The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 02:03 AM   #701
Thundercrack85
Side-Kick

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a very unpleasant woman (not to mention a liar) but I do have to admit she is impressive in a horrible way. How anyone can do that job every day without throwing up on camera is beyond me.

Old 06-14-2018, 03:27 AM   #702
Mani-Man
Side-Kick

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercrack85 View Post
I think Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a very unpleasant woman (not to mention a liar) but I do have to admit she is impressive in a horrible way. How anyone can do that job every day without throwing up on camera is beyond me.
Its easy if you dont have a spine or decency...it comes with being a trumpee in the first place.

Old 06-14-2018, 06:51 AM   #703
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Sarah taking a break from lying on a near 24/7 basis to read a book about Jesus to some kids on Easter was some funny stuff.

Movie Review Site:
Old 06-14-2018, 07:17 AM   #704
Aximili86
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Incredible Hulk View Post
"There's no evidence to substantiate a claim on either side, but let me tell you exactly what's going to happen..."

What's "more than likely" to happen, is what I said. But you know this, you have eyes.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:18 AM   #705
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

You are basing this on...?

Also seemingly lost in that positing is if there is a Democratic Party take over of the house. In which case... Yeah, there would be impeachment proceedings if there is a smacking gun produced by the special counsel. And call me crazy but I think in a trial in the Senate there are enough GOP Senators there that would act in good faith regardless of political fallout in their home states OR would actually relish removing this **** stain on the country and their party.

As for those of us that have eyes... Watergate. Statements that follow rolling disclosure like "He's innocent... Well regardless of the findings there won't be the political will... Even if he's found guilty it will be a slap on the wrist... The Senate would never vote to impeach..."

Trump supporters blinded by whatever is blinding you? Yeah... we have heard this all before. The difference is for all of Nixon's faults he knew when to fold.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:03 AM   #706
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

The New York attorney general on Thursday filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children alleging “persistently illegal conduct” at the president’s personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit — to pay off his businesses’ creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events.

In the suit, filed Thursday morning, attorney general Barbara Underwood asked a state judge to dissolve the Donald J. Trump Foundation. She asked that its remaining $1 million in assets be distributed to other charities and that Trump be forced to pay at least $2.8 million in restitution and penalties.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:10 AM   #707
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Nice.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:26 AM   #708
Matt
IKYN Guy Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
New York files suit against President Trump, alleging his charity engaged in ‘illegal conduct’

The New York attorney general on Thursday filed suit against President Trump and his three eldest children alleging “persistently illegal conduct” at the president’s personal charity, saying Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit — to pay off his businesses’ creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion dollar giveaway at his 2016 campaign events.

In the suit, filed Thursday morning, attorney general Barbara Underwood asked a state judge to dissolve the Donald J. Trump Foundation. She asked that its remaining $1 million in assets be distributed to other charities and that Trump be forced to pay at least $2.8 million in restitution and penalties.
Its shaping up to be a pretty bad day for Trump on multiple fronts:

Jeff Sessions: Inspector General Report on Clinton Probe Will Reassure Americans That Concerns Raised Were Not True

Ouch. Sessions hitting back at Trump after months of being the whipping boy.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:28 AM   #709
green
fear is the mind killer

Quote:

LOL...Happy Birthday Cheetoh!

Old 06-14-2018, 10:29 AM   #710
Orba
Side-Kick

Man there are going to be some angry tweets from the most powerful man in the world today.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:29 AM   #711
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

He already had a twitter fit over the Foundation stuff.

Did I miss it, or is it infrastructure week?

Old 06-14-2018, 10:30 AM   #712
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post

Jeff Sessions: Inspector General Report on Clinton Probe Will Reassure Americans That Concerns Raised Were Not True

Good.

Old 06-14-2018, 10:43 AM   #713
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithborg View Post
He already had a twitter fit over the Foundation stuff.

Did I miss it, or is it infrastructure week?
It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone. It's always Infrastructure Week, but it's never Infrastructure Week.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ In Memoriam: Steve Ditko and ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Spoiler Review Discussion.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #714
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:

Regardless of the findings you know that the other side will spin it as something conspiratorial.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ In Memoriam: Steve Ditko and ANT-MAN AND THE WASP Spoiler Review Discussion.
Old 06-14-2018, 10:48 AM   #715
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
It's like an episode of The Twilight Zone. It's always Infrastructure Week, but it's never Infrastructure Week.

- Baron Harkonnen (Star Wars Episode IV: The Fellowship of the Ring)
Old 06-14-2018, 10:53 AM   #716
The Incredible Hulk
Bad Hombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aximili86 View Post
What's "more than likely" to happen, is what I said. But you know this, you have eyes.
Discerning the likelihood of events when you admit to knowing very little of whats actually going on is just as silly.

Quote:

Sessions will be gone before Labor Day. Mark my words. Giuliani (or Ghouliani as he's now being called) will be the new AG.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:15 AM   #717
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Quote:

Looks like there was some campaign finance violations involved as well, since it looks like Lewandowski directed some donations in time with the campaign.

Old 06-14-2018, 12:20 PM   #718
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen

When the only way you can get your fathers attention is by showing up on Fox

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/st...63891305451520

Old 06-14-2018, 04:35 PM   #719
RetrogradeOrbit
Do I look like I'm joking

This Foundation thingy might be Trumps undoing. Let’s remember how Al Capone was finally brought down...

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
Old 06-14-2018, 04:47 PM   #720
green
fear is the mind killer

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...76361101582336

Old 06-14-2018, 04:59 PM   #721
Sithborg
Oooh, plot twist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetrogradeOrbit View Post
This Foundation thingy might be Trumps undoing. Let’s remember how Al Capone was finally brought down...
This tweet leads to some... interesting implications.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...78825661784064

So, this has been brewing for a few years. And Schneiderman didn't start it up, even with all of his other bravado about going after Trump. Apparently, Trump's lawyer is on record about knowing about the allegations against Schneiderman. And looking at the evidence the new NY Attorney General tweeted out [insert Wire clip about notes], and some of the other reporting about as open and shut case as you can ever get, I think more of Trump's lawyers are going to need lawyers.

Old 06-14-2018, 05:00 PM   #722
chamber-music
Infinity Ammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Regardless of the findings you know that the other side will spin it as something conspiratorial.
They will just blame it on their never ending deep state conspiracy.

Multiple indictments yet they still claim Mueller's investigation is a witchhunt

Last edited by chamber-music; 06-14-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:30 PM   #723
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by green View Post

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 06-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #724
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Just came across this, and it was posted seriously. Not as a joke:

#cult

Old 06-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #725
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Whatever you were doing there hasn't worked