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Robot chicken is amazing.

Dvhyzs is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:15 AM   #2806
DeaDheaD
XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84
 
DeaDheaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Drunken Clam
Posts: 9,977
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvhyzs View Post
nope he's batman's mean voice...
Could he be the Bat-pod? What-A-Twist!

__________________
:ninja:
...sometimes it's putting your coat over a kid's shoulders and letting him know the world is gonna be ok...
DeaDheaD is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:21 AM   #2807
joevonaxeman
I WOULDN'T!?!?!??
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.EverythingAction.com
Posts: 65
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

He's most likely going to be a last-minute cluster**** of every minor batuniverse character ever. 2 parts black mask, dash of penguin, sprinkle of Batman's son (remind me to hang myself for DC playing that card, btw)... He'd have Dick's will to do good, with the teenage angst (and badboy appeal) of Jason Todd. Oh yeah, and Green Lantern's ring. And Catwoman's costume (Returns style). Did I mention that this character is the real Batman?
OMFG, TWIST!!!!!11!!@#$##

joevonaxeman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:26 AM   #2808
DeaDheaD
XBOXLIVEGT= DeaDheaDSL84
 
DeaDheaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Drunken Clam
Posts: 9,977
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joevonaxeman View Post
He's most likely going to be a last-minute cluster**** of every minor batuniverse character ever. 2 parts black mask, dash of penguin, sprinkle of Batman's son (remind me to hang myself for DC playing that card, btw)... He'd have Dick's will to do good, with the teenage angst (and badboy appeal) of Jason Todd. Oh yeah, and Green Lantern's ring. And Catwoman's costume (Returns style). Did I mention that this character is the real Batman?
OMFG, TWIST!!!!!11!!@#$##
BEST.TWIST.EVER

__________________
:ninja:
...sometimes it's putting your coat over a kid's shoulders and letting him know the world is gonna be ok...
DeaDheaD is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #2809
Joker'sHenchman
Side-Kick
 
Joker'sHenchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 711
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

... But seriously, I think someone was onto something when they said Jeremiah Arkham. Wasn't Scarecrow head of Arkham in the last movie? Well, if so he isn't anymore. Perfect time to bring in Jeremiah Arkham who seems to be a good guy, but then maybe lets Joker out of prison at Maroni's behest????

Joker'sHenchman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:09 PM   #2810
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,632
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker'sHenchman View Post
... But seriously, I think someone was onto something when they said Jeremiah Arkham. Wasn't Scarecrow head of Arkham in the last movie? Well, if so he isn't anymore. Perfect time to bring in Jeremiah Arkham who seems to be a good guy, but then maybe lets Joker out of prison at Maroni's behest????

Jeremiah Arkham is one idea that I haven't heard of yet. That would be interesting but don't think that's it. Why would the role of Jeremiah Arkham be kept in such secrecy.

Figs is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:18 PM   #2811
Joker'sHenchman
Side-Kick
 
Joker'sHenchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 711
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmanJ View Post
Jeremiah Arkham is one idea that I haven't heard of yet. That would be interesting but don't think that's it. Why would the role of Jeremiah Arkham be kept in such secrecy.
Agreed, but at this point, I really hope it's not Riddler. I just don't see them being able to do anything really good with Riddler in this movie. Also, to anyone who legitimately thinks he could be the alternate Joker, **** off. Seriously, is anyone really that ignorant?

Joker'sHenchman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:24 PM   #2812
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,632
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker'sHenchman View Post
Agreed, but at this point, I really hope it's not Riddler. I just don't see them being able to do anything really good with Riddler in this movie. Also, to anyone who legitimately thinks he could be the alternate Joker, **** off. Seriously, is anyone really that ignorant?

As for your statement about alternate Joker. YES, people really can be that ignorant.

I wouldn't mind it being at least Edward Nigma, pre-Riddler. Just a nod for the fans to know that the character exists in Nolans' world. If they have him as the Riddler though it wouldn't be as bad if they do use the version from TLH. Where he's more of an informant that Batman and the mob push around for answers.

Figs is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #2813
That-Guy
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 16,292
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Hmm, I like the idea of Jerimiah Arkham. In the comics, he wasn't technically a bad guy (at least not originally... I'm not sure what happened to him after the "Last Arkham" story) but he was definitely a power-mad bastard driven to the point of insanity. AMH could play a role like that very, very well. I don't think they should have him go completely overboard though and have him release the Joker or something... I mean if they did that, well, does that mean EVERY doctor who runs Arkham Asylum is going to turn out to be an evil psychopath? I think the place would eventually get shutdown.

