The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 07:47 AM   #326
hopefuldreamer
Clark Kent > Superman

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

I did and didn't see it... but thank you so much for being so friendly and helpful!

Nice to know this forum is still full of lovely people!

Old 06-15-2014, 09:24 AM   #327
geetard
Rebirth

Default Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News, Set & Official Photo Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I did and didn't see it... but thank you so much for being so friendly and helpful!

I can totally hear the sarcasm in your tone.

Old 06-15-2014, 09:26 AM   #328
TheNextNolan22
Hurting Really REALLY BAD

The sarcasm is so strong it's actually breaking through the computer screen.

Man of Steel (Zack Snyder)/ Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Zack Snyder)/ Suicide Squad (David Ayer)/ Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins)/Justice League (Zack Snyder)/The Flash/Aquaman (James Wan) /Shazam!/Cyborg/Green Lantern
Old 06-15-2014, 09:27 AM   #329
hopefuldreamer
Clark Kent > Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetard View Post
I can totally hear the sarcasm in your tone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
The sarcasm is so strong it's actually breaking through the computer screen.
Keen observers

Old 06-15-2014, 09:32 AM   #330
TheNextNolan22

That's what we're here for.

Man of Steel (Zack Snyder)/ Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Zack Snyder)/ Suicide Squad (David Ayer)/ Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins)/Justice League (Zack Snyder)/The Flash/Aquaman (James Wan) /Shazam!/Cyborg/Green Lantern
Old 06-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #331
Gold Samurai
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoWalrus View Post
Superman's pretty super, but can he stop Lex's plan to give people lung cancer?

Maybe he'll put Kryptonite in the cigarette's.

Old 06-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #332
Charlatan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post

yes unfortunately there are a lot of wiseguys in the group who take the time and effort to not help anyone but to waste their effort instead on smart remarks. here is the link you asked for

Old 06-15-2014, 07:42 PM   #333
brownknightrise
Side-Kick

Old 06-15-2014, 07:53 PM   #334
Neonzel
Side-Kick

^Is that Metropolis PD helicopter, or news station?

Old 06-15-2014, 07:56 PM   #335
Raelis Shae
Wayside Wanderer

I think it's Metropolis PD. There's a seal near the copter's doors. Or something that looks like an official seal, anyways.

Old 06-15-2014, 08:00 PM   #336
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

It's PD a helicopter picture was posted by someone yesterday as well.

Old 06-15-2014, 09:20 PM   #337
fake
Side-Kick

I'm guessing the postponed scenes from the 12th will be shot tomorrow with the military extras. If Eisenberg is involved, then we may see the first official pic of Lex released before he shoots outdoors in order to head off spy pics.

Old 06-15-2014, 09:56 PM   #338
badbot98
Newbie First Class

Hi, does anyone know where EXACTLY they're going to film in Detroit? I'd like to visit the set someday.

Old 06-15-2014, 10:42 PM   #339
Kal-El.9859
Trust No One

I'd love to wake up to a photo of Lex

........ -Michael Myers
Old 06-15-2014, 11:14 PM   #340
Chip Chipperson
I’m in charge here

there better be a bald man who's last name rhymes with "Shmeisenberg" filming a movie in Detroit tomorrow

Old 06-15-2014, 11:33 PM   #341
TheNextNolan22

Eisenberg is going to film on a soundstage tomorrow. I just know it.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:16 AM   #342
ArmsHeldOut
TBD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I'd love to wake up to a photo of Lex
No need to wait until then. Here you go.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:18 AM   #343
Kal-El.9859
Trust No One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post

gee thanks....

........ -Michael Myers
Old 06-16-2014, 12:18 AM   #344
TheNextNolan22

Yo, Eisenberg is going to kill it!

Old 06-16-2014, 12:21 AM   #345
ArmsHeldOut
TBD

^ Spot-on, right?

Old 06-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #346
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

THE PURPOSE of the STATUE REVEALED!!!
Quote:
Last week Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photos revealed a giant 15 foot Superman statue. Fans were scratching their heads, coming up with their own theories as to why this would be included in the movie, and a lot of them guessed correctly.
Now before I get into my report about what took place on the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice last Friday, let me restate Batman News’ spoiler policy. I’ll never post major plot spoilers here. I know some people are into them, but I’m not. I want to provide the best coverage of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice online, but I’d also like to know as little as possible when I walk into the theater on May 6th, 2016. It’s tough to juggle, but I’ll do my best. The following report contains some minor spoilers, but I don’t think they’ll ruin the movie for anyone. Continue reading if you choose…
Military scenes were rumored to be filmed late last week, but I haven’t heard anything about that. What I do have are details on a big press conference scene that was shot on Friday. My source on set said that they held a big ceremony to unveil the big Superman statue. The statue was built to celebrate Superman saving the Earth in the first movie — Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice takes place about two years after the events of Man of Steel. Gotham and Metropolis news trucks and helicopters were on the scene to cover the Mayor’s speech and the statue unveiling. Elementary school kids wore “Superman Survivors” shirts and helped pull a sheet off the statue for the big reveal. They also released real doves to celebrate statue unveiling. The Superman statue that we saw last week was incomplete — he was missing a head and other various body parts. That didn’t change when they filmed the scene for the movie. I’m told that the statue will be completed in post-production with CGI.
source: Batman News.

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer
Old 06-16-2014, 12:04 PM   #347
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post

I've never been this kind of poster on these boards but I guess we all get one…

All I see are boobs in this picture… That is all.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 06-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #348
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

This image confirms the press conference.

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer
Old 06-16-2014, 12:30 PM   #349
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
This image confirms the press conference.

nice

Old 06-16-2014, 12:30 PM   #350
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

Activity on LexCorp location!!!!

-Hans Zimmer
Closed Thread