The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 02-05-2018, 03:25 PM   #1
Quasar
Side-Kick

Default Sony Crackle's Super Mansion airing on Adult Swim

Saw this show being advertised during an ep of Robot Chicken. The animation is very much in the same vein as Robot Chicken. It's about a group of super heroes living in a mansion (doy!) Not familiar with Sony Crackle (apparently another streaming service), but started recording the season 2 reruns that were running Sunday nights. Watched the first 3 eps of the first season (from 2015) and liked what I saw.

Bryan Cranston voices Titanium Rex, the leader, who's been around forever and is, of course, super old.
Keegan-Michael Key (apparently) voices American Eagle, a white guy from Titanium Rex's time but who was put into stasis and forgotten about, only to be accidentally revived and is now on the team. Can't hear Keegan in his voice at all. Keegan also voiced a military grade accountant in the first episode, and I recognized his voice right away.
Cooch is a half cat/half woman who's always reminding everyone she's a cat. She'll jump on her bed naked, and tell everyone it's ok to look because she's just a cat.
Jewbot is a robot who adopts a rabbi as his mentor and wears an Amish-style wig.

Guest stars from the episodes I've seen include Seth Green, Ron Perlman, Famke Janssen and James Hong, but looking at IMDB, there's a whole lot more showing up in later episodes.