Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 04-11-2012, 04:45 PM   #126
Sawyer
High King

Default Re: Fringe Thread - Part 2

Episode 19 stills

They did a good job of aging Nina.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #127
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

everytime someone bumps this thread I fear because its news of it been cancelled

Old 04-11-2012, 05:23 PM   #128
KALEL114
Impending Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Episode 19 stills

They did a good job of aging Nina.
They sure did. Wow! I can't wait to see what they do with this years 19th episode. The secrecy makes it even better.

IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII
IIII
KALEL114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #129
Sawyer
High King

I still wish they'd do an episode flashing back to when Walter and Belly first met.

If they got Zachary Quinto to play young Bell, I'd probably explode with excitement.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Old 04-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #130
Siby
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALEL114 View Post
They sure did. Wow! I can't wait to see what they do with this years 19th episode. The secrecy makes it even better.
LOL, your avatar is hilarious!

Siby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #131
gugumugats
SKIDOOOOOSH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
everytime someone bumps this thread I fear because its news of it been cancelled
I get the opposite reaction everytime this thread gets bumped. Hope is a strong yet sometimes wrong emotion ....

Dr. Walter Bishop: Oh - That's too bad. You'll have to shock her heart then.

-FRINGE
gugumugats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:02 AM   #132
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

Just finished 4x17 Everything In Its Right Place and I think it was a damn fineee episode!! Everything worked almost perfectly, the pace, the story, the acting, the cinematography, the music, the special effects. This was a great episode, considering the lack of Walter and Peter.

4x19 sounds too good to be true.

DyeLorean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #133
KALEL114
Impending Return

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siby View Post
LOL, your avatar is hilarious!
Thanks. It's from My Name is Nobody. Great movie. Here's the whole scene.

Edit: Check it out on YouTube.

On topic, the waiting for renewal/cancellation is driving me bonkers. The need to hurry up and say something.

IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII
IIII

Last edited by KALEL114; 04-12-2012 at 11:40 AM.
KALEL114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #134
Sawyer
High King

I cant imagine Wyman would sound as upbeat as he did on twitter if things weren't looking good. Now, I'd hate to get ahead of myself, but if he feels good about it, I do.

I'm guessing we'll get another season and, hopefully, it will be considered the final season right off the bat. Give the writers a chance to craft an ending and give us the chance to not have to go through this panic for another year.

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 04-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #135
gugumugats
SKIDOOOOOSH!!

Quote:
I cant imagine Wyman would sound as upbeat as he did on twitter if things weren't looking good. Now, I'd hate to get ahead of myself, but if he feels good about it, I do.

I'm guessing we'll get another season and, hopefully, it will be considered the final season right off the bat. Give the writers a chance to craft an ending and give us the chance to not have to go through this panic for another year.
This was also my impression. I noticed your sig is from Awake. I was hoping this would be my "replacement" show for Fringe, but it also seems like this show is on the bubble too

Hopefully, both shows are renewed. Good thing they're not necessarily competing with each other (different networks, different timeslots)

-FRINGE
Old 04-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #136
Donut
Banned User

This is my Fringe montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIMRUMWEFdE

Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #137
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

I'm rewatching the end of the last episode because I was only half paying attention.

Why did Astrid call Broyles 'Agent Broyles'? When earlier he got on Lincoln's case for not calling him Colonel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #138
DyeLorean

http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/04/excl...-final-season/

"Exclusive: Fox is close to renewing Fringe for a fifth and final season, TVWise has learned. For the past couple of months, Fox has been having discussions with Warner Bros. Television about the future of the low rated series. Sources familiar with said discussions tell me that, while there are still a few points that need ironing out, a deal for a fifth and final season of 13 episodes is expected to be reached within the next few weeks."

Old 04-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #139
Donut
Banned User

Old 04-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #140
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyeLorean View Post
http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2012/04/excl...-final-season/

"Exclusive: Fox is close to renewing Fringe for a fifth and final season, TVWise has learned. For the past couple of months, Fox has been having discussions with Warner Bros. Television about the future of the low rated series. Sources familiar with said discussions tell me that, while there are still a few points that need ironing out, a deal for a fifth and final season of 13 episodes is expected to be reached within the next few weeks."
I had a feeling they were trying to give it a 5th and final season with 13 episodes ( just like they did with Chuck), figured that if they were gonna cancel it they would have announced it long time ago.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #141
Siby
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I'm rewatching the end of the last episode because I was only half paying attention.

