The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2018, 01:11 PM   #826
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTCBIRDMAN View Post
That was well said? Hahahahaha! He implied Mexicans were savages. Yeah what a well articulated post.
He was pointing out how ridiculous it is to say to abolish ICE. If you're going to abolish ICE, then heck, outlaw cops, the CIA, we don't need a president! Who needs Governors too? Mayors! Pfft! Anarchy!

Saying ICE should be abolished is completely ridiculous.

And yes, murders have happened to Americans because of illegal immigrants. Also drugs have slipped into this country too. But let's just turn a blind eye to all of that because of THE CHILDREN.


Last edited by CJ; 07-11-2018 at 01:14 PM.
CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #827
Zarex
Side-Kick
 
Zarex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
And yes, murders have happened to Americans because of illegal immigrants. Also drugs have slipped into this country too. But let's just turn a blind eye to all of that because of THE CHILDREN.
Most of the posters on this board have their eyes wide open, thank you. We KNOW that the white supremacist you voted into office is using one or two isolated incidents to crack down on flow of "certain types" getting into this country, regardless of whether or not they are legally filing for asylum.

Good old 'Muricans, Trump's American flag (and confederate flag! And tiki torch!) waving base, are FAR more likely to commit crimes & take drugs than their undocumented counterparts. And there are many more efficient ways in which Trump could be spending money to reduce both the murder rate and drug trafficking. But we KNOW why Trump and his followers are turning a blind eye to them, don't we?

Zarex is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 01:35 PM   #828
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
He was pointing out how ridiculous it is to say to abolish ICE. If you're going to abolish ICE, then heck, outlaw cops, the CIA, we don't need a president! Who needs Governors too? Mayors! Pfft! Anarchy!

Saying ICE should be abolished is completely ridiculous.

And yes, murders have happened to Americans because of illegal immigrants. Also drugs have slipped into this country too. But let's just turn a blind eye to all of that because of THE CHILDREN.
How long do you think ICE has been around? Was the world lawless before its existence?

Do you think more murders are caused by illegal immigrants or American citizens, per capita.

You want to turn a blind eye to a woman's right because of a fetus. Is that not hypocritical?

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 01:47 PM   #829
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
How long do you think ICE has been around? Was the world lawless before its existence?
There are legal ways to immigrate into this country. Coming into this country illegally is a crime punishable by deportation. We can't bend the laws for a few sob stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Do you think more murders are caused by illegal immigrants or American citizens, per capita.
Murders happen by both American citizens and illegal immigrants. But if we can cut back on those murders by keeping potentional killers out of this country then so be it.

All this fuss about children. You know who cares about THEIR children? Kate Steinlin's parents. They had to bury her because of a twice deported illegal immigrant.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
You want to turn a blind eye to a woman's right because of CHILDREN. Is that not hypocritical?
I was pointing out the foolishness that we should just invite in drug dealers, rapists, and killers (Not saying ALL illegal immigrants are, some are good people just trying to have a better life, but crimes have happened in this country via illegal immigrants) because some democrats shed a few crocodile tears over some unfortunate children. (I don't mean to be heartless but democrats are using them as political pawns. We do need to enforce the law) The children aren't being executed so you can't compare that to abortion 'rights'

No woman has a right to murder an unborn baby. It is not her right. She got herself knocked up, it's on her. She can't slaughter an innocent child because she didn't use protection. In the case of rape, I don't know. But I know in my heart chopping up babies and leaving their body parts in jars (and selling them!) is WRONG.


Last edited by CJ; 07-11-2018 at 01:53 PM.
CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #830
Zarex
Side-Kick
 
Zarex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
No woman has a right to murder an unborn baby. It is not her right. She got herself knocked up, it's on her. She can't slaughter an innocent child because she didn't use protection. In the case of rape, I don't know. But I know in my heart chopping up babies and leaving their body parts in jars (and selling them!) is WRONG.
And if it's not a woman's right to control HER OWN FRIKKIN BODY, who's is it? The Guvmint?

I find your language quite telling - "it's on her", "she got herself knocked up", "she didn't use protection". There's is CLEARLY only one person to blame in an unwanted pregnancy!

And, by the by, do you know where can I get one of those chopped up babies in a jar? Asking for a friend.

