The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Supergirl

Old 06-29-2017, 02:17 PM   #1
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Default Everything SDCC 2017 July 20-23

San Diego Comic Con 2017 is almost here, just a few weeks away and we have the time and place for the Supergirl Panel this year.

3:30–4:10 p.m. Supergirl Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Ridding National City of Queen Rhea and her Daxamite army was a major win for Supergirl, but one that came at a significant cost, as Kara was forced to sacrifice her budding relationship with Mon-El. When season three returns with all-new supercharged adventures this fall on The CW, Kara and team will come up against a new threat in the form of DC Worldkiller, Reign. Want to know more about Reign and what she has in store for the Girl of Steel? Join the series’ cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A where they’ll discuss this hot topic and more! From Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television, Supergirl’s third season will debut Monday, October 9, at 8/7c on The CW. Supergirl: The Complete Second Season is available now on Digital and will be released on Blu-ray™ and DVD on August 22. Become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheCWSupergirl, and follow the show on Twitter at @TheCWSupergirl. Ballroom 20

If you have found out about any interviews, talk shows, etc that our Super Family will be on in the next few weeks heading into SDCC 2017 let us know right here. Once the roundtable interviews, etc begin popping up we will have them here for you as well. ENJOY!

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #2
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Everything SDCC 2017 July 20-23

Some fun to hold us over until the new stuff comes....here are some videos from SDCC 2015 and 2016. ENJOY....

SDCC 2015

Greg Berlanti

Melissa Benoist

Chyler Leigh

David Harewood

Jeremy Jordan

Mehcad Brooks

Fun Stuff from SDCC 2015

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 06-30-2017, 04:27 PM   #3
Flemm
Side-Kick

Cool stuff, I haven't had a chance to watch those videos previously.

I'm really looking forward to more info about season 3. Even though I did enjoy season 2, I think there is a lot of room for improvement in season 3, especially with the early renewal.

Flemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:28 PM   #4
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

SDCC 2016

Sarah Schechter

Melissa Benoist

Chyler Leigh

David Harewood

Jeremy Jordan

Mehcad Brooks

Tyler Hoechlin

FUN STUFF!

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 06-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #5
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flemm View Post
Cool stuff, I haven't had a chance to watch those videos previously.

I'm really looking forward to more info about season 3. Even though I did enjoy season 2, I think there is a lot of room for improvement in season 3, especially with the early renewal.
Well, good......ENJOY!

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-01-2017, 12:19 AM   #6
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Given how little Tyler was actually in S2, I'm surprised they brought him out for SDCC. But I guess playing such an iconic character is reason enough. Since Reign's already slated for at least 12 episodes, I wonder if they'll bring Odette. Really hope to see Katie McGrath there this year. She seems fun.

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

As long as there's life, there's happiness. There's much, much still to come."

flickchick85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:17 AM   #7
LL2K2
Maid of Might

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Given how little Tyler was actually in S2, I'm surprised they brought him out for SDCC. But I guess playing such an iconic character is reason enough. Since Reign's already slated for at least 12 episodes, I wonder if they'll bring Odette. Really hope to see Katie McGrath there this year. She seems fun.
I would imagine that's the case considering she's now a regular. Same with Chris Wood.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:07 AM   #8
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

I'm surprised they havent announced the cast yet. But all the man regulars should go since they are doing it for the other shows.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 12:28 PM   #9
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

Arrow/Flash/LoT have their full casts so they should allow everyone to come for SG. Maybe they'll want to keep Mon-Els fate a secret but I doubt it so he'll probably be there.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:39 PM   #10
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Arrow/Flash/LoT have their full casts so they should allow everyone to come for SG. Maybe they'll want to keep Mon-Els fate a secret but I doubt it so he'll probably be there.
From what I'm hearing he will be there...he himself has already been talking about his workout regime with Stephen Amell's workout guy, and hinting at his "new suit"....so that pretty much tells us.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-01-2017, 01:01 PM   #11
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Oh yeah I have no doubt Chris will be there.

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

Old 07-01-2017, 01:28 PM   #12
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-02-2017, 06:02 PM   #13
Brierrose
Side-Kick

Quote:
I hope Katie can be there, she seems really funny from all the interviews I've read. I want to know if we are going to see Lena interact with other characters. We have mostly seen her interact with Kara, and Lillian. She's worked with Winn and Mon-El and knows who Alex is but I want to see her at Kara's for game night or hanging out at the alien bar.

Brierrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 06:25 PM   #14
Robert_Anthony
Side-Kick

Comic-Con Unleashed!

In preps for this year's SDCC, WB has come out with this preview of what's what and who's who. Yes Supergirl is included...at about 1:29 into this video.

WARNING!!!
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Don't show this to Melissa Benoist! She probably wants ALL THOSE PUPPIES!!!!!!!

George Orwell (1903-1950), author of 1984
Robert_Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 07:08 PM   #15
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brierrose View Post
I hope Katie can be there, she seems really funny from all the interviews I've read. I want to know if we are going to see Lena interact with other characters. We have mostly seen her interact with Kara, and Lillian. She's worked with Winn and Mon-El and knows who Alex is but I want to see her at Kara's for game night or hanging out at the alien bar.
I think game night since the one with Lucy is now for the "We know you are Supergirl" crowd.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #16
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Lena at game night WOULD be amusing, though. I doubt they played many party games in the Luthor household, lol.

Old 07-02-2017, 07:47 PM   #17
Nia
Side-Kick

http://comiccon.thewb.com/

Chris will be there. He and Melissa are the only two confirmed on the official website:

Quote:
and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood — to name just a few — who will join producers to deliver the ultimate experience for fans,
I wonder why they didn't confirm the rest of the cast. As for the size of the room, here's who Arrow is bringing:

Quote:
Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards, Paul Blackthorne, Katie Cassidy, Echo Kellum, Juliana Harkavy, Rick Gonzalez
So I think they'll be able to bring everyone including Odette especially as her character will be one of the main topics.

Nia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 08:43 PM   #18
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

I wonder if we will get any trailers since they will have about 2 episodes filmed.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:57 PM   #19
Nia
Side-Kick

Quote:
I wonder if we will get any trailers since they will have about 2 episodes filmed.
They mention a special video presentation so probably.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:52 PM   #20
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
They will probably be well into filming the 2nd episode, but their filming schedule for the last 2 years has been 10 days filming, with up to 4 days CGI work...so there is no way they will have 2 episodes filmed by SDCC....but hopefully they will have enough to give us a nice little glimpse.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-02-2017, 11:50 PM   #21
Osiris-Rex
Head-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Lena at game night WOULD be amusing, though. I doubt they played many party games in the Luthor household, lol.
Chess seemed to be their game.

Osiris-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 10:23 AM   #22
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Oh yeah......I always play chess at parties....it is the party game. LOL

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #23
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

TV Guide SDCC 2017 cover....

One of the 4....and the only one that is solo.

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
Old 07-12-2017, 01:52 PM   #24
Nia
Side-Kick

All 8 regulars will be at SDCC. The press received an email this morning.

Quote:
Stars Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Mehcad Brooks, David Harewood, Jeremy Jordan, Chris Wood, Katie McGrath and Odette Annable as well as Executive Producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner are confirmed for the panel.
https://nerdgeist.com/2017/07/12/sup...-con-2017/amp/

Old 07-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #25
Kelly
#RESIST
SHH! Administrator

Here are all four of the TV Guide Covers...

~Martin Luther King Jr.~