The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #901
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

i saw something that he'd scurried out early on.... what a coward.

Old 07-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #902
green
fear is the mind killer

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Lee View Post
What happened?

Cable news is going to have a field day with this circus.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #903
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Gowdy's default tone of righteous indignation gets a little wearisome when he does stuff like yell at Rosenstein to "wrap it the hell up" like a year is such a maddeningly long time, when he dragged out Benghazi for years on end despite not finding anything, while Mueller already has 22 indictments and several guilty pleas, and Manafort sitting in jail.

Like is Gowdy of all people really one to be up in arms about how long an investigation is taking, especially one that's already been far more productive than his?

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:14 AM   #904
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

wow.... Gowdy's a twerp...

Old 07-12-2018, 11:21 AM   #905
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

I fully await to see how Trump justifies N. Korea snubbing the US delegation over a meeting of repatriating US soldier remains.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:22 AM   #906
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Just finished that clip Green.... wow. Gowdy openly admitting at one point that he doesn't care about context of a situation is shocking. blatantly owning up to wanting to twist reality into his own creation.

The last bit by Strzok was well done as well. he came over far better than Gowdy did

Old 07-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #907
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

That, and Gowdy kept asking questions and then barreling over Strzok trying to give an explanation to the point that others were telling Gowdy to shut up and let Strzok speak.

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #908
green
fear is the mind killer

Gowdy is a hypocritical ass.
This live hearing is going to be bad for Republicans me thinks, Strozk is way too intelligent and prepared, the argument now over the release of the transcripts from his previous testimony is obvious.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:41 AM   #909
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Nah, Fox will be able to twist it. As usual.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:46 AM   #910
green
fear is the mind killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithborg View Post
Nah, Fox will be able to twist it. As usual.
Absolutely. I should take that statement back...it strangely seems nothing goes bad for them anymore.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:48 AM   #911
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Also seems like Goodlatte has decided to hold him in contempt. For not answering a question about an ongoing investigation.

Old 07-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #912
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

Old 07-12-2018, 11:51 AM   #913
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

lol

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:42 PM   #914
SV Fan
Side-Kick

This was the basis of Gowdy-Strzok exchange.

Gowdy: Did you do this

Strzok: well....

Gowdy: this is yes or no question Answer the question

Straok: I should....

Gowdy: Why are you avoiding answering my loaded question with a simple yes or no. it's a yes or no question so please don't try to give context since it hurts my point

Strzok: But....

Gowdy: Stop it an give me an answer or we will only have to assume you are guilty

Last edited by SV Fan; 07-12-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:03 PM   #915
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

And the charges against Stormy Daniels have been dropped. Still, kind of scary for her, I bet.

Old 07-12-2018, 01:10 PM   #916
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Of course they've been dropped... they've done what they needed to do. This will be used to attack her constantly when her case against Trump starts up again....

Old 07-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #917
Elayis
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by green View Post

Cable news is going to have a field day with this circus.
Just look at the comments for that video... I hope they're intentionally trolling but unfortunately I know that's just wishful thinking on my part.

1 The Dark Knight 2 Batman Begins 3 X-Men 4 Iron Man 5 Dark Knight Rises 6 X2 7 Kick-Ass 8 Hulk 9 Spider-Man 10 X-Men: First Class 11 Spider-Man 2 12 Superman: The Movie 13 Constantine '05 14 Age of Ultron 15 Black Panther 16 Wonder Woman
Old 07-12-2018, 03:24 PM   #918
FTCBIRDMAN
Side-Kick

Anybody with any sense would realize that if the FBI was out to get Trump, they would have simply released that he was under investigation prior to the election.

Old 07-12-2018, 03:39 PM   #919
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

Old 07-12-2018, 03:39 PM   #920
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Sssh... stop with the common sense.... the GOP doesn't like it

Old 07-12-2018, 03:43 PM   #921
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
Fatality.

Old 07-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #922
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
Gowdy is such a hypocritical ****.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 07-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #923
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

Soo good.

https://twitter.com/nicolenavega/sta...06430092537856

Old 07-12-2018, 04:57 PM   #924
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Apparently, Trump told May that unless the UK does a hard Brexit, then it threatens future US/UK trade deals.

Jebus H Crackers. He is a toddler. A whiny, whiny toddler. And Putin puppet.

Old 07-12-2018, 05:04 PM   #925
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithborg View Post
Apparently, Trump told May that unless the UK does a hard Brexit, then it threatens future US/UK trade deals.

Jebus H Crackers. He is a toddler. A whiny, whiny toddler. And Putin puppet.
So claims the S*n... a newspaper that hacked a number of phones a few years back... including the phone of a missing teenager, where they deleted texts (for some reason) and gave the family and police the impression she was alive when she was already literally dead and buried.

the S*n are pig **** bad...