Zarex is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 01:58 PM   #831
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
There are legal ways to immigrate into this country. Coming into this country illegally is a crime punishable by deportation. We can't bend the laws for a few sob stories.
That is not what I asked you. I asked you, when was ICE created and was the world lawless before then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Murders happen by both American citizens and illegal immigrants. But if we can cut back on those murders by keeping potentional killers out of this country then so be it.

All this fuss about children. You know who cares about THEIR children? Kate Steinlin's parents. They had to bury her because of a twice deported illegal immigrant.
We can cut down on murderers sharply by getting rid of guns. That would of kept Kate Steinle alive. If that is your concern, do you support that? Also, if you care so much about what happened to her, perhaps know her actual name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
I was pointing out the foolishness that we should just invite in drugs, rapists, and killers all that, (Not saying they ALL are, but some are) because some democrats shed a few crocodile tears over some unfortunate children. (I don't mean to be heartless to these kids they simply want a better life. But democrats are using them as political pawns. We do need to enforce the law) The children aren't being executed so you can't compare that to abortion 'rights'

No woman has a right to murder an unborn baby. It is not her right. She got herself knocked up, it's on her. She can't slaughter an innocent child because she didn't use protection. In the case of rape, I don't know. But I know in my heart chopping up babies and leaving their body parts in jars (and selling them!) is WRONG.
Who says a woman isn't allowed to have an abortion? What about a pregnancy should force a woman to go through one if she does not want to?

You know what is amazing about your post. You want to cry for fetus, but say others are fussing about children. The hypocrisy in your post are astounding.

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:05 PM   #832
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
And if it's not a woman's right to control HER OWN FRIKKIN BODY, who's is it? The Guvmint?
The unborn baby has just as much of a right to live as the mother.

CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:07 PM   #833
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
You know what is amazing about your post. You want to cry for fetus, but say others are fussing about children. The hypocrisy in your post are astounding.
Again, a few children being deported is not comparable to the horrors of abortion. Those illegal immigrant children aren't going to die. They still get to breathe and have their hearts beating. Comparing the two is ridiculous.

CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #834
Zarex
Side-Kick
 
Zarex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
The unborn baby has just as much of a right to live as the mother.
Nope! The rights of actual living human beings take precedent over potential human beings. Given your views on ICE I shudder to think of the cruelty perpetrated by the Government Anti Abortion Womb Defenders (GAAWD).

Zarex is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #835
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Again, a few children being deported is not comparable to the horrors of abortion. Those illegal immigrant children aren't going to die. They still get to breathe and have their hearts beating. Comparing the two is ridiculous.
Well, if they aren't going to die, just be traumatized by the separation from their parents, lost in the system, being abused, etc. That doesn't matter at all.

What is ridiculous is trying to act like abortion is some sort of murder. Even Ireland of all places have figured out how wrong it is to deny a woman an abortion. What that can lead to.

Why did you ignore the rest of the post? No answer for it? Don't know when ICE was created? Annoyed someone pointed out you were using a woman's death, screaming about how much you cared about it, without actually knowing her name? Don't have an answer to the gun problem?

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #836
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
Nope! The rights of actual living human beings take precedent over potential human beings. Given your views on ICE I shudder to think of the cruelty perpetrated by the Government Anti Abortion Womb Defenders (GAAWD).
....Wow.

CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:13 PM   #837
Deck Rickard
Fighting is what I do.
 
Deck Rickard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,115
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
There are legal ways to immigrate into this country. Coming into this country illegally is a crime punishable by deportation. We can't bend the laws for a few sob stories.
Yeah, and one of those legal ways was to join the U.S. military. But Trump is having them discharged, thus throwing their citizenship into jeopardy. How does it feel to support a chickenhawk president who is actively kicking people who want to serve out of the military?



Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Murders happen by both American citizens and illegal immigrants. But if we can cut back on those murders by keeping potentional killers out of this country then so be it.

All this fuss about children. You know who cares about THEIR children? Kate Steinlin's parents. They had to bury her because of a twice deported illegal immigrant.


