The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Daredevil

Old 05-26-2016, 12:12 AM   #1
MbJ
Side-Kick

Default Daredevil merchandise

In addition to the recently announced Hot Toys, there'll be some Mini-Mates for the show.

Last edited by MbJ; 05-26-2016 at 12:15 AM.
MbJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:30 AM   #2
XtremelyBaneful
XOTWOD

Default Re: Daredevil merchandise

my coworkers got the pop

Indeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Magician View Post
'you know what let this discussion go.'
Haha
XtremelyBaneful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 11:34 AM   #3
BatsDC
Side-Kicker

Cool that they're starting to really roll out merch for this show.

BatsDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:50 AM   #4
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Does anyone know what happened to the "Daredevil Defender of Hells Kitchen" Concept Art book that was suppose to be based on Daredevil season 1. The book was going to be made in in a similar style to Agents of SHIELD Declassified and suppose to also work as a companion to "The Art of Marvel's" other Hardcover Slipcase movie books. I just picked up the newest one "The Art of Marvel's Captain America Civil War" and just love the art. I read one place the"Daredevil Defender of Hells Kitchen" Art Book had been canceled, and other places like Amazon I see it says it is currently unavailable (showing it's release as September of 2015), but it was never available even at that time (Perhaps supporting the claim it was canceled). However, in some other places like Overstock I have found it showing a future date of release like September 2016 and Amazon UK. Showing it's release as June 2016. Which makes me unsure especially with such a delay in the DVD and Blue Ray release perhaps the book is just delayed and not truly canceled. So far I have all the Art Books that have been made for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and if the Daredevil Art book was truly canceled this will be my second disappointment after no art book was made for "The Incredible Hulk" movie. Well anyways if anyone has any information or knows who to contact and is able to look into for me I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Surfer

Thor....."I don't have a phone, send a raven!"
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:29 AM   #5
mightiest_mortal
Much Mightier than thou!

BleacherCreatures is releasing one next month I believe -

Their Avengers are pretty awesome.

mightiest_mortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:34 AM   #6
BatsDC
Side-Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Does anyone know what happened to the "Daredevil Defender of Hells Kitchen" Concept Art book that was suppose to be based on Daredevil season 1. The book was going to be made in in a similar style to Agents of SHIELD Declassified and suppose to also work as a companion to "The Art of Marvel's" other Hardcover Slipcase movie books. I just picked up the newest one "The Art of Marvel's Captain America Civil War" and just love the art. I read one place the"Daredevil Defender of Hells Kitchen" Art Book had been canceled, and other places like Amazon I see it says it is currently unavailable (showing it's release as September of 2015), but it was never available even at that time (Perhaps supporting the claim it was canceled). However, in some other places like Overstock I have found it showing a future date of release like September 2016 and Amazon UK. Showing it's release as June 2016. Which makes me unsure especially with such a delay in the DVD and Blue Ray release perhaps the book is just delayed and not truly canceled. So far I have all the Art Books that have been made for the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and if the Daredevil Art book was truly canceled this will be my second disappointment after no art book was made for "The Incredible Hulk" movie. Well anyways if anyone has any information or knows who to contact and is able to look into for me I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Surfer
I think the fact it hasn't been outright cancelled is encouraging, although I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled at this point. Marvel themselves have said nothing about it; perhaps contacting the publisher might be an idea.

Old 06-04-2016, 12:38 PM   #7
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsDC View Post
I think the fact it hasn't been outright cancelled is encouraging, although I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was cancelled at this point. Marvel themselves have said nothing about it; perhaps contacting the publisher might be an idea.
Well that is to some degree the problem. In the front of my Art books it says published by Marvel Worldwide a division of Marvel Enterprises, but when I look up Marvel Worldwide or Marvel Enterprises, I find no website regarding them as a publishing house, where I might be able to search for books made by them. I thought perhaps it was just Marvel.com, but when I go to their store they don't even have the most recent "The Art of Marvel's Captain America Civil War", which leads me to believe their publishing is not the same division as the website, much in the same way their TV division is separated from Marvel Studios. So, just trying to find the correct person to contact is my biggest issue. I will keep researching a little more, but if I come up empty handed I will probably just contact someone at Marvel.com to see if they can direct me to someone who could provide me with answers. Thanks for your response. If anyone else knows anything please let me know. Thanks! Surfer

