The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Old 04-02-2018, 05:35 PM   #26
just one thing
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x010 "Rise and Shine" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance Jackson View Post
since when are the Kree aligned with the Chitauri and Thanos? I'm pretty sure Ronan was an exception

the inference is that their is a war happening in space. Thanos v the Confederacy.

thanos ship approaching earth. Confederacy offering to challenge thanos.

Or take payment and welsh on the deal.

just one thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #27
karmajack
Side-Kick

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x15 "Rise and Shine" Discussion Thread

Right. It's Thanos v Confederacy.
Possibly Ronan's remaining followers representing the Kree in the Confederacy. Allied with other cosmic races who know of Thanos ultimate plans. The Confederacy's motivation is to gather as many weapons, warriors, & resources to combat Thanos. They realize Thanos at full power will wipe out anyone who opposes his desires. That includes much of the known universes.

At this point, it seems like AOS is almost unknowingly going to clear a path for Thanos to invade. They're motivated to oppose the Confederacy, ignorant to the bigger threat.

karmajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:25 AM   #28
nypinta
Certified Delightfut

Default Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x010 "Rise and Shine" Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconcrest87 View Post
Cards on the table: Fitz is wrong. As wrong as he can possible be. Period. And I'm gonna need everyone to recognize and realize that.
My cards on the table: SHIELD is wrong. They have been for a long time, even as much as I might like the individuals that make up this team. They started out wrong when Fury did something even worse to Coulson than Fitz did to Daisy, for no other reason than because he wanted to. I love Coulson. But he's not the only capable agent. They do have moments of being right. In Ultron when they showed up to evacuate the Sokovians and someone said this was what SHIELD was supposed to be, they weren't wrong. But there is no way an agency like that is going to have the resources to pull off amazing rescues like they did and then just sit around not sticking their noses where it doesn't belong and causing trouble in the meantime, (like building Helicarriers that can take out someone from the sky preemptively, something Fury was all for, until he found out Hydra was the ones that were going to decide who is a threat), while they wait for the next crisis to swoop in and be the heroes of. And right now Hale thinks she's the hero. She thinks she's going to save the world. She is doing exactly what SHIELD does, the only difference is we know we're not supposed to like her because we're told not to. Yo Yo got a man killed when they were in the future. Sure, he was an *******, but did she really have the right to do that just because of who they are? What's justified when one thinks the fate of the world is on the line?

But I'd still be furious if I were Daisy. I'm just sayin'. SHIELD is problematic, so it doesn't surprise me when agents of SHIELD do very problematic things.

nypinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 07:29 PM   #29
karmajack
Side-Kick

Hail Hydra.

karmajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:44 AM   #30
nypinta
Certified Delightfut

Two sides of the same coin.