The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 04:54 PM   #951
webhead9707
Dr. Perky
 
webhead9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bates Motel
Posts: 3,768
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

I'm just glad they released a picture this morning. It looks like a halloween costume in the set pics.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
By day, a normal mild mannered fellow. By night, he is Dr. Perky, a brutal vigilante known for breaking the limbs of the corrupt and heartless....all while in a cuddly bear costume. BEWARE BE BEAR!!!!! Summer 2011.
My Deviantart
PSN ID:NerdHerd9707
I won't push it on you but if you'd like to ask me about Christ, I'm here.
webhead9707 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #952
Nicko-Ray
"Huh, that was awesome!"
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 8,434
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
Wasn't Garfield allergic to the TAS suit? Would that explain the fabric change?

In any case, I love this suit so much I want to have sex with it.
Not sure if allergic..but was hard to urinate according to him.

Nicko-Ray is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #953
Nicko-Ray
"Huh, that was awesome!"
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 8,434
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead9707 View Post
I'm just glad they released a picture this morning. It looks like a halloween costume in the set pics.
That's what I'm thinking as well, but a guy on twitter said the description of the scene is that a thief in an "unrefined" spidey costume is being chased. Maybe what we're seeing is the thief.

Nicko-Ray is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #954
webhead9707
Dr. Perky
 
webhead9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bates Motel
Posts: 3,768
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickoray View Post
That's what I'm thinking as well, but a guy on twitter said the description of the scene is that a thief in an "unrefined" spidey costume is being chased. Maybe what we're seeing is the thief.
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
By day, a normal mild mannered fellow. By night, he is Dr. Perky, a brutal vigilante known for breaking the limbs of the corrupt and heartless....all while in a cuddly bear costume. BEWARE BE BEAR!!!!! Summer 2011.
My Deviantart
PSN ID:NerdHerd9707
I won't push it on you but if you'd like to ask me about Christ, I'm here.
webhead9707 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #955
Drummerdude7
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
 
Drummerdude7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,047
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead9707 View Post
I'm just glad they released a picture this morning. It looks like a halloween costume in the set pics.
That's probably exactly why they did it. Can you imagine what these boards would be like if they didn't release that pic this morning?

Drummerdude7 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #956
webhead9707
Dr. Perky
 
webhead9707's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bates Motel
Posts: 3,768
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerdude7 View Post
That's probably exactly why they did it. Can you imagine what these boards would be like if they didn't release that pic this morning?
Funny thing is, yesterday when I heard they were doing exterior filming today, I thought "I bet they'll release a picture in the morning." And lo and behold... haha

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockdingo View Post
By day, a normal mild mannered fellow. By night, he is Dr. Perky, a brutal vigilante known for breaking the limbs of the corrupt and heartless....all while in a cuddly bear costume. BEWARE BE BEAR!!!!! Summer 2011.
My Deviantart
PSN ID:NerdHerd9707
I won't push it on you but if you'd like to ask me about Christ, I'm here.
webhead9707 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #957
Spider-Dude23
Go web! Flyy...
 
Spider-Dude23's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,206
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...62_634x286.jpg better pic of the eyes

__________________
Mysterio, I had a bowl of Mysteri-o's for breakfast!
Spider-Dude23 is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #958
Nicko-Ray
"Huh, that was awesome!"
 
Nicko-Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 8,434
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead9707 View Post
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!
I'm not sure though. The photo of spidey holding the mask in between the tree SHOULD be the real spidey right?

Nicko-Ray is offline  
Old 02-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #959
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 1

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.