The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > PC

Old 07-10-2015, 12:30 PM   #1
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Default Crypt of the Necrodancer

I saw a few Let's Plays of this game and it looks amazingly fun!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247080/

Has anybody played?

Old 07-31-2015, 11:13 PM   #2
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Default Re: Crypt of the Necrodancer

So after playing this game for a few hours. I've decided that this game has a whole lot of potential, especially with the rhythm dungeon crawler aspect. Unfortunately, the limited controls, which makes me believe this game was always intended for a dance mat, takes a slight learning curve. I would have liked a different button for attacks instead of the simply move towards the enemy to automatically attack, and an easier method to access items. It's a fun game with loads of potential that's not fully realized in the basic controls.

UPDATE: After remapping some of the controls, I've found it much more playable with my Xbox controller.

Last edited by LibidoLoca; 08-01-2015 at 01:10 AM.
LibidoLoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:25 AM   #3
zenith16
Side-Kick

The Switch Version Of Crypt of the Necrodancer Will Feature An Exclusive Character And Local Co-Op. September 15, 2017 . 8:00am

The Switch version of the game will feature an exclusive character, as well as local co-op and all of the content from Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified.

3 comments Read >
Quote:
Following the announcement of Crypt of the Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition during the recent Nintendo Direct, Nintendo has shared more details about the dungeon-crawling rogue-like rhythm game over on their Twitter account.

The Switch version of the game will feature an exclusive character, as well as local co-op and all of the content from Crypt of the Necrodancer: Amplified.

Crypt of the Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition is set to release for the Nintendo Switch.

source:Siliconera

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:00 AM   #4
zenith16
Side-Kick

Crypt of the NecroDancer: Nintendo Switch Edition Releases In Japan On February 1 . January 15, 2018 . 1:00am

Brace Yourself Games’ roguelike rhythm game Crypt of the NecroDancer: Nintendo Switch Edition will release in Japan on February 1, 2018, publisher Spike Chunsoft announced.

Start a discussion! Read >

source: Siliconera

Old 01-26-2018, 01:52 AM   #5
zenith16
Side-Kick

Crypt Of The NecroDancer: Nintendo Switch Edition Adds New Exclusive Character Reaper. January 24, 2018 . 8:05am

Brace Yourself Games announced that the Nintendo Switch version of Crypt of the NecroDancer will have an exclusive character named Reaper.

7 comments Read >

source:
Siliconera