Still, this might play into why Scarecrow shows up again. Maybe he takes Arkham captive and kills him or forces him to do his bidding so he can control Arkham Asylum again.

That-Guy is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #2814
Joker'sHenchman
Side-Kick
 
Joker'sHenchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 711
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

A couple of days ago I was reading some post on a thread here and and someone said that they were an extra and knew who he was playing. I think we should just pressure him to tell us. As an extra it really doesn't matter if you squeal. They'll probably never know it was you to begin with and even if they do find out, you can't get fired becuase youre probably done with them anyhow. So just tell us! It's a win/win situation. And no bull****. We have had enough riddles and **** to dance around just give us a ****ing name.

Joker'sHenchman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:45 PM   #2815
The Redux 714
Side-Kick
 
The Redux 714's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 584
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

I'm still bewildered as to how/why most everyone seems to think AMH is The Riddler.

The Redux 714 is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #2816
Joker'sHenchman
Side-Kick
 
Joker'sHenchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 711
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redux 714 View Post
I'm still bewildered as to how/why most everyone seems to think AMH is The Riddler.
Because people are idiots and I believe everything they say.

Joker'sHenchman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:51 PM   #2817
TDK2186
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 40
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redux 714 View Post
I'm still bewildered as to how/why most everyone seems to think AMH is The Riddler.

I'm with you on that point.

TDK2186 is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 01:53 PM   #2818
Joker'sHenchman
Side-Kick
 
Joker'sHenchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 711
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

I just read the sides and it seems like maybe hes the "Vigilante" that Batman or "Avenger" doesn't need help from.

Joker'sHenchman is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #2819
Masurao89
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

What about him playing Thomas Elliot / Hush?

 
Old 08-06-2007, 02:58 PM   #2820
That-Guy
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 16,292
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masurao89 View Post
What about him playing Thomas Elliot / Hush?
Yeah, I suggested this. If that turns out to be true, here's to hoping they don't run the character straight into the ground like they did in the comics.

That-Guy is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #2821
That-Guy
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Burgh
Posts: 16,292
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Redux 714 View Post
I'm still bewildered as to how/why most everyone seems to think AMH is The Riddler.
I'm more bewildered by the people who voted for him as Robin. I hope they weren't being serious. Not only is he too old to be Robin but he's older than Batman!

That-Guy is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:01 PM   #2822
OtherwiseKnownAs
Knights of Ren
 
OtherwiseKnownAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,848
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
I'm more bewildered by the people who voted for him as Robin. I hope they weren't being serious. Not only is he too old to be Robin but he's older than Batman!
I'm bewildered by the people who voted him as the real Joker.

OtherwiseKnownAs is online now  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #2823
Mysterio
Banned User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmanJ View Post
Jeremiah Arkham is one idea that I haven't heard of yet. That would be interesting but don't think that's it. Why would the role of Jeremiah Arkham be kept in such secrecy.
the role isn't the secret, the plot is:

"Dead Zone" star Anthony Michael Hall reports the plot of the latest Batman saga, "The Dark Knight," is so secret he's forbidden to even say what character he's portraying.

"I signed a confidentiality agreement, and I can't say which part I'm playing because it affects the story," says Hall. "I can't give away the suspense — it's a $200 million surprise, and I don't want to be the guy to ruin it."

Mysterio is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:08 PM   #2824
Thaddeu7
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

why all the villian talk? what about the possiblity of him being Dent's assistant Vernon Fields???? think about it, Rachael having "doubts" about his enthusiasm to fight Gotham's underworld and Vernon eventually turning on his boss like in Long Halloween and thus setting up Two Face

 
Old 08-06-2007, 03:10 PM   #2825
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,632
Default Re: Anthony Michael Hall's Secret Role in the Dark Knight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
the role isn't the secret, the plot is:

"Dead Zone" star Anthony Michael Hall reports the plot of the latest Batman saga, "The Dark Knight," is so secret he's forbidden to even say what character he's portraying.

"I signed a confidentiality agreement, and I can't say which part I'm playing because it affects the story," says Hall. "I can't give away the suspense — it's a $200 million surprise, and I don't want to be the guy to ruin it."

Yes, Mysterio. You have pasted that qoute like 5 million ****ing times already. I know it by heart practically by now lol. Still my point stands, I don't think Jeremiah Arkham would make a good or even possible twist or major turn of the plot. Almost forgot, actually it would be stupid to have Jeremiah in the film. Since it's already called Arkham and was under the watch/command of Crane, wouldn't that mean Jeremiah would have been the original person before Crane since it's named after him?

Figs is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.