Old 07-21-2016, 10:57 AM   #8
BatsDC
Side-Kicker

Old 07-21-2016, 01:44 PM   #9
Surfer

Quote:
It seems like Daredevil Merchandise is finally getting into swing. With recent news of the Season 1 DVD and Blue Ray release dates and then it was followed by the Soundtrack release information and now the Hot Toyz Action Figures. That sixth scale figure looks awesome by the way. I am still hoping the Daredevil Defender of Hells Kitchen Art Book was not really canceled, and just simply delayed like some of these other products that are now appearing. I tried e-mailing people at Marvel publishing regarding the book and got no response. I guess the only thing I can do is wait and time will tell.

Thanks for sharing.

Surfer

Old 07-21-2016, 02:14 PM   #10
kguillou
Side-Kick

I can't wait to see Punisher!!

kguillou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:26 PM   #11
MbJ
Side-Kick

Old 07-21-2016, 02:58 PM   #12
BatsDC
Side-Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
It seems like Daredevil Merchandise is finally getting into swing. With recent news of the Season 1 DVD and Blue Ray release dates and then it was followed by the Soundtrack release information and now the Hot Toyz Action Figures. That sixth scale figure looks awesome by the way. I am still hoping the Daredevil Defender of Hells Kitchen Art Book was not really canceled, and just simply delayed like some of these other products that are now appearing. I tried e-mailing people at Marvel publishing regarding the book and got no response. I guess the only thing I can do is wait and time will tell.

Thanks for sharing.

Surfer
Yeah, there really seems to be a push on Daredevil merch. It's awesome. Hopefully they will eventually say something about the book, because I'd be really interested in seeing it materialise.

Old 07-21-2016, 03:31 PM   #13
webhead731
I'm a photographer

This show will make me go broke.

Also just look how awesome Daredevil looks next to Captain America. These designs really blend well in this universe.

webhead731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:26 PM   #14
Flint Marko
"Underoos!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead731 View Post

Also just look how awesome Daredevil looks next to Captain America. These designs really blend well in this universe.
Those two and Spider-man's outfit are by far my favorite.

Homecoming - 7.7.2017
Flint Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:32 PM   #15
Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by webhead731 View Post

Yeah, I really hope Daredevil shows up even if just for a few moments in Infinity War to show there are street level people defending our home while more powerful characters are taking the battle to Thanos directly. Or if not maybe as a team up with Spiderman down the road. Your absolutely right though, the Captain America statue sitting there next to the Daredevil one (based on their respective movie and shows) feels very believable that they exist in the same universe.

Surfer

Old 07-22-2016, 12:18 PM   #16
MbJ
Side-Kick

Marvel Legends Punisher

Old 07-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #17
MbJ
Side-Kick

Old 07-22-2016, 06:29 PM   #18
Drizzle
Ah, Goldblum, ah, Smash.

Never thought we'd see a Bernthal Punisher figure from Hasbro.

Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:15 AM   #19
pixen
Side-Kick

Where's the Elektra merchandise?

pixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 09:05 AM   #20
MbJ
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixen View Post
Where's the Elektra merchandise?
They buried it with her I think.

Old 07-23-2016, 11:45 AM   #21
pixen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
They buried it with her I think.
She's coming back.

pixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:05 PM   #22
BatsDC
Side-Kicker

Daredevil and Punisher are the more popular characters so they're starting out with them

I'd imagine if this initial run of merch sells well they'll expand out and maybe do Elektra, Fisk etc., even if it's part of a Defenders merch push

Old 07-23-2016, 01:08 PM   #23
Superhero 101
DESI

Is there a pic of the Daredevil fig?

Old 07-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #24
MbJ
Side-Kick

Quote:
Daredevil and Punisher are the more popular characters so they're starting out with them

I'd imagine if this initial run of merch sells well they'll expand out and maybe do Elektra, Fisk etc., even if it's part of a Defenders merch push
Not even that. It says pending licensor approval. They aren't officially on the slate yet.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:01 PM   #25
Drizzle
Ah, Goldblum, ah, Smash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero 101 View Post
Is there a pic of the Daredevil fig?
Is there even a Daredevil figure? I only saw Punisher and Jessica Jones. It would be weird not to include DD in that first lineup.

Drizzle is offline   Reply With Quote