The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

Old 06-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #26
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

Default Re: Why does every one keep saying that MCU movies' cinematography is bad ?

The Guardians films had a nice colorful look, and I personally think Dr Strange is the best looking film in the genre.

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:19 AM   #27
BaronZemo
Side-Kick

Default Re: Why does every one keep saying that MCU movies' cinematography is bad ?

Who's everyone? The same people totting the MCU has a villain problem while DC and Fox are way worse with villain? Loool, i have learned not to take the majority of MCU complaints very seriously. It's easier for critisisms to be inflated when you are on top for so long...

BaronZemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:21 AM   #28
BaronZemo
Side-Kick

Also IW looked better than most cbms especially DPs which came weeks later. Jeez, that cinematography was bad and yet no one mentions it.

BaronZemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:17 AM   #29
LvtLeeTDK
Side-Kick

LOL The cinematography in Black Panther is bad ? I don't notice cinematography that much but there are some gorgeous shot in that film.

LvtLeeTDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:35 AM   #30
Greens
I am Danny DeVito

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvtLeeTDK View Post
LOL The cinematography in Black Panther is bad ? I don't notice cinematography that much but there are some gorgeous shot in that film.
Not so much the cinematography as flat and dodgy CGI. There were scenes that straight up looked unfinished.

Aziz
Greens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:55 AM   #31
That9neGuy
Side-Kick

I thought BP had some beautiful shots but the CGI was really poor pretty much throughout

That9neGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:16 AM   #32
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

The MCU films are some of my absolute favorites, but I think some of them have kind of a dull almost grey look to them. Like in Thor Ragnarok, the lighting is not dynamic at all. It's at pretty much the same level through most of the film

Quasimod0 is offline   Reply With Quote