The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Sequels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2014, 06:14 AM   #301
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,647
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually have Supergirl in a movie. She'd have to be the second most popular, well-known female superhero in the world.
I know she's not technically a superhero, but I'd definitely (easily) put Catwoman ahead of Supergirl in terms of popularity and brand awareness.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/4-Batman Begins/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Guardians of the Galaxy/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:10 AM   #302
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Your imagination
Posts: 26,990
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

I agree with a lot of people that Chloe Moretz would be one of the best picks. She could help carry the movie
Plus, she's hot! I don't care! She's 17 and legal in the UK, I can find her attractive and not feel bad about it!

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein
Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
UPDATED!!! My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 08:58 AM   #303
StarLord
.
 
StarLord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,051
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
My choice is still Brit Marling.
I second this choice. She's beautiful and can certainly act.


StarLord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:18 AM   #304
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick
 
Jake Cassidy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 18,009
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
I know she's not technically a superhero, but I'd definitely (easily) put Catwoman ahead of Supergirl in terms of popularity and brand awareness.
I agree, but that's why I said 'superhero'. Now if we're talking about female comic characters in general, than it'd probably be

1. Wonder Woman
2. Lois Lane
3. Catwoman
4. Supergirl
5. Batgirl


Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:35 AM   #305
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Loki882's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20,908
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

I'd probably put Black Widow over Supergirl as well. The Marvel movies have drastically boosted her profile with the GA.

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:40 AM   #306
Airwings
Waves of air
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 6,068
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

I'm sorry. I don't think Moretz is the best candidate for the role.

Airwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:47 AM   #307
X Knight
Hope
 
X Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 39,546
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Ben Affleck will play Supergirl.

it will be an Oscar worthy performance.


__________________
Straight Edge and Proud!!
X Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #308
Mightmitenot
Driftwood on a shore
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 846
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Britt Robertson would make a good Supergirl.


Mightmitenot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:04 PM   #309
DrMylesOBoogie
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 2,285
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Saw Transformers today and couldn't stop thinking she'd be perfect right now for the part. Thought she was actually quite good in it.


DrMylesOBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:17 PM   #310
DOBSON10
Custom User Title
 
DOBSON10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,379
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Nicola Peltz would be my choice if they go young. But if that Man of Steel prequel comic is legitimate then Supergirl won't be a teenager, she'd be at least near Superman's age, if not older.

__________________
Favorite DC Superhero's:
1. Batman 2. Superman 3. Nightwing 4. Green Arrow 5. Flash

Favorite Marvel Superhero's:
1. Wolverine 2. Spider-Man 3. Iron Man 4. Deadpool 5. Punisher
DOBSON10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 04:11 AM   #311
Airwings
Waves of air
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 6,068
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Peltz isn't my first choice, but she could work.
Then she would smash giant robots and have the ability to manipulate water

Airwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:56 AM   #312
Mandon Knight
The Re-Generation Game
 
Mandon Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK
Posts: 7,927
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
I know she's not technically a superhero, but I'd definitely (easily) put Catwoman ahead of Supergirl in terms of popularity and brand awareness.
I terms of enabling young women to get to see this set of films, and for WB to wave a 'look, we are placing a role model for young women' flag, Supergirl would fit better but take your point on Catwoman simply because to GA she's had more recent, immediate coverage.

It's been a fair while since the Supergirl film (30 years by my reckoning) and I think she'd work well in the new films, as long we don't get Supergirl via Sucker Punch.

Mandon Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 06:31 AM   #313
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Your imagination
Posts: 26,990
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Margot Robbie would add a lot of credibility to the role


She's my age, but boy, does she look older
So, at least that way, we can have someone young and fit, who can carry on a lot, but has the visuals of someone older. So at least Kara has somewhat of a youthful feel, but introduces a womanly feel.

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein
Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
UPDATED!!! My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #314
Hypestyle
Side-Kick
 
Hypestyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 7,178
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

she should be very interested in wearing the costume. For sure.

Hypestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:34 PM   #315
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Your imagination
Posts: 26,990
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

A mini skirt? Akin to the scene in TWOS?

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein
Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
UPDATED!!! My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #316
Mandon Knight
The Re-Generation Game
 
Mandon Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK
Posts: 7,927
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Margot Robbbie would be a good choice, has the look and the acting chops....

Mandon Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:36 PM   #317
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Your imagination
Posts: 26,990
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

This just needs a Kryptonian touch to the design

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein
Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
UPDATED!!! My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:31 PM   #318
Fincher
Too far gone
 
Fincher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,856
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

I think Teresa Palmer would be a good fit.

Fincher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #319
John Locke
One is Dark One is Light
 
John Locke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,418
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

After watching Sucker Punch I think Emily Browning could work.

__________________
Unite the League
Avengers Assemble
John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #320
Rorschach2012
I'll Cancel the Pizzas
 
Rorschach2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 16,306
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Browning or Moretz would both be great

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:52 AM   #321
Harry Dresden
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,244
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Brie Larson for Supergirl!


She's my number 1 pick for the role. She's the right age (24), a talented actress, and while not bombshell as some other picks, I don't think that's the most important thing about Supergirl. I think Larson can tap into that friendly and human side of Supergirl and make her a character that you can care about.

Just my two cents brah.

Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 04:47 AM   #322
DA_Champion
Side-Kick
 
DA_Champion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 10,415
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Locke View Post
After watching Sucker Punch I think Emily Browning could work.
Would Emily Browning ever work with Zack Snyder again?

DA_Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 04:48 AM   #323
Rodrigo90
Wink wink ;)
 
Rodrigo90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Your imagination
Posts: 26,990
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

After Sucker Punch? Probably not

__________________
“The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing”
Albert Einstein
Winner of the SHH Best Writer Award
Thank You!
UPDATED!!! My FanFic Page


~*SHH SIX*~
Batboy
Rodrigo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 02:43 PM   #324
Rorschach2012
I'll Cancel the Pizzas
 
Rorschach2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 16,306
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dresden View Post
Brie Larson for Supergirl!


She's my number 1 pick for the role. She's the right age (24), a talented actress, and while not bombshell as some other picks, I don't think that's the most important thing about Supergirl. I think Larson can tap into that friendly and human side of Supergirl and make her a character that you can care about.

Just my two cents brah.
not a bombshell? what?

brie larson imo is easily one of the most attractive actresses in hollywood

after 21 jump st, how is everyone not in love with her?

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:40 AM   #325
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan
 
Wildcard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Dredgewood
Posts: 7,752
Default Re: Who Should Play Supergirl in the Sequel?

I was gonna say Chloe Moretz but I see she's already been suggested so that's great! Right now, she is legitimately the only choice I have when it comes to SG, & I think she'd be perfect for it. She's got the talent, the blonde hair & the experience with being in a superhero movie and being in superhero shape.

DC/Warner, make it happen!

Wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.