I was pointing out the foolishness that we should just invite in drug dealers, rapists, and killers (Not saying ALL illegal immigrants are, some are good people just trying to have a better life, but crimes have happened in this country via illegal immigrants) because some democrats shed a few crocodile tears over some unfortunate children. (I don't mean to be heartless but democrats are using them as political pawns. We do need to enforce the law) The children aren't being executed so you can't compare that to abortion 'rights'
Wow. So we can't ban assault weapons because "a few bad apples" doesn't mean ALL gun owners are bad, but we can ban all immigrants because some of them are bad people. Got it. Anything to justify your bigotry, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
No woman has a right to murder an unborn baby. It is not her right. She got herself knocked up, it's on her. She can't slaughter an innocent child because she didn't use protection. In the case of rape, I don't know. But I know in my heart chopping up babies and leaving their body parts in jars (and selling them!) is WRONG.
Typical. You don't give a crap if a child is thrown in a cage and never sees his or her parents again. You couldn't care less that pregnant women who WANT to have babies are having miscarriages because of the horrible conditions ICE is keeping them in. I guess only 'Murican kids matter to you, and even then, I'm sure it's only when they're fetuses. Once they pop out, well, if they got shot when they're in school, that's their problem, right? Oh, right. I forgot. Thoughts and prayers will bring them back.

__________________
"The most extraordinary image in any movie this century appears in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." - Armond White
Deck Rickard is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:14 PM   #838
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Well, if they aren't going to die, just be traumatized by the separation from their parents, lost in the system, being abused, etc. That doesn't matter at all.

What is ridiculous is trying to act like abortion is some sort of murder. Even Ireland of all places have figured out how wrong it is to deny a woman an abortion. What that can lead to.

Why did you ignore the rest of the post? No answer for it? Don't know when ICE was created? Annoyed someone pointed out you were using a woman's death, screaming about how much you cared about it, without actually knowing her name?
I didn't spell her last name right and don't know the exact date ICE was implemented.

That doesn't really nullify anything else I said.

CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:14 PM   #839
Zarex
Side-Kick
 
Zarex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
....Wow.
I know, right? Women having control over their bodies! IT'S MADNESS!

Zarex is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:16 PM   #840
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
I didn't spell her last name right and don't know the exact date ICE was implemented.

That doesn't really nullify anything else I said.
Was ICE implemented in 1776, allowing this great country to not be a land of lawlessness? Or did it somehow exist before its creation? You don't know her last name. You don't know how she died.

It points out you are shouting strawman arguments, while not seemingly knowing a thing about the poor woman or her death. That happened because of the ridiculous amount of guns in the USA.

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:17 PM   #841
Deck Rickard
Fighting is what I do.
 
Deck Rickard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Berlin
Posts: 2,115
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
I know, right? Women having control over their bodies! IT'S MADNESS!
CJ thinks The Handmaid's Tale is a hopeful view of the future.

__________________
"The most extraordinary image in any movie this century appears in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice." - Armond White
Deck Rickard is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:21 PM   #842
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck Rickard View Post
Typical. You don't give a crap if a child is thrown in a cage and never sees his or her parents again. You couldn't care less that pregnant women who WANT to have babies are having miscarriages because of the horrible conditions ICE is keeping them in. I guess only 'Murican kids matter to you, and even then, I'm sure it's only when they're fetuses. Once they pop out, well, if they got shot when they're in school, that's their problem, right? Oh, right. I forgot. Thoughts and prayers will bring them back.
Trump already signed an executive order stopping the separation of children from their parents. The Time magazine cover of the crying child was confirmed to be a hoax. (The child is with her parents right now, but the news media doesn't want you to know that)

CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:24 PM   #843
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell
 
Dr Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,838
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
The unborn baby has just as much of a right to live as the mother.
and if, as in the case in Ireland a couple of years ago, the fetus is extremely likely to kill the mother..... what then? Let them both die? (which is what happened)

__________________
*Insert clever, witty movie quote here*
Dr Lee is online now  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:25 PM   #844
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Trump already signed an executive order stopping the separation of children from their parents. The Time magazine cover of the crying child was confirmed to be a hoax. (The child is with her parents right now, but the news media doesn't want you to know that)
How was the photo a hoax? Was the child not in ICE custody, crying?

Do you know what Trump's executive order was, and how it is to be implemented?

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #845
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
How was the photo a hoax? Was the child not in ICE custody, crying?

CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:31 PM   #846
Gothamsknight
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 312
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
There are legal ways to immigrate into this country. Coming into this country illegally is a crime punishable by deportation. We can't bend the laws for a few sob stories.