Why did Astrid call Broyles 'Agent Broyles'? When earlier he got on Lincoln's case for not calling him Colonel.
She did? If she did then it might just be a production mistake because alt-Astrid wouldn't make a mistake like that.

I get sad thinking that this show is going to end soon. I really love the characters on this show and the stories were really good too.

Siby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #142
Sawyer
High King

TV Line:
Quote:
Exclusive: Fringe Stars Talk Finale ('We Shot Two Endings'), Drop Clue About Season 5 Storyline

Fox’s Fringe, which for four years now has traded in dual universes, doppelgängers and shape-shifting body doubles, is fittingly prepping alt versions of its Season 4 finale, as Fox and Warner Bros. TV continue to negotiate the possibility of a Season 5.

“We’ve shot two [endings],” John Noble told TVLine at the opening of the Beverly Hills Paley Center’s “Television: Out of the Box” exhibit, which was created in conjunction with Warner Bros. TV.

Noble says many “big questions” will be answered in the season finale airing May 11 — including the matter of Olivia being fated to die (and whether the animated episode’s “Mr. X” figures into it) and Walter shouldering the burden of responsibility for the warring universes. Viewers also can expect a surprise on the villainy front (David Robert Jones plays “a very big part, but not as big as you think,” Noble teased. “There’s something bigger.”)

But as Joshua Jackson told us Thursday night, “The writers have given themselves a device by which we can tell a fifth-season story without having to leave this season’s story open.”

Although Lance Reddick, who plays Broyles, could not elaborate on the alternate endings, he did affirm, “The way [Season 4] ends could function as a series finale, but there’s one storyline left open that could end up as a cliffhanger for the beginning of the fifth season…. We’ll see what airs depending on what [Fox and WBTV] decide.”

If Fox does pull the trigger on some semblance of a Season 5 – be it a truncated 13-episode order or what have you – viewers will get a clue as to that new storyline much sooner than they may think.

“The door to the fifth season is opened in Episode 19 (airing April 20),” Jackson told us. “If you watch that, you’ll have an understanding of where they want to take the series.” (Possible clue/spoiler alert: Episode 19 takes place in the year 2036 and features a “game-changing battle” between the Fringe team and the Observers.)

But as for where things currently stand with the renewal order…. “I hear warm and fuzzy things — but I’ve been hearing them all the time,” Noble said. “We just picked up [TV Guide Magazine's] fan award for Best Drama and so forth, and the fans have always been very supportive… [and] I know the Fox executives actually like Fringe very much. But they run a business. I think we’ll be back, but we’ll wait and see.”
My fingers have been crossed for months now, Fox, just give me what I need!

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 04-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #143
DyeLorean

A potential fifth season sounds awesome, story-wise.

Old 04-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #144
gugumugats
SKIDOOOOOSH!!

Quote:
TV Line:

My fingers have been crossed for months now, Fox, just give me what I need!
Seeing an article quoted here got me super excited/nervous. I thought it was either renewal/cancellation news.

I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT NOW.

-FRINGE
Old 04-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #145
Clu
End of Line, Man.

just give us 15 more episodes fox. all we need to end perfectly.

Clu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #146
Donut
Banned User

So both versions were working for David Robert Jones ? I highly doubt the original guy would agree to take someones place. Unless he felt bad like the Alternate did

Last edited by Donut; 04-13-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:45 AM   #147
Prison Mike
Don't drop the soap!

Both versions of who? Broyles? Only Alt-Broyles was working for Jones.

Old 04-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #148
Clu
End of Line, Man.

yeah, he called the other broyles to confess his crimes and see what he could do for his son. if jones found a cure, then he probably knows walter can find one also.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #149
Sawyer
High King

Next week looks orgasmically good.

Desmond!

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 04-14-2012, 01:14 AM   #150
DyeLorean

Holy hell.