The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > iZombie

Old 06-03-2015, 11:21 AM   #1
luis4u
Side-Kick

Default iZOMBIE Season 1 Episode 13 "Blaine's World" season finale Partytime, excellent

LIV FACES A TOUGH DECISION - After discovering new evidence in the Max Rager case, Liv (Rose McIver) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) pay a visit to Vaughn Du Clark (guest star Steven Weber) at Max Rager HQ. Ravi (Rahul Kohli) continues his search for a cure. Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) makes Liv an offer she can't refuse. Lastly, Major (Robert Buckley) finds himself in an unbelievable situation. Michael Fields directed the episode written by Rob Thomas (#113).

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

luis4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 02:05 PM   #2
famicommander
Side-Kick

Default Re: iZOMBIE Season 1 Episode 13 "Blaine's World" season finale Partytime, excellent

Can't wait.

So glad this show made the CW's fall schedule; we'll have a much shorter wait.

I'm already going crazy waiting for more Flash and Daredevil.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:34 PM   #3
General Mike
EXTERMINATE!

Default Re: iZOMBIE Season 1 Episode 13 "Blaine's World" season finale Partytime, excellent

Rest in peace, somebody

General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 02:57 PM   #4
luis4u
Side-Kick

iZombie: "Blaine's World" Photos

Old 06-08-2015, 07:43 PM   #5
famicommander
Side-Kick

Bummed that I have to watch the finale on the DVR. Those jerks at my job say I have to actually show up if I want them to pay me. The nerve.

Old 06-09-2015, 08:45 PM   #6
O'Haire
Awesome

Damn Major was bad ass.

O'Haire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:00 PM   #7
terry78
I don't die, fool

She won't save him? Bum bum bummmmm.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
General Mike
EXTERMINATE!

"but You know what my mom used to say"
"why'd I stop using birth control"?

Great line.

General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:42 PM   #9
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

Major-Z but will it stick?

Old 06-09-2015, 09:47 PM   #10
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

That finale! Major went all badass on those guys, since Lowell died, I want Liv/Major to have some happy times. Things just sucked for her in this finale. She needs to keep some kickass brains on the side.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:14 PM   #11
Charlatan
Side-Kick

what a consistently excellent season. I think The 100 and iZombie are my favorites on CW right now. Although I like Flash and Arrow these 2 I feel are better shows.

Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:08 AM   #12
Sawyer
High King

That slaughter gave me major wood.

See what I did there?

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:53 AM   #13
luis4u
Side-Kick

Is it a full order of 22 or 13 with a possible back 9?

13 with a possible back 9.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...poilers-801301

Old 06-10-2015, 05:36 AM   #14
Marvolo
Side-Kick

She should have left Major's dead whiny ass on the floor. Most people who are bleeding out and about to die might have at least one regret or thing they wish they could have done. Major has the chance to do whatever it is he regretted not getting to do before he bled out and died. But nope. His reaction to getting at least one more day of life is to act like a wet blanket.

Him going Punisher on those zombies was great tho.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 05:46 AM   #15
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

A good episode, but given that it is the finale to season one i would have preferred no loose ends. This one has a lot of loose ends.

They also set up the villains to season two: super zombies lol.

DA_Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 07:22 AM   #16
batnkevlar
Side-Kick

Super zombies?

Old 06-10-2015, 07:53 AM   #17
mr. peasant
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
A good episode, but given that it is the finale to season one i would have preferred no loose ends. This one has a lot of loose ends.

They also set up the villains to season two: super zombies lol.
Nah. I suspect a more corporate/mad science kind of vibe in the pipeline.

mr. peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 01:06 PM   #18
X-Ray
Ippiki-ookami

Major was badass then became annoying but he made some valid points. I hope the cure works for him. Tough break for Liv. I hope another option to save her brother comes through if she holds firm on her decision. Last thing she needs is for her family to hate her too.

X-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 02:04 PM   #19
Sawyer
High King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
She should have left Major's dead whiny ass on the floor. Most people who are bleeding out and about to die might have at least one regret or thing they wish they could have done. Major has the chance to do whatever it is he regretted not getting to do before he bled out and died. But nope. His reaction to getting at least one more day of life is to act like a wet blanket.
Oh bulls***.

He had every right to chew her out.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 07:04 PM   #20
Nathan

Finally watched the Episode. Great stuff. Looking forward to more Zombie slaying by Major in Season 2.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:33 PM   #21
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Well that episode got me right in the feels. Major annoys me at times, but he was right to be annoyed with Liv. She knew how he felt about zombies, and did what she did because she couldn't watch him die. She then compounded her mistake by giving him the cure, as it screwed everyone else who is a zombie.

- Baron Harkonnen (Star Wars Episode IV: The Fellowship of the Ring)
DarthSkywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:43 PM   #22
geetard
Rebirth

Major the Zombier Slayer was awesome! Great finale to a great season. Can't wait for S02.

geetard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:23 PM   #23
kedrell
Fork&SpoonOperator

Daredevil aside, I think this is the best comic book show on TV right now. I just loved the first season and can't wait for the second. I just can't find any serious thing to complain about with this season. The characters are all too often so unusually reasonable and level headed...especially for a CW show that deals alot with interpersonal relationships. The Flash was very good in it's 1st season as well but the Iris/love triangle crap kinda pulled it down in parts so I gotta say this was better. Major is model of how ingenues/damsel's in disress to the main protagonist should be like.

Last edited by kedrell; 06-11-2015 at 08:26 PM.
kedrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:03 PM   #24
Snow Queen
4AF

That was fantastic.

Snow Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #25
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Queen View Post
That was fantastic.
That final scene, right in the gut.

- Baron Harkonnen (Star Wars Episode IV: The Fellowship of the Ring)
DarthSkywalker is offline   Reply With Quote