Murders happen by both American citizens and illegal immigrants. But if we can cut back on those murders by keeping potentional killers out of this country then so be it.

All this fuss about children. You know who cares about THEIR children? Kate Steinlin's parents. They had to bury her because of a twice deported illegal immigrant.




I was pointing out the foolishness that we should just invite in drug dealers, rapists, and killers (Not saying ALL illegal immigrants are, some are good people just trying to have a better life, but crimes have happened in this country via illegal immigrants) because some democrats shed a few crocodile tears over some unfortunate children. (I don't mean to be heartless but democrats are using them as political pawns. We do need to enforce the law) The children aren't being executed so you can't compare that to abortion 'rights'

No woman has a right to murder an unborn baby. It is not her right. She got herself knocked up, it's on her. She can't slaughter an innocent child because she didn't use protection. In the case of rape, I don't know. But I know in my heart chopping up babies and leaving their body parts in jars (and selling them!) is WRONG.
You can talk about law and order all you want, and think of yourself as a person who cares about america when the fact is you sound and act like someone who literally wants to go against everything the united states has stood for. I'm not gonna call you a racist, because I don't know you personally, but I will say people like you show the pure ignorance of trump supporters. I bet you have ZERO knowledge of the process to get into this country legally, or how long it takes. You can cry and scream about isolated crimes by Illegal immigrants, but facts aren't on your side my friend. Spin it however you want, you are being gaslighted by a fat piece of filth in the white house with his just as racist VP who can't even be in the same room with another woman without his wife by his side. You don't care about those kids, because you had the privilege of being born here and to NEVER a face a struggle even remotely similar to theirs. I've been to mexico 5 times, while spending a total of 2 months or more in an actual mexican household. Nothing you say next could even possibly show you know any bit of what you are talking about, buddy. Illegal immigrants dont commit anywhere near as many crimes as white homegrown americans, but I do know Dylan Roof shot up a church and had to get 12 stitches on his butthole in prison for it.

Also, telling a woman she can't have an abortion because she CHOSE to get knocked up is quite the sexist thing to say, but that's not surprise coming from trump supporters. I mean, i guess a woman is supposed to have a child even if they're raped?


Last edited by Gothamsknight; 07-11-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Gothamsknight is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:34 PM   #847
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Facts are important.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/im...ver-separated/

So, how was it a hoax exactly?

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #848
CJ
MAGA 2020
 
CJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamsknight View Post
You can talk about law and order all you want, and think of yourself as a person who cares about america when the fact is you sound and act like someone who literally wants to go against everything the united states has stood for. I'm not gonna call you a racist, because I don't know you personally, but I will say people like you show the pure ignorance of trump supporters. I bet you have ZERO knowledge of the process to get into this country legally, or how long it takes.
It might be difficult, but it's the law. If you wanna come here, you gotta do it legally.

Quote:
Also, telling a woman she can't have an abortion because she CHOSE to get knocked up is quite the sexist thing to say, but that's not surprise coming from trump supporters. I mean, i guess a woman is supposed to have a child even if they're raped?
Because I think it's wrong that a baby is murdered, chopped up and its parts sold, THAT means I hate women?

Oooookay then.

You guys talk a big talk about RAYCISZM!!11 did you know Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist woman who thinks black people are weeds that need to be uprooted?

Oh that's right. Racism only exists if the person committing it is Trump or one of his supporters.


Last edited by CJ; 07-11-2018 at 02:43 PM.
CJ is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:37 PM   #849
Gothamsknight
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 312
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Because I think it's wrong that a baby is murdered, chopped up and its parts sold in, THAT means I hate women?

Oooookay then.
No, it's because that offends you more than children being locked in cages and taken from their parents.

Gothamsknight is offline  
Old 07-11-2018, 02:39 PM   #850
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 84,780
Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ View Post
Because I think it's wrong that a baby is murdered, chopped up and its parts sold, THAT means I hate women?

Oooookay then.

You guys talk a big talk about RAYCISZM!!11 did you know Planned Parenthood was founded by a racist woman who thinks black people are weeds that need to be uprooted?
Would you like to provide some evidence of this happening, especially on the regular?

__________________
"I've been running scams on the street since I was ten. I was kicked out of the flight academy for having a mind of my own. I'm going be a pilot. Best in the galaxy."
DarthSkywalker is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.