The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 05-21-2017, 12:43 PM   #176
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x22 - "World's End" - Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthcoolness3 View Post
Season 5 might be an tie in to Spider-Man Homecoming, and the goons that captured the team could be working for the Vulture, because it is too early to do an Infinity War tie in, since the movie doesn't come out till next year.
Doubt Sony would crossover with AoS that would make no sense. Ratings are not that grand and the season ending now does nothing for a movie releasing in July.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #177
Random490
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x22 - "World's End" - Discussion Thread

I gotta say I'm a bit bugged by the finale. I'm annoyed it ended with a "Shields gets framed" idea we've already seen done plenty of times before in this show. I really hope next scene opens with someone pointing out "Hey Daisy is on the security footage in two places at the same time and there's a bunch of robot corpses. Also I'm tire of LMD and the russian, wish he was taken care of this season rather than saved for next. They've run their course

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
Doubt Sony would crossover with AoS that would make no sense. Ratings are not that grand and the season ending now does nothing for a movie releasing in July.
I think the most we'll get a passing reference like Ant-man. Maybe some tie-in with super weapons. Sony would not let characters get used unless there was something in it for them. You could argue a promotional use, but the movie comes out in the summer and since AoS is pushed to January the blu ray will be out already. So really nothing Spidey specific to make that argument to Sony. If anything they'd double down on Infinity war than focus on spider-man

Random490 is offline   Reply With Quote